SKYKING - NIGHTWATCH IN THE AIR

Weird shit happening today. Lots of Blackouts along the Eastern Seaboard of Canada and the USA. Canadian planes putting out distress Signals. Something is happening.

Tune in

SKYKING freqencies:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
MODE: USB

| Main WebSDR:
| [Loc JO32kf]

What YOU need to know --> numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only 2 Mercury. I don't get nervous until a Nightwatch and 3 Mercury are airborne.

French Speakers on 8992usb. Possibly related to Quebec blackout

lmao @ you nerds still listening on this bullshit

No, it's French maritime short-range radios on a ship sailing by the antenna.

>Every fucking time...

the madman did it
>captcha: public butt

nice trips

its space weather taking out coms

What site?

Best Captcha.
Come back when happenings.

Bumping for interest.
>Only 2 Mercury. I don't get nervous until a Nightwatch and 3 Mercury are airborne.
Care to share your thoughts on this?

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html

Today has been weird. Something could be brewing

NC3 requires an airborne NCA/NAOC (normally two but two Nightwatch were heavily damaged in May and out of service until late Fall) and three TACAMO birds minimum.

bump for habbenings

bump

Why is there a long tone at 8992, already 5 mins

8992 just had some weird tones,
I'm not liking this at all
So much fucking activity

yeah tf was that

8992 gets lots of interference from radars. Park on 11175 or 6739. 11175 also gets some "station-station" calls you won't hear on 8992.

>checked

Have to agree somethings weird.

Whats 6739 for

Redundant broadcasts. There's 5-6 freqs that broadcast the EAMs simultaneously.

Is it finally the day of the rake?

Enough talk I want action. Let the strong eat well and the weak tremble in fear.

it needs to happen

What does Foxtrot Foxtrot mean? Just repeated 4x at 8992

No it didn't.

ahahahahha

>Something is happening
No it isn't.

Also putting it out there that we should have a radio board so we don't have to clog Sup Forums

all i hear is static. what does that mean is there something wrong with my settings?

You're fine. Just park and wait for a call. They don't broadcast constantly.

put on squelch

He has squelch on, can confirm theres constant static

Yeah I'm on 11175 now you're right

would you give it a rest with this LARP shit?

>something is happening
Yeah, uh-huh, just like something has been happening every single day before this.

When you have a full compliment of Nightwatch and Looking Glass in the air, start looking for mushroom clouds.

bump

I'm hambro, buy a short wave radio with SSB, the skykings will go offline if the shit hits the fan.

kaboom

bump

BUY A SHORTWAVE SET YOU DUMMIES

If anybody has any radio related questions I'll answer them.

Blackouts along Eastern US seaboard because of the severe storms from yesterday?

SKYKANG
K
Y
K
A
N
G

bump cause today has been fucky

Apparently solar storms

It's HABBENING 100% within 2 years. Bet.

Ive never owned a radio except for the AM/FM radio in my car

what are some good things to look up to get general knowledge on how radio works?

2 SKYKANGS ON 11175

The Wikipedia will get you started on theory, and the ARRL Handbook is the standard reference for that stuff if you want a nice book.

check'd

Anyone have any cool recordings on hand?

I like editing them to make them sound spooky(as if they aren't already...)

what freq?

some system testing on the 8992

nothing much else though

honest question, are we just heavy larpers, or are we actually going to hear something legit one day?

8892 or 11175 USB mainly
I like to think I will one day hear the message to start ww3

8992 usb

Last year they openly broadcast some orders, probably so the Russians would hear them.

Skyking lurkers will be the first to know of WWIII, even before many active military.

>WWIII meme

It's never actually going to happen right? Be honest here, I don't think either side will have the balls to do it. If the commies kikes didn't do it, no one will.

If anyone is gonna do it, it'll be kimmy. If he nukes us then it'll habben.
If he doesn't do anything then you will probably be right

Prophets , new and old tell otherwise, unfortunately, but there will be plenty of time to prepare since the nuclear war will come as a continuation of a conventional oone

If Kimmy does something then China and Russia will say "fuck this shit, he's all yours" and you know it.

I know, I've seen and heard, but I like to have a little more faith in the world.

true enough, it won't be WWIII, but it'll be a war at the very least.

My cousin's GF is stationed at Osan AFB, ROK. She was off-duty and got called back ASAP. Texted my cousin: "SHTF. Fuck."

>cousin's GF

KEK almost as good as wife's black son

I hope it does, I live in a zero-fallout zone and even in a 1500 warhead scenario I'm like 300 miles from the nearest target.

Yeah, I imagine Trump will end up being the guy to finally fix the best korea question. I just hope I earn the title before that day comes.

Where the fuck do you live?

>China and Russia will say "fuck this shit, he's all yours"
No they won't. This is propaganda for plebs. China has twice-yearly mass exercises with North Korea and an actual mutual defense treaty, Russia will probably stay out of it.

mfw I live near several military bases and DC

>KEK almost as good as wife's black son

Ho-Lee-Fuk. Cousin texted me. GF's unit was told to grab all their gear and be ready. Her friend, some dyke based out of Gunsan AFB, ROK got the same message. Fucking hell. Army guys at Pyeongtaek AB and Yongsan AB are also getting messages.

Southern Oregon. I can see the ocean from my house!

pics or gtfo

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

I've always liked the idea of moving there. Just would miss my snow too much. Plus too many shitlibs in that general area.Very /comfy/ tho

ohhhh fuggg

Does your dad work for Nintendo too?

so its totally happening

Snow's an hour or two away any time of year.

Southern Oregon's hard red, no libcucks here.

There has been a plane circling around Seattle for about 9 days, supposedly some exercise but strange still

I don't think you understand. I love snow. Like, I'm planning on movie to New Hampshire some day and they get shit tons during the winter.

source? theres always palnes over Seattle due to Seatac's flightpaths

probably detected something radioactive and waiting to see where it moves

when they did the radiological air survey before Obama was inaugurated they had strong returns on the Israeli embassy. I figure they hide their Samson Option bombs in their embassies, they could sneak them in part by part in diplomatic bags and assemble them on-site.

Why fuck around? Go to Montana.

TANKS IN 30

I wanna live my the ocean. Wouldn't feel right living that far in land. I've thought long and hard about this.

>commercial planes orbit the airport for nine days waiting to land

Stand down, lads stand down. Cousin just texted me. It was all a misunderstanding. A couple of bull dykes in IT were having a meltdown and fucked with the messaging system. They'll be on a plane bound for Yokohama, AFB Japan by the end of the week. Careers are over.

But the mountains in N are teeny and wimpy.

It's not even a real mountain if it's under 8000' above sea level.

Need shortwave what is best field radio? Going offshore, the leafs are burning and something spooky is going on here.

If I take that mask off will you die?

It's a CN-235 with some new ELINT and OPINT (DB-110) installed, and it's calibrating it's equipment before being returned to the USAF.

NH

quads of truth

NOAC "doomsday plane" is in the air like every day guys. It flies over my house all the time.

these threads seem awesome
I'm going to learn how to do this stuff.

meh, don't care too much about mountains. They're pretty, but I'd prefer the coast.

>Need shortwave what is best field radio? Going offshore, the leafs are burning and something spooky is going on here.
"best?"

That's a hard one. I always recommend the Sony ICF-SW7600GR, it's very good. Consumer portable sets will always lack features that real communications receivers have though, like RF gain control, AGC which you can adjust, filters, etc.

What's your budget?