ITT: Redpilled characters from movies/games

ITT: Redpilled characters from movies/games

>couldn't bring himself to purge city of shitskin zombies
>redpilled

Try again. Lorderon fell because of weak and self righteous men like Uther; the plague was just subsidiary

Grand Marshal Garrithos.
Hates anyone that isn't 100% human.

>Uther
That's Garathos, you fucking inbred peon.

That's not Uther

the best thing in that entire movie

>trusted the undead
Yeah, no. There's only one final solution to the Undead Question and it's pic related.

Badsically the whole imperium of mankind in warhammer 40k

Actually, if I recall that's not even in a movie. it was a RP battle on a forum to come up with better arguments then "Whiten People are evil, Native American- I mean Navi are good" bullshit as was in the original.

But yeah, the quote is still awesome.

Kain

>Wants to destroy english language
>Hungarian

Glad you could bake it, Uther.

Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the waiter, but I'm still your superior as a chef.

As if I could forgetti. Listen, Uther, there's something about the plaguette you should knead. Oh no... It's too late. These peopleroni have all been infectedanana. They may look al dente now, but its a matter of thyme before they turn into the unedible.

What?!

This entire citrella must be peeled.

How can you even cook that? There's got to be some other whey.

Damn it, Umami. As your future chef, I order you to broil this city!

You are not my chef yet, boyardee. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

Then I must consider this an act of seasoning.

Seasoning? Have you sauced your mince, Arthas?!

Have I? Lord Umami, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown of roast pork, I hereby rehydrate you from your commandard and suspenderoni your pepperoni from service.

Arthas, you just can't...

*Ding* It's done! Those of you who have the will to taste this flan, follow me. The rest of you? Get out of my kitchen.

You've just tossed a terrible salad, Arthas.

Jaina?

I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you cook this.

He made the right choice.

Neo from Matrix

>tfw you will never be 14 playing WC3 on battlenet over the summer again

>amerishit education
DIE MONGREL

>tfw Warcraft 3 was the best game ever made but you probably should have been lifting weights at the gym

Daily reminder that Kreia did nothing wrong.

>You've just tossed a terrible salad, Arthas.
Audible kek

Why even live?

How about animu

fuarrrrrrk

Yo buddy, Still alive?

nice

it literally says Garithos in the file name. Why do have to make us look so stupid

Wep.

That's Garabon.
Or Gilithos.

Fuck, you humans has shitty names anyway...

>Indoctrination Theory is Real

fucking glorious

100/10

I was just going to post this. I've been replaying Dawn of War II.

>People who are too weak-willed to help themselves don't deserve help from others.
>You can do more harm with an open hand than with a clenched fist.
>It's struggle that strengthens us and isolation that weakens us.

Such wisdom.

I've never been able to finish this game because the incompletable buggy quests I always get in Narshaada always trigger my autism and I just restart.

He literally built a wall around his kingdom.

don't know if you're being a sarcastic faggot or not but that's all sound advice.

#MakeGilneasGreatAgain

>when so many follow out of fear and threat, not out of free rational choice

garrosh a good boy

>shitting on uther

Oh no, I'm being serious. KotR2 is one of my all time best games. 1 may have a big plot twist, but 2 becomes more philosophical.

LIght and Dark side, Good and Evil; they mean nothing, the only thing that means something is choices.

kek

this

Indeed, Garrosh literally did nothing wrong, yet Thrall still blamed him and refused to take responsibility for making making him Warchief. Garrosh was an orc's warchief and everything he did, he did for his people.

>Ceasar did nothing wrong

top jej

Wrong the Hilden are redpilled.

Kreia opened my eyes no joke. She may be manipulative but she's not wrong in what she says.

oh shit, im not the one who posted that but how did i forget that

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

cant wait for the upcomming HR remaster of D2 and WAR3

yes, they are in the works, look it up

Rate

SUMMON

God damn pic. Rate my mog boys.

how do you get into this hobby or whatever?
what even is it?
games, books, movies?

