Think about it Sup Forums

Think about it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/03/09/trump-has-been-nominated-for-the-nobel-peace-prize-n2296011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobel peace prize is one of the most degenerate awards one could get, probably only kalergi prize is worse

Obama was a CIA house nigger that wrecked the middle east and kept on impoverishing the US to serve the globalists' international ambitions.
Think about that.

spbp

he literally was only awarded the nobel peace prize for being the first black president.

they gave the nobel peace prize to the founder of ISIS.

it doesn't mean SHIT.

they gave it to him RIGHT after he was elected. why? because he was subservient and promised to give America away.

The bait is strong with this one.

>Trump has been nominated
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/03/09/trump-has-been-nominated-for-the-nobel-peace-prize-n2296011

can i buy his win? :P
$$$$

>Obama leaves office in 2017, during his tenure:
>Libya descends into civil war
>Syria falls victim to the most deadly conflict in the region since the Iraq war
>Iraq and Afghanistan continue to be embroiled in conflict with terrorism
>Islamic terrorist attacks occur all over the world
>North Korea greatly expands its nuclear weapons program
>tensions with Russia near cold-war levels

Seems like peace in our time to me.

Didn't he bomb another peace prize recipient?

Obama got the Nobel "Peace" Prize and then used his drones.

Not that I care for the sandniggers he killed, but it's like giving the Nobel Prize to Pol Pot.

Obama's only "accomplishment" at the time of getting that prize was signing TARP. Pretty sure it was obvious that there was no merit to the award other than

>nobel prize for literally just getting elected
>inciting people that oppose him into violence
>inspiring an irrelevant group

>Nobel peace prize
>drops 110,000 bombs in 7 countries

Now you know why people don't respect leftists

Obama is the first nobel prize holder to authorize the killing of another nobel prize winner. (Authorized drone strike which ended up killing a doctor who was also a prize holder).

These people are delusional.

>Give the Nobel peace prize to Al Gore for a slideshow
>The Nobel committee attempts to one up themselves by giving it to Obama before he's made good on his words
>He ends up bombing the shit out of sandland and even kills another NPP recipient
>The only way the Nobel committee can possibly top this is to give Bob Dylan the literature prize

>Obama receives Nobel Peace Prize
>proceeds to bomb hospitals and assassinate people with drones
Yeah, I'll never stop thinking about that one.

>fearmongering
>FUCKING DUMPFGH IS FEARMONGERING
burn these people

It's a parody but not far from the truth.

>burger thinks those are serious

They're taking the piss you dumb yank

Nvm
Applies to though lol

Obama got the nobel peace prize and then proceed to start a coup in Libya and Syria creating the current refugee crisis.

Really worthy of the peace prize.

Don't forget a complete degradation of race relations in the USA.

Go buy a toothbrush, dumb cocksucker. Don't walk within 10 feet of a butter knife on your way or you'll be fined and jailed.

Who was the other npp he killed?

>obongo got the nobel peace prize for being the first nigger president
>here's a bunch of bullshit about trump I just made up

Really makes me sage.

Perpetually plugging their pets of the Davosmen.
Just like they do with Trudeau.
Disgusting anti-democratic sentiment.

I legitimately don't know why he got a Nobel Peace Prize. He got it within like 6 months of being president and he hadn't done jack SHIT

>The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". [...] "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.[3][4]
haha, oh wow.

>incites violence

From the left - antifa, fake hate crimes, riots, deadly assaults on redhats

>inspires the Klan

There's like a couple thousand clansmen in the US literally shrinking everyday

Conclusion = sage

>((((((((Nobel Peace Prize)))))))))

Dr. DaShanne...yeah no, I'll take my chances with a nurse before that

And yet, israel/palestine is closer than ever to a lasting peace thanks to Trump

Is the klan even a thing in 2017? Isn't it some sort of "the good old times" club?

>The Klan
There is no Klan anymore. And if there is still 1000 members nation-wide they dont do shit.

Correct. Every time there's some 'rally' only a few guys show up.