Black user here

I know racemixing is bad, but negresses are just so fucking ugly, inside and out.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAUfi55BCJg
youtube.com/watch?v=iI7pDK2knac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Become a wizard.

Change that flag and stop following a cucked ideology.

Fuck some Jews. Fuck whoever as long as they're not white.

anime

Get the kikes with us. White women are mind fucked as well.

>Consider Ethiopia
>Convert to Judaism
>profit

>but negresses are just so fucking ugly
Mostly the "african-american" ones it seems. Try finding an actual african qt before they all get colonized.

get a sex doll or. find a mutt one that is not nasty

First you'll want to stop browsing imageboards, then bulk up and acquire some general know how, and then spend your time around non-degenerates

Acceptable alternative

You may have 1 obese white woman over 35.

Also it's kinda ironic how african girl has most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen:
youtube.com/watch?v=fAUfi55BCJg

I can get you a gyppo bride for 200$. Obedient and loyal, won't ever divorce or shit like that

The mere fact you feel that way about the culture tells me you're not the meme. your kids won't become assholes because you're not going to raise them that way. Find a white girl (if you like) who isn't reverse racist and make a family. Teach good morals. I'm racist but even I know a dark skinned normal dude when I hear him. god bless

lulz

Go for the qt Asians, don't know how they feel about nogs though.
That's what I do.

Keep Corruppn White Pucci Dont Care If Pucci Is Real Or Naw Just Keep Seedn Every White Pucci Even If It Someones Boy At One Point Just Keep At It N Impregate All Them Til We Get Sum Liteskin Bitches Fucc White Wmn N Fuck Negro Sistas Lets Mix Tht Shit Up Get The Best of Both World 4 Real Tho

Find a young albino negress from Africa
Take her home with you
Make her hang around white women and do white women shit

kys and save me some work. only so many rounds ya know.

There are some good looking ones out there. Make yourself desirable to them by being successful. The "you gotta have sex and dates all the time or you're a loser" meme is part of what's allowing (((them))) to steal our money and our future.

t. civic nationalism

Racemixing is always bad

Marry a jew

>Rooskie that likes the ebony
You're a rare sort

I'm always up for donating to a good cause.

this

Fuck a jewess. Duh! You're on our team against the Jews and we need people to infiltrate and find their secrets.

tansania niggers seem more positive.

ive been asking myself, why they are so different and very likeable and positive.

do they have christianity there or something ?
clearly CAN not be muslims, because - again - positive, social, cooperative and humane.

anyone info on that ?

Become a trans so you don't have to smash a black girl.

Cringe

Dude, there are plenty of qt chocolate grills where I am. Idk where you live but it sounds like it sucks.

Don't show this.

Jews or Hispanics. As long as it's not someone of European ancestry, I do not care what you fuck.

At lest go with a latina or a chink

this.
you can take the jews, they like black dudes any way and have a high rate of miscegenation, but leave the European girls for us native sons. Fair deal, Tyrone?

Especially fuck the Jews though. They NEED more diversity.

>marry and breed a Jewess
>move to Israel (or just travel there as a "pilgrimage")
>drink 6 million gallons of tears

This. Most nigresses are either fat, ugly, or both, but there are some rare sexy ones I'd fuck. On that note, how hot would it be to call a girl a fucking nigger during sex?

We IS the chosen people.

Was gonna say this. There are some good African women with conservative views, many of which don't want to move to America because a) too many whites and b) black culture. For a black man, might be worth looking in to.

The problem is to do with national integrity. You could have a multi-phenotypic society to start with but Nationalism would boil down to a norm, whatever that is. In "Roman times" the women would dye their hair red to show solidarity with Rome.

We have seen how (((they))) use "multi-phenotypic society" as a pretext to grant themselves more dependent bodies under the globalist pyramid.

So i guess the answer would be to advocate for nationalism/ closed borders, check up on the implementation of degeneracy in society and promote the implementation of healthy standards.
Racially, If you want, you can adopt or get IVF.
Another important thing is to remind the world they are great where they are and they should not follow the "bright lights" of granted fame (corporate media puppetship) but improve their own nations and respect themselves as far as it is functional to do so.

kys nig

youtube.com/watch?v=iI7pDK2knac
No really, there is ton of generally cute actual african girls, but "african-american" women always look unattractive and unkept. They can instantly be spotted by their trademark watchayalookingat expression and dull eyes. Maybe when slavery happened, locals used it to get rid of undesired ones, I mean that happened when Russia had recruit system and lifetime army service, the villagers would always send troublemakers into army.

Anyway since blacks in US look like jews it makes sense for them to marry jews.

all black women can't be bad. Nice LARP faggot

There are billions of asian bitches out there. Also you know that no matter who you fuck your kids will look just as bad as most black girls are, so what's the point?