Katie Hopkins

youtube.com/watch?v=4DXQEbEGx9g

>naming the Jew (Soros)
>calling blm and feminists controlled oppositions who live in their mom's basement
>don't giving a fuck about PC in gereal
>praising us italians for our high national sense

is she, I dare to say, /ourgirl/? What does britbongs think about her?

>Wishes she was a Jew
>I already have the nose
I wonder what she meant by this.

to beat your enemis, you need to become like (((them)))

For some reason, I really want to fuck her. I have no clue why.

Oh yes she's /ourgirl/ alright

>to beat your enemis, you need to become like (((them)))
You really just need to redpill people on them. That's it.

Running usury scams and child prostitution blackmail rings may help gain power but it won't be lasting unless you have a real religion behind it, motivating the different cells of the body toward one goal - world dominance.

Agreed, she's a more based "/ourgirl/" than Lauren southern, Hopkins would destroy that little twat any day of the week.

fucking retard controversy sponge & cunt

She is a national treasure. Anti fat, pro white, anti islam, not afraid to speak her mind. She is technically every feminists wet dream, a strong independent woman who has it all, husband, kids, successful career.

Except its backfired because she is actually very traditional and conservative, and wants a future for her two daughters that doesn't involve being gang raped or forced off into marriage due to threat of face acid.

Fuck off paki sheepshagger, Katie would kick your arse and leave you weeping for the loss of your anal integrity

She is pro Jew

One of the rare people in that Liberal wasteland that is based and doesn't bow down to (((Political correctness)))

oh fuck i forgot about >BLMOD threads

She wants to raise her two daughters to fight for Israel.

>You will never have a young Hopkins giving you a slow handjob whilst whispering in your ear about the final solution.

Why live lads.

She's a faggot who says it's stupid to call your kids after a location when her childs name is INDIA

must be nice sticking up for mummy instead of the other way round for once

She's got her faults, but she's pretty red-pilled and this country could do a lot worse than have someone like her in charge.

>/ourgirl/
Stop this.

Hate what she did to her hair.

You mean getting cancer?

She had a brain operation last year so her fashion choices were somewhat limited as regards a 'do.

>israel
Every time

"If you aren't happy with your partner, an affair can be liberating. In my first affair with a married man, I offered him the opposite of the life he had with his wife. I was young, carefree, childless and spontaneous." - Katie Hopkins

This hurts my feefees.

>very traditional and conservative
Read my above post.

she also doesn't like when her female employees have babies