Reject all kike religions including Christianity

Abominations like picrelated are actually encouraged by Christ and Jews and islamists. Kike religions are all blupilled and literally equate to prepping the bull.

This is basic Marxist theory, even though you muked it up with your retardation. The idea is religions are in place to preserve social stratification. The caste system in Indian hinduism, and Confucianism, should also be mentioned.

Fuck off, Satan. You will never prevail over Christ.

OP family portrait

Nice try.

Your assertion shows you know nothing about the Jewish problem or why they do what they do.

Off the ovens with you.

>praise Muh Jew god, goyim
>love and forgive your enemies, the Jews :^)
>don't make money goy, stay poor because only poorfags make it into heave--yeahh let the Jews handle your cash for you :^)
>everyone is equal in (((god's))) eyes

Fucking kidding me?

Prove me wrong you literal retards.

I said go fuck yourself, Satan.

The kikes made your bed I giess, now sleep in it. I want nothing to do with my those asswipes

>Being this much of a bootlicker.
kill yourself.

I never was one, and never will. The whole thing of going to church and pretending you care or believe in that shit makes me cringe just when I think of it.

I cannot conceive most people that claim being christians as nothing but larpers, with the exception of the very gullible.

And no, I am not an atheist nor pagan or any other meme shit. Not that any of that would matter though.

Related thread, check it out

I don't really give a shit about paganism but whatever. It'll always be better than the super nigger-loving christianity or the backwards shit islam is.

Nice projection/no arguments edgy fedora.

>I don't really give a shit about paganism but whatever. It'll always be better than the super nigger-loving christianity or the backwards shit islam is.

Of course, I recommend you check it out. It might interest you. Especially if you're interested in Aryan traditionalism and so on.

Come home, white man.

Spotted the kike. Yes promote atheism just as the ZOG wanted. Fucking good one.

So the word Kike comes from the Yiddish word "Kikel," meaning "circle." This was because when Jews immigrated to the US, they refused to write an X on the appropriate forms because it looked too much like a Christian cross, so they used circles instead. Thus, an immigration official could immediately tell they were Jewish from their use of the kikel.

In Israel, they do not use the + sign because it resembles a christian cross.

Christ spent his days on earth preaching about how the Jews are misguided and corrupt, and how only the gentiles could save them. The Jews killed Jesus for that.

But yeah, tell me how Christianity is a kike religion and how he Jews secretly want us to worship God despite spending two thousand years trying to subvert and undermine him and his values.

Because being a (((Christian))) is such a good thing, right?

Worshiping the "King of Israel" which Yeshua Bar Yosef(Jesus) claim to be isn't red-pilled. No one is promoting atheism.

Why are murimutts fall for such faggotry as
paganism and huwhitenationalism/pan europeansim

>Because he is all good
>yes, everyone deserve heaven
>You can have money, just know its place and your place.

you think jesus christ was a fake satanic ((jew)), ((they)) killed Jesus christ because he wasnt satanic, but god himself.

you're ignorant, not knowing history.

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.