So, what is Raziel? If not a redpill to Kain?

started as a tabletop game then books and now a long line of decent/mediocre video games. There is no real continuous story you just go to a wiki and read up on how fucked things are.

Man, fuck starcraft 1 campaign, you dont even know who is fucking over who anymore when it comes to humans. Everyone rebels against everyone.
If anyone is redpilled its the fucking zerg. They fight for survival of their race and that must mean destruction of others.

Codexs lots of codexs oh and lots of sets, your going to need around 500-1 grand to really get into the set. I tried to but was stopped at the price tag. Single Space mariene chapter codex was 89$ and a starter set was 120$ without paint. That was the bare bones starter set. Each chapter has it's own lore books you must have, sets and the paint to make it all look pretty.

It's an awesome series perhaps the best Table top there is but god damn is it expensive

Most people are cowardly. They must be dragged kicking and screaming to realise their own greatness. Humanity MUST reach their destiny to conquer the stars and become the masters of all life. The Eldar betrayed those who gave them the mantle, and fell into ruin. Who else but Man could fill this role? Between the Orks, Tyranids, Necrons and Chaos there is no other. The Imperium must succeed for the good of not just Humanity but the Galaxy.

Any who stand in its way will be purged without mercy. Those who bend the knee will be tolerated but carefully tended to ensure they do not grow like a weed.

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

No man died in His service that died in vain.

Educate men without faith and you but make them clever devils.

Prayer cleanses the soul, Pain cleanses the body.

Hatred is the emperor's greatest gift to humanity.

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Pretty sure most people play with around 1.5k points or so, and those marines that are 90 dollars are not enough points to even fill an army. More point units and generals go in the 150 dollar price range. Its crazy, id imagine lore is fun though.

delet

>shitskin zombies
Kek

I've watched a couple games when I was considering getting into it and it looks like a blast. I asked one of the guys who was setting up on an another table how much he can estimate how much he spent. He told me it has costed him close to 3-4 grand over the years. It's very important to take amazing care of your sets. It's not a game for neets I can assure you of that. The community of Warhammer 40k is a very friendly and helpful bunch I've noticed.
It's crazy how much a man can give to a hobby at the end of the day. I play WoW so I can understand the devotion to ones hobby but damn it makes you really wonder about how much Games-Workshop has made off this franchise

Ikr, why is everyone, including the Alliance against these guys, they're pretty cool

>education
lol'd

me personally im into only for the stories and especially the art

dont really care for any of the tabletop or videos games or modeling stuff

the art is just an ocean of spectacular endless gritty and raw psycho-intrigue i can never get enough of

that aint uther dipshit

There too fanatical, going as far to attack the Alliance for not attacking the forsaken. I get it but damn theres being based and then being completely deranged
I wish that WoW went down the route of players can leave and join factions of the world.
Picture joining the Scarlet Crusade and waging war against the forsaken or joining the scourge and trying to take the world over. Etc etc

>Ultranationalist
>Hates the West due to its flabbiness and corruption
>Supports Arab nationalism and helps Khaled Al Assad overthrow both the previous Islamic monarchy and the succeeding Western puppet
>Uses (((American))) trickery against itself causing WW3

Hate Call of Duty but the MW (3rd was trash) series was good, only played campaign though

?Following the lead of one of those who created them, before being turned into them?
Scarlet niggers even kept a little pet zombie in their church before Lich King.
They are the worst to look to when it comes to the undead question.

The best way to deal with the undead is to rule them, no question.

Wh40k and table top gaming in general after time spent just painting and modeling before play time is one of the cheapest hobbies in the long run. Most people however want to instantly get a 2k army and just have a half table worth of gear with vehicles and terrain because it looks so cool. Most people can barely paint at all.

