Why are white Americans so high test compared with other whites?

Why are white Americans so high test compared with other whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHaOMqKal1k
omosoku.com/10920.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

butthurt eurofags incoming

>high test
>implying

Look at the Englishman for example. Compare his chin and jawline with that of the American. Why is he so weak and unhealthy, while the American is strong and alpha?

You've got to be big and strong to fight for Israel

Look at the German too. Look at how ugly and beta he looks when compared with the average white American male. Why do all other whites have to be so pathetic when compared to us?

probably because facial surgery is common procedure in america.

Because we come from the heartiest stock, people who tamed an entire continent and subjugated multiple peoples in the process.

America today could be the white haven of the world if only we hadn't lost our way.

1. Thats just women. men rarely get plastic surgery.

2. This was exclusively done with people that haven't had plastic surgery.

hungarians are the highest test whites

t.Coastal Fag who lets Emu's dominate most of his continent.

lmao. Just looking at the average Russian male I see why we won the cold war.

Americans officially confirmed the chads of whites. Just give all your white woman to us so we can breed the next generation to be as alpha as us.

>rarely
what's the bet these study men were from san francisco.

My state is emu-free.

Stay butthurt you'll never be as alpha as us chink

>Why are white Americans so high test compared with other whites?
Get the fuck out cuck,white Americans are probably have the lowest test levels of all whites,Slavs have the highest test

>separating your country between white and black so your average doesn't look like a nigger
The US is laughable. 'Muricans really are spoiled children.

Completely unregulated food industry and steroids contaminating up meat

You'll become a neomarxist Brazil-type country in one generation cos there will be no WASP people anymore.

>nope

Itd proven that being of mixed heritage increases attractiveness.

Notice how its says "American Men", not white men, not black men. But ALL men. Something is in the water. Either that or this is more Jewish Psy-Op

Says the faggot wearing a winter coat and baclava indoors while drinking.

>emu's
>not "emus"

Kill yourself.

Because they had to artificially shape a jaw in the final pic, otherwise the image would portray a fat dude with a round face covering the neck.

It's a free country he can do whatever the fuck he wants cuck.

USA is third world country

>shartland
>white
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAHAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Why does the Englishman look like a Mediterranean? We don't look like that.

which website is this from?

Maybe. I say that because I pretty much look like every Slav I've seen a picture of. Not sure how I feel about that.

SNAP BACK TO REALITY

It actually says "western men".
Sitting on your ass all day lowers your testosterone levels. Get out there and get active if you want to be high test.

You should be proud

lel wtf is this

Asprin?

Averaged features.

There aren't that many Pakis here, surely.

is that ben affleck???

This is why I won't get a DNA test.

the kikes have to put more estrogen in our food and water just to even the playing field

not sure about high-test looks but Americans are better-looking than Europeans

Damn those Trump supporters.

my chin is broader than yours
abdullah

White Americans used to be Aryans. We only allowed Nordic, anglo Saxon and Germanic countries to come here. Then we let in some southerner Europeans, shaking things up a bit.
THEN we opened the borders to all the world's shit. Now you have a situation of a bunch of aryan people surrounded by the worlds scum. Even any new whites that came are hu-white

White Americans (Good looking ones) are basically combinations of the best Europeans had to offer

>american
>white

keep telling yourself that

why have i seen these people

>Brits
>Aryans

LMAO

I have always wondered this. Thank god burgers are fat or it would be shooting fish in a barrel on eurotrip
That is the face of chad.
>theories
>racial mixing of NW europeans averaged out features to ideal male
>euro immigrants were more likely to be ambitious high test than neet beta euros who stayed.
>environmental causes, more conflict, more competition raising test levels

This

theories

having a face like that has absolutely 0 determination of your testosterone levels

literaly bro science

Are nordic aryan whites who are mixed with scotch irish considered full white or hu-white? this newfag is curious

>sydney

gwai lo tong xue

>we won the cold war
>WE WUZ

hey, we used to be white. fuck off

So far the American is the ugliest. I don't wanna marry a fucking pole vaulter

youtube.com/watch?v=wHaOMqKal1k

most of our english are anglo saxon. go to any US area of majority english background, blonde haired blue eyed girls everywhere you look.

the new face of America, Jewish-Indian intellectuals :))

at least russians still look like that, unlike our average face now
who really won the cold war?

>We don't look like that.
You mean you don't look that attractive

>non-inbred European mutts of people who were smart enough to come here and are more than 3rd cousins
Yeah I wonder why

prenatal testosterone levels most definitely correlate with finger ratio and facial shape.
use google

no your genetics determine what your face will look like

if testosterone was good then niggers would be the master race because they have the most of that garbage

Looks like captain america from the movie.

>even their women are high test

>Slavs have the highest test
Thats because Slavs aren't white

They're white niggers

American whites have adapted to being surrounded by niggers. The manliest whites in the world are Afrikaners.

Different facial features and ratios are more correlated with economic success.
a manly face is not.
A manly face will help said individual have reproductive success in countries where the women prefer it.
what are you getting at?

Blue eyes and blonde hair doesn't equate to Aryan, dipshit

well have fun being a prime choice to women with your tall height and chisseled face because god said the meek and the weak and losers will inherit the earth because alphas will glory in his presence
1 Corinthians 1:27-29
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Isaiah 2:11-12
The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

Isaiah 5:15
And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

Isaiah 10:33
Behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled.

The average united shitstain can't even grow a proper beard. I wouldn't call that "high test", precisely.

>Nigger eagle

Anglo/Germanic/Nordic American here. I have ancestors going back to the colonial era. This is true.
Better to be true white American of high stock then a Eurofag or shitskin of any kind.

>mfw knowing I won the genetic lottery of homeland and ancestory

Because huwhite Americans are ubermensch euromutts.
That's why yuros are so jealous of America.

I got my pics from here
omosoku.com/10920.html

I actually found them quite low test. High test women though lol.

To be fair, I was in California so...

The real reason is that Americans are the ones that most recently had to spend their entire live in warfare just to have a place to call our own. We were at war with the Native Americans to take the land from them, then at war with the Brits to keep it for ourselves, then at war with ourselves over nigger slaves. America has pretty much non-stop been at war since we were founded, and weak men do not come home from war, they simply perish.

Hello my fellow Sup Forumslacks

>americans
>white

kys

Capitalism.
Or what's left of it.

WE

>Slavs are white niggers
Does that mean we have j*ws on our side

neagle

Cheap red meat.

To be honest, i don't know a single person from Serbia with a chad jaw, so you win again americunt

feels good living in a chad country

Pretty sure average "Germans" don't look like that anymore.

keyword : white
j*ws still hate you.

>Why is he so weak and unhealthy, while the American is strong and alpha?

lots of Germans, all the midwest, and some new england.

>t. 52%

they look like dollar store Ben Affleck and Orlando Bloom

Dude, if they ever really made an average of all Muricun faces, it would have to be fat.

They all mog me hard. It's over.

America has a masculine culture that won't die even with all the feminist bullshit. Men are still encouraged to lift weights and be proactive.

European men are discouraged to even open their mouths while their female-run government has rape fantasies about third-worlders. Also, every European guy i've met here in the states have been fucking boring and let their female friends talk for them. It's a pattern I can't help to notice. Especially for Swedes and Germans.

Where do they get the info to make this composite? Just take photos of a ton of white people in America? How large is the sample size?