33% approval rating

>33% approval rating
>golfs every week
>nothing accomplished
>soon to be impeached

Well when rural inbreds elect your President this is the result you get. Republicans won't win another election for at least 20 years. MAGA!! Am I right guys? Locker her up!! Right guys??

It's 4D chess

I believe 100% percent that there is little for him to even do

I regret voting for this clown every day hes the hitler that ruined conservatism like how hitler ruined white pride

>Trump is a good boy! He dindu nuffin wrong!!!!!!!!

he's a lame duck president 6 month into office

Mattis, McMaster and Kelly are purging the white house from Trumps retards, the GOP has abandoned him completely and Muller is about to drive in the final nail

>drain the swamp
super ultra cucked
>build wall
cucked
>jail hillary
cucked
>no wars
cucked
>russian puppet
cucked
>white house full of jews
cucked
>muh jobs
cucked
>china gets a multibillion dollar contract to build shit in the us
cucked

Tired of winning yet Sup Forums? I mean at least he still makes offensive tweets.

Fake news!!!1!!!!

Chuck Shumer and the Dems trying to steal Trump's platform.

They've copied his platform verbatim in an attempt to dupe people who voted for him in to voting for Democrats instead. It's shameless plagiarism and the fact that they are doing it instead of just wholesale pushing Russia shows how terrified the Democrats are. They have no message, no ideas of their own. Labeling their opponents as bigoted racists or the new label of Russian colluder is not working. They need an actual plan for America now, but they do not have one.

This needs to be pointed out to normies and likely Trump voters even that the Democrats are trying to pull a fast one on them. If they didn't believe in these positions before Trump, they certainly don't believe in them after. They're attempting a bait and switch.

"Trump is finished! He'll never get the nomination now!"

"Trump is finished! He'll never win the election now!"

"Trump is finished! He'll be impeached soon!"

Etc., etc....

>unemployment at 16-year low
>stock market booming

Red pill me on why Trump's approval rating is so low.

The next time they make noise about Trump's approval rating, have him bring up the congressional approval rating

because everyone except the retards on here realize that he has nothing to do with either of those

personality, lashing out on twitter instead of using it strategically to destroy his opponents, no major legislative accomplishments

fake polls

95% of the media have been telling people that he is worse than hitler since he announced he was running for president.

>poll taken at Berkeley represents the entirety of America

Says the nervous man for the seventh time this year.

Media will report that he got two scoops of icecream before breathing a positive word about anything he's done, leading people to believe he's done nothing.

Trump is such a shitbag.

Literally the laziest president in US history.

He's taken more vacations than Obama did in 8 fucking years.

>the economy is great and is going to be great forever!

Copypasta

>Berkeley

-inhales-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Shut up, cuck. Saged for shitty bait

>playing golf
>vacations

Wut

It's because of the unemployment rates.
The liberals have to work for the first time in their lives.

So...I guess this puts to bed the Russian collusion with Putin to hack the election bull shit.

How did the polls go for you in the election?

Remember these polls from the same news outlets had Trump and extremely low % with no chance at winning.

Remember that? Well do you? You really believe the polls?