Martin Shkreli found guilty of 3 of 8 charges, including securities fraud

Martin Shkreli found guilty of 3 of 8 charges, including securities fraud

cnbc.com/2017/08/04/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-convicted-in-federal-fraud-case.html

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2322
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiyo_A._Matsumoto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

fucker going to jail for 5 years

SPREAD EM SHREKLI

WOOO FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS GUY WAS TRASH

DNC jury couldn't let those other three counts slide???

>believing fuck news
If you fucking retards actually read the report instead of believing the report like a bunch of democrat niggers you'd know he got acquitted for the most damning charges, he'll probably only cop a fine for this, or a slap on the wrist. Also you articulate like niggers too, reevaluate your lives.

wasn't he /ourguy/ for a while?

SHREKT

That's what you get for trying to outkike the kikes, sad.

The judge decides sentencing, and she's an asian woman so he's probably going to get the maximum sentence.

was only found guilty on like 2 of 8 charges.

came here to post this. dude will not be seeing any prison time. pharmabro wins again

Not really but he dindu nuffin wrong, he just outkiked the insurance kikes at their own game but wasn't big enough to get away with it.

ha

HAHA

OH JEEZ

Yeah this is honestly a pretty fucked up case that might be looked back on and studied as an examination on the eternal problem of bias in law. If Martin didn't get fucked by MSM he probably would've gotten off scott free. I mean for fuck's sake, they had to change the jury because they all said it'd be difficult to find him innocent purely because of what they thought of his character, and you'd look at social media and they'd just laugh about it assuming he's guilty anyway. Very fucked up, scary.

Fuck off, he'll be fine
youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2322

>dude will not be seeing any prison time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiyo_A._Matsumoto
>Matsumoto graduated from the University of California, Berkeley

Pretty much, started out hating him, but when I learned that he's actually a pretty nice guy I started rooting for him

hopefully he doesn't have to pay too much in (((damages))) though

>No mercy for defeated warriors! Such is the way of the BUSHIDO!

His last name was Shekel so kikes thought he was one of them.

Try to find out any social media or press statements the judge made from when the whole aids medicine thing went MSM. Can get the sentence thrown right out

Close to Shekel*

D E L I G H T F U L

The absolute madman

/ourguy/

Yeah I hope the albanian subhuman rots in jail

he'll probably get by without jail time, he is jewish after all

Him and his lawyer are probably way ahead of us on that, so as much as she'd want to send him to jail forever, she can't