I hope they imprison her for life or hang her in Iraq

If Germany brings her back to Germany to her family, I will lose the last remaining breadcrumbs of faith in the German justice system I still have.

------

The German teenage girl arrested after the fall of the Iraqi city of Mosul is suspected of having served in one of Isis’s dreaded “moral guardian” militias.

Linda Wenzel, 16, who was apprehended in the ruins of the city by Iraqi special forces a fortnight ago, is believed to have been part of al-Khansa Brigade, a group that enforced Isis’s severe Islamic code, German reports claim.

Its members patrolled Isis strongholds such as Mosul and Raqqa inflicting punishments on people deemed to be violating Isis’s interpretation of sharia, including publicly whipping women for offences such as wearing make-up or failing to cover themselves properly.

Can't we just execute her for treason?

Looks like a boy desu, and an uggo one, at that

God only knows how many brown dicks has she polished.

even when you don't have firepower, you always have fire.
I want you to remember that. Might come in handy one day.

>moral enforcer

Isn't that sandnigger speak for field mattress?

I'm 100% convinced her womb is now rotten and she can never have children because of the thousands of dicks she must have taken. And that is a good thing that she cannot reproduce.

If she is brought back to Germany, do something for once, you know the judicial system won't do shit. Find out where she lives, go there with a large knife, behead her and put her head on her lap, take a picture and spread it on social media. It's the only way to deter other young white girls from doing this.

>moral enforcer

AKA a prostitute

Damn

Yes

she was 9,4/10 in Mosul.

They usually fuck goats, so imagie what they did to that kraut pussy.

I agree with your sentiment, but professionals just disappear people.
The only thing scarier that knowing what will happen to you if you do something, is not knowing what will happen to you, and also, habeas corpus.

sadly no. We have abolished the death penalty

Returning ISIS shits gets hidden identities though.
So one has to find her first.

>I'm 100% convinced her womb is now rotten and she can never have children because of the thousands of dicks she must have taken.

You don't know how wombs or dicks work, my fellow edgy frog.

Execute her and send her little mongrel back to ISIS.

She is a 10/10 in a Muslim country.

I think she was more a female Gestapo agent for islam, like a moral inquisitor.
She might even have been fucked by zero dudes there as she might have held some serious religious position

Extrajudicial execution (like is happening to ISIS fighters still in the mideast now) is the best way to go about it. Because even if we had the death penalty the ultracucked European judges would never give it to them. They don't even put them in jail.

Sorry, corpus delicti, not habeas corpus

this

Im not even mad

One looks tells you she was a bitter incel autist .

No german teen girl has such mug.

Young German girla in general are very lively, airheaded bundles of joy , sex and drama and its obvious she never ever would have the life of a typical german girl

And she knew it.

Thats why she pisssed off to be gangbanged by monobrow desert fanatics and make the lives of nazive women there miserable

Sad we dont have death penaly anymore. Fuck cuckmoney

merkel should give her an award and name her honorary german princess who envelops the values of all true germans.

AMEN

There is no coming back for this bitch hang her. WTF Germany.

only IF she gets handed over to german authorities
under Syrian jurisdiction she probably simply gets hanged

>I will lose the last remaining breadcrumbs of faith in the German justice system I still have.
LOL. You're pathetic. You're like those fathers who say shit like "If he ever touches my daughter again, I'll kill him". You won't do shit. You guys have a very accentuated instinct to obey.

shes very pretty. I think im in love. Sad to see her end up the way she did :( She would of been a great traditional waifu if only CHristian morals had reached her earlier

>simply

((they)) can hang or stone her, it doesnt matter, she is not one of us anymore.

GIVE HER 10.5 MILLION EUROS OR SHE WINS

>You guys have a very accentuated instinct to obey.
I already have set things in motion to leave Germany in the next 12-18 months. And I will never come back.

moral enforcer translates to village whore

This
only alt-lite will disagree
>DUDE WE HAVE TO BE MORE TOLERANT OR THE LEFTISTS WILL CALL US NAZIS AGAIN

She was a muslim convert not a slave.
She only married on muslim and he died before she could even got laid. Islamic law prohibits marrying widows.

For what reason? People like her just deserve it.

This is the dumbest lie I have heard. Prophet Muhammed married several widows (all of his wives except one or possibly two). Marrying widows is seen as a great thing in Shari'ah

>german

Well, yeah.

beats me, but demanding the death penalty back is a big no-no in germany

>tfw half the thread doesn't know the difference between moral and morale.

Don't listen to him Sup Forums this is a QUINTESSENTIAL German.

Hopefully she'll be sent to Germany and merkel will give her a full pardon and a cool 20mil.

ITT: literal retards

A woman with moral values is extremely rare. She's better than every German slut. Best wife material.

Good for you, Hans

Plain-cute. I'd love to have her as my slave-wife.

then you better start your campaign of public pressure to keep her in iraq NOW instead of waiting until they already bring her back

you have, the iraqis havent. and they are still pretty pissed at ISIS

Are Germans even human?

You mean treason for being captured, achmed?

is she pregnant?

amazing

even if this moral values are those of spontaneouly combusting sandniggers?
NO, just no faggot

She is the real victim.

