British peoples taxes at work

youtube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZSQqY-Opto
hooktube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM
youtube.com/watch?v=7I-C3cBgOn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A..are they really hiding a bomb underneath that towl, Sup Forums?

Filmed entirely in front of a green screen. What the fuck are they up to??

that settles it i guess we were the bad guys the whole time

>Immigrant London accents
>Every
>Time

it really made me think.

"To truly control a people you must convince them that whatever you are using to control them is their choice"

The British really deserve to be exterminated every last man, woman, and child.

Except the aristocracy and Tolkien's family.

Islam is by far the most redpilled ideology/religion. It does not tolerate what the West gladly permits: zionism, feminism, faggotry, hedonism, infidelity, marxism, and all other types of degeneracy. Instead it promotes family and tradition.

Studies have shown a strong correlation between testosterone and conservative values. Studies also show that sunlight (because it provides vitamin D) greatly increases testosterone. Is it any wonder that the men who live in the desert have the heaviest beards and most conservative values?

The truth is that cucks with low testosterone (think posters at r/The_Donald) hate Islam because subconsciously, they enjoy the idea of their wife getting fucked by another man before them. They enjoy the idea of their girlfriend/wife wearing yoga pants to advertise their ass to every man who walks past.

>b...but they told me Islam was for raping children

(((They))) have been telling you this for years. How else do they plan on getting you to fight for their oil? Islam has about as much pedofilia as the Catholic Church, most of which (for both Islam and Christianity) is propagated by the jews to undermine religion. Most (((documented))) child raping occur in literal war zones like parts of Afghanistan, but I ask you to name me a country destroyed by war that also wasn’t rampant with degeneracy. In wealthy, stable countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Syria before the civil-war, all forms of faggotry, beastiality, and rape are punished strictly under Shariah law.

(1/2)

>but Islam is too strict

Islam is strict for the same reason that the military is strict. The military forces you to do every task, whether it be shining your boots or making your bed, to the best of your ability because otherwise you’ll become undisciplined and unable to perform the more important tasks. Likewise, Islam has strict rules like praying five times a day, fasting, and wearing the hijab because otherwise, the people won’t follow the more important rules like remaining faithful to their spouse. Though this is what makes the religion prone to radicalism, it is what also makes the followers remain faithful.

>can’t we just be Christian

As much as I hate to say it, no. Christianity is far too permissive. It teaches the idea that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and that his sacrifice allows for the salvation of all. Islam, on the other hand, holds everyone accountable for their own actions. Repentance doesn’t matter on the day of judgement. Just look at the average ““Christian”” person today and see how sinful they are. Even Hitler is quoted as saying, “The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible with Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness”

You can never be truly redpilled if you hate Islam.

(2/2)

New Swedes, New Brits.
Dude, it's (flat line) ---------------------------------------

More than 50% of all muslims are fucking inbred mutants. kys

>burqa is cultural not Islamic
>mocking the burqa is Islamaphobic

Islam is red pilled but surrendering to Islam is completely beta and cucked.

since they stopped paying for family guy repeats and a live tv channel to broadcast that shit and put it online no one watches it.

i mean look at the views on the videos. embarassing.

tolkien based the hobbit on rothschild golden dawn teachings, do you even john todd.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZSQqY-Opto

I don't want to see ninjas instead of women. How the fuck would I know how does the woman I will marry look like?

go fuck yourself lefty

those who the gods wish to destroy they first make mad

we are beyond mad to tolerate this, a change is coming

I don't give a flying fuck about your conspiracy videos. Middle Earth is the best Earth.

not one person in that fucking video is wearing a burqa. Are people so stupid that they dont even know what to call the different coverings? pic related is a burqa, and it's only really worn in Afghanistan.

>4:10
>what are you hiding under there?
>A bomb

hooktube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM

you fucking BBC faggot shill, use hooktube or GTFO

We don't give a fuck about your coverings akhmed

BBC(Burssels broadcasting corporation) does really make Britain look bad.

you did enough to spend your tax money shilling for them.

why are these nazgul on tv?

they're not
bbc3 is online only
it has about 200 viewers

: ^ (

This is terrible I agree but if you don't have a television, you don't have to pay for a license.

I don't have a television, so didn't contribute to this.

BIG BLACK COCK

Are we sure we haven't entered an universe were we are all extras in some bloody Mel Brooks movie?

Jesus fuck, the Jews alone can't be at fault for this.

I don't pay the TV license so jokes on the stupid fuckers that do. I don't even pay taxes to support their disgusting children either.

>those dislikes
Shows you how people really feel

fuck Islam you faggot

Islam = non-European = trash. Very simple. We don't want their people or religion.

go fuck a goat

Same shit here. We are supposed to have freedom of speech yet there are many things we "cant say"

Being muslim literally means surrendering to islam

Friendly reminder this woman who organized march against trump supports hezbollah and isis, called for jihad against trump, no backlash whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=7I-C3cBgOn8

:)

Germans and Brits deserve nothing less

"What about the U.K.'s values?"

"I like fish n chips"

As for those TV licence letters they send every bloody year even though you told them you don't watch TV. If enough people cut out the address part of the letter, took a shit in it and sealed it in a jiffy bag, then mailed it back to them. I think they might just might get the hint and stop sending them out.

thanks mang. Forgot to hooktube it.

God I hate this faggot.

neck your self faggot