Fact: you cannot be alt-right/white nationalist/NATSOC if you don't lift

Fact: you cannot be alt-right/white nationalist/NATSOC if you don't lift...

How do you expect to fight (((them))) when their Jamals can pick you up with one arm?

You really think the war of the future is about muscule ?
Even in 39 they understood number and physical strength was secondary in account to logistics and materials available.
For someone with this flag I'm disapointed

When things devolve into urban combat, assuming the cities aren't just completely bombed out, you'll wish you had physical strength and martial prowess. Same shit in jungles.

Or you can just end up like American soldiers in Vietnam and be wrestled to the ground, get your dick chopped off, and then have it shoved in your mouth. IDK maybe that's your fetish or something though.

>39 is the same as 17

You need to be able to fight a cultural war physically in fights against people, you dumb sperg. Just because you're stick thin faggot doesn't mean others can't lift.

For someone with this flag, i'm disappointed.

>Even in 39 they understood number and physical strength was secondary in account to logistics and materials available.
>can't even into arno
The Nazis trained extensively, far more physical exercise was required than the allies ever had, and physical fitness was considered a moral and ethical duty.

Lifting is psychological.

You need to lift so you can maneuver, carry equipment, and handle a weapon at a bare minimum. Also girls like dem gains.

Well I d say material preparationis far efficienter for the same ratio of time that's it I didn't told it was useless just secondary but you appear to be too retarded to get the point

>DUDE all you need are guns and logistics xd

I wish I could execute every last COD Playing faggot out there. You need physical conditioning to haul a combat load around for hours on end. These neckbeards would be tired as fuck after walking down the street.

Your SKS, chicom and ziplock baggied tendies arent going to save you when the killing starts

Better buy some fucking good knife and always having it than doing lift 2 hours a day far better efficiency that the idea retard lifter lost too much braincell to get

Shoot them in the face?

Being lazy as fuck about your physical strength and conditioning and acting like all you need is your punisher AR-15 is the right wing version of 'body positivity'

yes

What if I tell you secondary=/=useless
omfg it's useful but not the most important
go fight with big harm and a stick even some random dude having an average weapon

Fuck off back to your own homosexual board, /fit/

This
Lifting is good for aesthetics but the most redpilled exercise is swimming. Get swole, get cardio and get tan.

I'm 5'8 it doesnt matter how much I lift I'm still going to be small

Do we mean pure lifting, or are we talking about physical conditioning?
I'm out of shape but I do push ups, sit ups, I go on 15 mile hikes etc, and continue to push with some supplemental dumbbell workouts.

I'm by no means a huge gainsbro, but I'm fairly confident I could take out a skinnyfat negro

Y but everyone has to admit not 5'8 is equal you can be the top 5'8 but you won't become 6'. You won't be the best on earth but you ll be better than yourself of yesterday

Oh well, guess i'm not "Alt-Right" then.

Exactly this. Basic physical conditioning is all you need for combat. You don't need to be some obsessive gym rat.

>alt right
Gay meme for retarded teens and (((ecelebs)))
>white nationalism
I don't want whites from other countries living here. Only white Portuguese people can live in continental Portugal. Niggers are allowed in our overseas provinces
>NatSoc
Fancy word for communism.

I'm more the Goebbels type of Nazi

Toughen your hands and elbows up so you can take a punch with your hand/elbow and also be able to punch with an iron hand.

Already do

Agreed. If you don't have the mental fortitude and discipline to lift, then don't even be talking about any wars.

>portugese
>white
everything about your post is a shitpost

For those of you who have never boxed or been in a fight, being punched in the face is not that bad. It's humiliating and enraging but pain wise there are worse things. If you are in a scrap and your opponent is being a faggot about protecting his face, throw a bunch of hooks into his guts. Body shots can truly hurt like a mother fucker and can send a guy reeling over after a few hits in the ribs or flesh.

CALISTHENICS are way better

I agree partially lifting or sport i general build some confidence and require will but that's not the only and first thing needed to do a war

It is on the personal level. Organization and logistics come into play with more people. A good house needs a solid foundation. A squad of weakling low T neckbeards is going to get BTFO by a squad of alpha chads any day, regardless of who's weapons have the most expensive bullshit on them. Lifters/atheletes are more dedicated to everything in life, particularly everything physical.

You think when the atl atl or bow and arrow was invented suddenly everyone thought conditioning didnt matter anymore? Millions of those slain in war would laugh at you for this sentiment.

>portuguese
>white
Said Mr 60%.

Go back to /fit/. Chads aren't welcome here