Send her to Texas. We'll take care of it.

she shoudl be prosecuted by the iraqi judicial system. after that, she should be received back in germany and reintegrated in society and put through a deradicalization program. she will be happy to be back and she shoudl be persuaded to participate in counter-terrorism efforts as a public opponent of radicalism on the government payroll.

or rather her arrangement shoul dbe arranged by the government with an NGO that receives public (and perhaps also private) support

just leave her rotting and getting raped in the desert shithole she went to

>Werzel
The memes Jack

Man, Bataclan really fucked you guys up huh?

i hope she's gangraped and stoned to death, they film it and it's played all over germany by people dropping it into public spaces / screens
FUCK THIS TRAITOROUS CUNT
FUCK THE KRAUTS
THEY DESERVE TO SUFFER

>isis fighter can come home now
what will his next song be Sup Forums?

Nah fuck that. Some people just need to be killed.

i want the rest of you krauts to suffer as well
WWIII gon be good
spoiler alert: you krauts going to be on the axis side again, with the fucking moslems

This
Holy shit

she is a german national and that must be respected.

refer to a better plan of action

there's going to be no christmas day respite in WWIII you fucking kraut
we all know who you fucking weak minds work with
nazism wasn't about anti jew, it was about killing whites
you pieces of shit
we're going to bury the krauts

>she is a german national and that must be respected
she stopped being a german when she allied herself with a terrorist organization imo
she deserves to be locked up AT LEAST, not 'deradicalized'

>I will lose the last remaining breadcrumbs of faith in the German justice system I still have.

You may as well go feed the birds at the park, Hans, because it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I guess that's what you get for invading Poland you fucking kraut.

Look on the bright side, Islam will put women back in their place.

lol fucking argi wants some more kraut down there to whiten them up lol

as a minor, it would be against international law and conscience to execute her for her crimes. she should be prosecuted for her crimes and serve a sentence appropriate for a juvenile.

>she is a german national and that must be respected.
So what? We kill American nationals all the time. I'll repeat: some people just need to be killed.

Someone post the video of her capture

It was on /sg/

the only things less human than a german are muslims and commies
I'll kill a million commies before I kill 1 (non-commie) german, and I'll kill a million germans before I kill 1 white

eat shit loser

that may be the case in your mind but that doesn't accord with the german legal code or international norms respecting non-state combattants

>international law
International law is whatever we say it is leaf. Do you have any idea how many minors we've fried over the decades? The UN can suck a dick.

>million germans before I kill 1 white
so there are no white germans left?

with due process. the assassination fo americans for participation in terrorist activities is unconstitutional.

that is flouting international law. and it's unconstitutional as well.

When did I say no due process? Have a trial and then execute her.

over your moral values? yeah
go back to sucking your boyfriend's dick, Hans

She ain't ethnic German. She's from Dresden and has probably strange DNA from some Soviet soldier that did to one of her female ancestor. Strange eyes and eyebrows.

I will repeat
>international law

Also
>unconstitutional
Not according to the Supreme Court. People absolutely can be executed for crimes they've committed as minors.

mfw this happened with an American and Obama droned his ass

>I'm 100% convinced her womb is now rotten and she can never have children because of the thousands of dicks she must have taken. And that is a good thing that she cannot reproduce

>There are adults on Sup Forums who actually agree with this rediculous, incorrect statement

>When did I say no due process? Have a trial and then execute her.

thats for the iraqi judicial system to decide but it should respect international law, that is to say execution should be off the table or they should push for her repatriation to germany

>She had the adventure of a lifetime at the age of 16 while 20-30 year old Sup Forums browsers cry about it online

When will you have your adventure?

>inb4 when the race war happens

You and I both know you won't ever lift a finger, not even for something you "believe in"

You must be the 1 in 1000 based frenchy. SO MUCH THIS!!

>Not according to the Supreme Court. People absolutely can be executed for crimes they've committed as minors.

In March 2005, the United States Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty for those who had committed their crimes at under 18 years of age was cruel and unusual punishment and hence barred by the Constitution. For more information, see Roper v Simmons.

You get beheaded too next, roastie/roastie defender.

You're taking the coward's way out. What happens when you run out of places to flee to? I suppose by then it'll already be too late.

Thats what all girls naturally look like

>thats for the iraqi judicial system to decide
Not necessarily. US citizens can absolutely be tried for terrorism offenses committed abroad. I see no reason Germany can't try her and execute her themselves.

Again
>international law
Not a thing

Didn't they just bring a 96 year old to trial for WWII shit?

How is that different than this?

Good job

She honestly looks like a påskkärring

so why are we against Sharia again? why wouldn't you want thots whipped and stoned and faggots thrown off roofs??

Nah she was passed around, I'd bet a grand on that.

I hope she'll be raped to death by iraki armee

He looks like your average CHIcano

>he said as he pinched the foreskin of his half erect cock through his pajama pants

Cuckolds kill yourself

A temporary inconvenience given the current makeup of the court. It won't survive another decade.

It wasn't cruel and unusual in 1776 and only the naked partisanship of the 2005 era Court could possibly rule it is now.