Survuval Shelter General

Why haven't you invested in a bunker and stocked it up with goldbars yet, Sup Forums?

\atlassurvivalshelters.com

Do you not want to survive the apocalypse?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/corrugated/
youtu.be/6ucn3Xswv4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gold bars
gold will hold absolutely zero fucking value in the apocalypse, people are too busy searching for medical equipment and food to care for vanity bricks

perhaps not initially but after things settle down they'll be valuable again. after all there hasn't been a civilization that didn't value gold.

They have shelters ranging from $35K to $1.5M and they can be watertight, airtight, built in different foundations. atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/corrugated/

Implying you wouldn't buy 100 acres with your friends and family, build self sustaining buildings and facilities, learn to farm and hunt, and all go in on a backup shelter incase SHTF

>implying the idea of creating a small village with your friends and family doesn't sound appealing

TV and Couch gonna get all greasy cus of kitchen.

Also go buy ad space instead of making a thread atlas marketing team

>16 people in 100 sqf
this is how plagues happen

Don't invite dirty fucks?

all it takes is one ill person and everyone is fucked

back in the fucking 1500s sure
it's not too hard to prevent sickness from getting into a air tight bunker

if you need a bunker for survival then the worlds probably been sent back that far

Then buy the hospital attachment :^)

i know your shitposting but a quarantine room would actually help

Water and food would be the only thing worth money. Also end of the world would be boring as fuck so I rather die and go to the new earth and you negative loving souls can stay on the old earth

youtu.be/6ucn3Xswv4Q

>OP image
Why the fuck do I have climb up, walk outside in the nuclear wasteland and climb down to the same shelter to take a shit every time instead of just having a door between the washroom and the rest of the shelter?

in a world where i have to fend for myself like some uncivilized animal? i'd rather just die

You are going to need more than just a shelter and material wealth OP. Get sorted.

>Do you not want to survive the apocalypse?
72 hours without internet and I'll neck myself I swear on me mum

>it's a macfag shelter
no thanks id rather get vaporized

No bacteria lab
you won't survive without food

Key word is civilization dipstick. If things get so bad that you actually need to retreat to one of these luxury coffins, resources are going to become extremely scarce for a very long time. Barter and trade will be the norm, currency will be useless. Be smart and stick food, meds, and ammo in that space instead. Steal some dead idiots gold if you insist on having some, there will be plenty.