t. a leaf who probably mixed with chink blood

take it off kid, let's see it

they may be DER UNTERMENCH but they are OUR UNTERMENCH

stop bullying them

>be American
>LARP as you are in the 19th century
>you are a friend to Aryan Brotherhood

not seen sweden or india for a while lol

how bad is it when you are too ashamed to show your flag?

>Defend shitskins

I'm betting G*rmany

>be ivan
>pretending his soviet era rust bucket nuclear weapons pose a threat
>implying those delapadated pieces of shit can make it to the west
>pretend to be spooky soviet boogeyman
>19% mudshit

daily reminder that everyone with a non geolocation flag is a (((leaf))) or poo in the poo loo larping as aryan

america will always be our son and they come before europe

even if we was nuked off the earth,queens orders are to send the subs and whatever is left of our forces to america and australia to put themselves under their command to protect them

fuck europoors

poo, leaf, swede, or cuckman?

I love this meme.

>be in 60% white country
>wanting more whites is somehow bad
saged low energy bait

Those "whites" are mixed with nigger and spic blood. They hang on day of the rope.

>dad's results came back yesterday
>tfw white

goddammit

>2% asian

Fucking shitskin, don't even think about larping as a natsoc, you're not one of us.

>source: jewish DNA website
boy you really are mad that america has the most white people of any country in world history

in the south maybe. almost no one has mexican genetics

My heritage is British and German and I fucking hate you honkies

>be american
>have blonde hair and blue eyes
>laugh at shitposting faggots jealous of my nation
Post with geo flag, faggot. Are you afraid we'll make fun of you when we see that crescent moon?

Why would you want to stop it? If you were actually a WN, you would want American Whites to succeed and be as white of a country as they can be.

But really you're just out to sow discord, luckily Americans are probably the only posters here that can see through it and take it.

>1% african
>2% asian
1 drop rule, nigger

>le 56% face

Ignore all united shitstain posts.
Sage all united shitstain threads.

Let's see your flag.

No need you fucking kike. Wite Americans are White Americans and want a White America for them, just like you faggots kikes want a jewish America.

Fuck that , go to israhell or burn in hell hunted down in city streets, you have sealed your destiny.

You're not white faggot. Theres no fucking kike about it. America is mixed to the core. We can't allow you into our ranks because you aren't pure. Go have you're "white" America, sure, but you aren't european and never will be

>be low T DYEL nogunz yurocuck with fuckable boipussy and no body hair
>at least I'm not an Anglo/Germanic mongrel
kek the impotent beta rage is hysterical

White nationalism will never take off because its members are too busy fighting over who's white and who's not.

Have fun being slaughtered by niggers and muslims whilst you continue impeding your own progress with petty infighting, though.

When right wing news outlets reported that the Bataclan shooters cut off the testicles of the men and shoved them in their mouths I knew it was fake news because yurocucks have no balls

Dont forget the chicom friends they have leaking into the east

>How do we stop this?
We don't, kike.

Yes I'm WHite, what's that kindergarden-tier reverse psychology ? /YOU/ AINT WHITE. You're a fucking kike mongrel . You belong in a bonfire, America still has Whites and if you don't like it tough shit , motherfucker GTFO.

kikes will get it just like in pic, because they earned it

Genocide all the Americans again.

>HUEHUEHUE ME LE 56% HUEHUEHUE. ME TYRONE! ME STRONG WHITE MAN

>America still has Whites
With 25% nigger blood and 38% spic blood.

>Still not revealing flag

Come on user theres nothing to be afraid of

is that stefan molyneux?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is American White Nationalism Real Hahahaha Like Nigga You're A Nation Of Immigrants Like Nigga You're 56% White Haha

How can you call yourself white if you're too beta to find a woman and make white babies?

Don't worry mate, once your leaders plans come to fruition, you will be an islamic nanny state, and you wont be looking so different from us. Instead of cartel beheadings youll have acid attacks and honor killings

>be a shill

>post two unfunny 56 percent face meme threads at once

>mods why don't you stop this?

There enough White blood for all of us Whites to prosper, esp. after dislodging kike faggotry off of our country.

How can an American take pride in a race that they're not even apart of?

> Yeah we're desperately in need of Detroit or Chicago tiered cities. What we need is a city with the ethnic make-up of London
> civilization

>Irish

theres still large pockets in this country that are 100% white and we still have the highest population of white people in the world with a refugee buster as president

face it, we're a white country

> hides flag in shame and embarrassment

I told Sup Forums he would be Prime Minister back before country flags were a thing on Sup Forums, and?

>face it, we're a white country

dont worry m8 i consider you our guys regardless of that IRA meme war thing

real whites already a minority in america. i would put it at around 40%. luckily we have like 15% of the population that is southern /eastern / mixed european which still look white

Yeah, you guys did such a good job in the New World.

Funny how the thing destroying the US is the problem caused by the Sp*nish bull rapists

Thats like taking a dump in your neighbors mailbox and blaming them for it smelling like shit

Soon speech like this will be punishable by death.

>Be Ivan
>Jews rape and murder my ancestors
>country poor as fuck
>now full of muslims
>talk shit about America

>Be American
>Care more about the white race than "true white Europeans"

False.

>Another divide and conquer shill thread
>1,000 replies

Ahh my sweet summer children

It hasn't even begun.

Why are Yuropoors so jealous? Why don't they just move here? Is it because they don't meet the requirements due to being low IQ poopskins?

>t., Schlomo Shekelstein

Kinda...in another year or 2 probably.

crew datamining image, lmao shariab forgot rename

why would I move to a 3rd world country

you don't even have universal healthcare

Yep it worked so well for that baby waiting for his death panel in uk a few days back huh

I can understand why you would want to stay where you can rape 3D children, but 2D is much better and it's legal here, Mehmet.

Ok bong.

When i see those hide flags calling someone non-white the probability of being a third worlder mongrel is like 95%.

White nationalism is an American concept, euro have ethnicity specific nationalism (german, french etc...). White nationalism is for us European mutts

How's paying for Rebecca's abortion and Ahmed's 10 kids? Seems really super and wonderful and tolerant and progressive and civilized and european wow.

More than likely, they would get torn a new asshole if the coward actually revealed his flag, but its usually a butthurt faggot so naturally he wont