It is its own discipline. If you take the time learn and get your skill up painting and shading etc - then you can justify splurging on $300-400 dollars worth of models to paint. There are plenty of smaller number game modes a couple units worth of models require. GW has recently released quite a few smaller game modes with far less models than a traditional "army" would require to be considered minimum.

Yeah people spend surprising amounts of money in games. Dota has this compendium thing where you buy levels that dont affect the game just give random rewards when you reach em, you can see people with a thousand levels, some guy apparently bought 60 grand worth of levels even though after maybe a 100 you barely get anything and if you do you already got it 200 levels ago.
Protos were based in their purity and devotion thing, however sometimes they do step over it for the greater good. Everything about sc2 is so complex you cannot be precise about anything, its really amusing.

>hates omniggers
>expert designer in tech
>has aryan wife with 9 children
>best friends with a german crusader

only problem is hes a dwarf/manlet but his kids seem normal enough

I know, I can't paint to save my life so It was another reason I turned away from it but for an outsider looking in, you don't see the small game modes, or anything like that you just see these massive armies and the equipment. It's seeing an amazing well cooked brisket and having no knowledge of how to cook one, or where to buy one and lastly how much it cost. You make general assumptions and go from there.

It is quite expensive for the outsider looking in. As most non-hobbyist who want to get into it only see the massive armies and potential for large games and not the small ones.

THE

Dota, League, and Overwatch has shown one thing in the gaming community. Special cosmetic items are like crack to users of those games.

>Ukrainian
>calling anyone else a mongrel

Lel.

He was just salty that some mooks burned down his small village

I couldn't. Love the lore and idea of it all, got myself some miniatures, painted them superbly, went into the store to read with my new knowledge of the game and it was just proper nerds talking lore shit which I had no clue about.

Got sick of hearing debates about some fuckin demon and some other nigger every day, dropped the hobby asap

Whats funny is that people that are the worst at the game buy the most shit. My friend opens 1k dota games which is what youd imagine africas professional team to play in, and literally everyone has more than a thousand dollars on their account.
What is going through the minds of these people.

>suspenderoni your pepperoni

hah

good bait

the german reich in hearts of iron 4

Robin Williams from Ms. Doubtfire
Michael Keaton in Mr. Mom
Michael Keaton in Founder
Steve Martin in The Jerk
Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie
Tom Hanks in Bosom Buddies (TV role)
Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump
Clarence Boddiker in Robocop
Jared Leto in Dallas Buyers Club
Michael Richards in UHF

I'm surprised someone hasn't suggested a list of "red-pilled" pokemon.

there's still activity, fuck I'm going to play castle fight mod now

Long live the Immortal Emperor!!!

>imperium
>extremely decadent and very far from Emperors original vision of atheist technocratic utopia
>based

Read Ciphas Cain: Hero of the Imperium
It's a good way to start, not too heavy in the lore but enough for one to get a grasp on the universe. From there I recommend reading the Horus Heresy series.
If reading isn't your thing 40k theories and ArchWahammer have tons of videos about the universe and lore.
"If the Emperor had a text to speech device" is a comedic series that explains the lore. Also a good place to start if you can't stand how "super serious" the canonical series takes itself.

Legion fags need to be put up against the wall and shot.

checked, and I believe it's the hobby it self, look at any devout hobbyist to there hobbies they spend countless hours and income on the hobby. Dota, League and Overwatch are these users hobbies. They give a small amount of joy just enough to keep the user involved and just the right amount of "new" features to keep it interesting even if that feature isn't a game changing feature just a cosmetic look.
I'm going to use the gun hobbyist as an example. You can mod a AR-15 a million ways to sunday but in the end you only really add a small feature that doesn't add too much to the overall use of the AR-15. It's just your personal touch to it. It makes it yours essentially.

>hyper masculine
>angry
>lusting for revenge
>slays monsters
>brutally tortures his enemies
>fucks every goddess of Mount Olympus

Who isn't more redpilled than Kratos?