Voting against your interests

>voting against your interests

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/XZ78b5xW0liZYZV7Yp1cJQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>expecting an intelligent response from a drumpf supporter

>implying I want to pay for some fat fuck's health care
>free health care = higher demand for health care = higher prices at tax payer's expense, lower quality, and longer waiting times

>affordable
top kek
>tax cuts for billionaires
Tax cuts for everyone, sweetheart
>B-but I don't want to save money if it means THEY get to save money too!

Those tax cuts Gibs are mostly focused on the undeserved wealthy sweetie fuck face . The middle class would benefit from single payer

>muh trickle down economics

Free your mind zombie.

>tax cuts
>Gibs
wow you really don't understand how this works do you?
Read Introduction to Economics, commie.

Look at how fat and unhealthy poor people are. They should be allowed to die.

Americans are incurable idiots anyways.

>free health care = higher demand for health care = higher prices at tax payer's expense, lower quality, and longer waiting times
The results in the rest of the world say otherwise.

I will never understand how poor people are so fucking fat and have $200+ phones, an Xbox One, a Flatscreen plasma 3d TV, but still don't have a car.

But fat aand unhealthy poor people is some of trumps most ardent supporters lmao

could've sworn ive seen this exact same thread multiple times with being the first post every single time

this is a bot thread

we are getting slid

>white liberals
>voting to help minorities against their own interests

I know what you mean OP, it makes me sick when people don't do the selfish thing.

>ignoring that the billionaires employ you and pay 50% of the taxes

As consumer goods they are cheaper and you can get them in installments.

Good little sheeple right here, bow down to your billionaires put them on a pedstal

Affordable health care is impossible in U.S.
Patent monopolies and market price fixing ain't going to allow for it.
Direct Care seems to be where it's at.

They don't. That's largely a meme pushed by people who don't want to believe that they could end up like them. Poor people may have phones, but they buy them a lot less often, and they need them because everyone needs them for business now. Video games and fancy TVs definitely aren't that common among poor people. As far cars, cars are obviously a lot more expensive than any of those gadgets.

>Countries with free healthcare don't pay more taxes and they always get swift service.
You're the reason people say Americans are clueless retards that don't know anything about the rest of the world.
You hear "Free" healthcare and you think the doctors simply split the money the government has with all the politicians or some retarded shit.

This thread is stupid.

>believing tax cuts are a good thing
Read basic economics sweetie.

Not countering his factual points and following up with an insult?

Confirmed troll.

you're sick

So billionaires put us in wage slavery? Why not make it illegal to be a billionaire then?

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE RETHUGLICANS

>*absorbs mayonnaise*

We had this thread today already.

The dude said that billionaires employ us and pay 50% of the taxes, he was a 100% troll.

Strawman much? Obviously countries with universal healthcare pay via taxes.

Poor people vote overwhelmingly democrat, and most of the poor people that voted for Trump did so because he wants to keep their manufacturing jobs.

Bro countries with free healthcare pay the same taxes because they have less military. If they had less military and private healthcare much less tax. America is the lowest tax nation.

>We want affordable healthcare
>and we demand free healthcare for the tens of millions of illegals in America and worldwide

>Occupy Democrats.

daily "gay for brock" thread I see.
Uninspired. Why should hard working people pay for the healthcare of others that don't work and claim benefits?
It's redistribution of wealth, nothing more. Go remove a rib so you can suck yourself off you lonely puffter.

>Forget I love Wikileaks

Nothing wrong with loving Wikileaks pham

For the sake of collective benefit and self-interests. Society that helps those who are weak allows for more meritocracy and social mobility.

They steal them.

I don't mind fucking over billionaires, but the idea of helping even one illegal alien pisses me off to the point of wanting shit healthcare just to ensure they don't have it.

Tax cuts are a subsidy dipshit. It's upward wealth redistribution

The Affordable Care Act is about as affordable as the Patriot Act was patriotic and as healthy as "health food supplements" are. When are you niggas gonna learn that Jews like to put names on shit to sell it to you as gold?

>it's not my interest to become a billionaire and pay as little taxes as possible
???
Sorry you have such low ambitions, OP.

> I think the government can do healthcare right
> I don't understand percentages

Reminder to sage in all fields.

>let me tell you what your interests are

The weak can become strong, if they just put in the effort. They don't want to though. They want safety nets and rubber mats under their playground equipment.
One thing I learned from being in the Army is that walking around in combat boots with ankle support all day every day for 20 years left my ankles weak as shit.

Its allways a tradeoff. Obamacare was never the focus for me.

>Claim something
>"That's not true, moron, in fact it's the opposite"
>"ST-STRAWMAN"
America is the world police Leaf, I know Justin likes to act big and tough but the moment a nation attacks him you think the UN will step in? Fuck no.

The numbers check out.

Maybe you're a troll. Or just a Canadian.

Would you say wealth redistrubtion is stealing?

Or only when it is taken from poor people.

Free your mind zombie.
>says the guy defending a system that takes the wealthiest nation on earth and renders 50% of its population living at or below the "poor" line
51% of full time wage-earners in 2015 made less than $30k
The same year, we poured $80B into fossil fuel "research and development"
The reason we pay twice as much for our healthcare as other modern nations is because Big Pharma has lobbied into law a provision which prohibits the US from negotiating drug prices with manufactures, and instituted a ban on importing the same drugs for cheaper prices from other countries.
The entire US population/politicians is cucked by corporations so that the supremely wealthy can remain that way and everybody else fights each other for crumbs.

>voting for more welfare state

first time ive ever heard somebody refer to america as the "world police" in a non-negative light
we are reaching new levels of retard in this fucking country

>voting for your own selfish interests over the good of the country

How to spot a nigger

Well to be honest I'm against using my countries resources to save everyone, and then when Russia annexes Crimea everyone and their mother SCREAMS for the U.S. to step in.

Why are they undeserved?

and these people call themselves "patriots"

He still accomplished some things in your meme. Update plox

What do the results say?

Stop replying to this b8

I have a really affordable 1976 Ford Pinto I'll sell you. 999 easy payments of $999 dollars. It's affordable because I say it is.

What denotes a fancy tv vs a regular flat screen?

>democrats
>having whites interests

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/XZ78b5xW0liZYZV7Yp1cJQ/

>he thinks we're voting against our interests.
Makes sense that a leftie wouldn't understand long term planning

>democrats
>having whites interests

Are you legit fucking retarded?

US infrastructure gets a grade of D
the middle class is collapsing
income inequality is worse in the US than it has been since the Gilded age
45k people die in america every year because they do not have access to antibiotics and other basic healthcare
11% of homeless population are veterans
life expectancy went down last year
stock market is inflating to pre-recession bubble levels
unemployed #s have gone down because people have accepted lower paying, monotonous service industry work instead of their career path
need I go on?

We need to fix our shit HERE IN THE USA first.
Trump told you he was going to end the wars
he told you he was going to spend money here at home to rebuild our cities and bridges
he told you he was going to make sure everbody had healthcare coverage

Feel like a chump yet? I know how you feel. I voted for Obama because I thought he was going to do the SAME EXACT THINGS.

>Its a big club and you ain't in it.

You're supposed to vote for your country's best interest, not your own you selfish fuck.

>typical drumpf supporter response
>call the person you disagree with a shill and a bot
>still no articulated response to OP.

don't tell me what you command to be good for me you fucking nigger

I am gonna fucking empty your brain onto the pavement you goddamned nigger

The problem isn't that we don't make enough money. The problem is that the Kike owned Federal Reserve has devalued our money down to nothing.

trump never said anything about cutting tax rates for middle class and below just the ones making 100k and above
apparently its because they pay the most tax and did more to the country than everyone poorer than them

Subversion commie tactics. Rules for radicals. etc.

>posting that thread again

The argument against universal healthcare in the US has been made so many times. You have seen the arguments and you made this thread anyways just for conflict. You're a faggot, friendo.

Implying ACA is affordable when it can't even pay for itself.

Jesus Christ, be a man and start taking care of your own damn self. You'll be much happier and you may even be able to land a girlfriend who doesn't fuck actual men on the side.

>Dude haha socialized healthcare works in small first world countries so it will work in the us!

Hate this lib meme

Are you retarded? Look at his tax plan. Just fucking look at it and stop being a retard.

the long term plan is making the rich richer and the poor work their asses off to make the rich richer?

go back to work and stop fucking around on the internet then dumbass.

*small first world countries that are mostly white
fixed

>affordable health care
>literally don't have health insurance with a full time job because it's way too expensive
>affordable health care

This is yet another issue forced down our throats. Class warfare. The United States is on the doorstep of total cuckitude.

How can someone have such a juvenile way of looking at the world? "muh rich are getting richer rich people are bad waaaaah". Nothing more fucking pathetic than that "argument".

Are there a lot of small first world countries that are any other race but white?

I've looked you fucking fake news retard nigger.
LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

He's making sure all the 1 percenters pay 2% income tax, the same level as the middle class and below. He's bankrupting the country and creating gaps in wealth

Shut-up. Don't you know it's really about freedom the American way and white power?

Health care is very affordable for people with jobs. But only jobless leeched vote democrat

2% in tax is still a shitload more than half the country pays, which is zero.

The poor need to pay their fair share.

>he's bankrupting the country
>coming from the faggot nigger who wants free healthcare, free school, free food, and UBI
Okay commie.

Go back to work and stop fantasizing about owning your own company lazy nigger
That if you have a fucking job in the first place fucking underage b& snotnosed highschool fucktard

America is a country of fat fucks?

Singapore?

The fuck are you going on about? I'm not the one complaining about the rich being rich. I'm content with my life while you aren't. Sort yourself out, nigger.

So is Canada.

Rich pay for Niggers to get their government free money check every February. More niglets they make the bigger the check they get for sucking at life.

>white males are the only net contributor in taxes in the US
>give everyone free shit on your dime
>people already living and making kids on your tax contribution, no thank you anywhere's just a fuck you.
voting against your interest.
riiiiight

Yeah, I don't get why people want healthcare to be expensive as fuck.

Right-wing shitheads often make little sense.

Rich people are usually CEOs
These CEOs use their money to fund their business
The more money they have the faster they can form new businesses, that means more employment

Is this explanation simple enough or is your little commie brain not able do unterstand this ?

those billionaires deserve tax cuts they work hard and do a lot of labor. now get pedro out of the country and put up the wall!

>MFW Tax bracket for the top 1% gets raised to 45% and loopholes closed so liberal heebs can't donate to democrats anymore.

Please take that flag off, commie.

Rarararacist!!!