>Palmyra Jul 8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 4
>HTS attack on Ma'an has been repelled by SAA
>IS starts forceful conscription campaign in DeZ, all men aged 20-30
*DeZ: SAA cuts off IS supply line to Thardeh village, advances in the cemetery
*Sukhnah: Assault might be over today if SAA manage to penetrate IS main line of defense at the southwestern corridor
>Kurdish forces return fire on TFSA using BM-21 Grad rocket launcher units in Afrin region
>Tiger forces have 60km left to DeZ
>New de-escalation zone in the north of the city of Homs announced
>Russia deploys anti-aircraft missiles in Damascus, 9K333 Verba due to recent embassy shelling
>Al-Qaeda leader urges unity among jihadist factions in Syria
>Lebanese Army destroys several IS sites near Syrian border
>Kremlin: 34 Russian soldiers killed-in-action across Syria since intervention began
>Taliban attacks NATO convoy in Kandahar. Casualties confirmed
>Houthi forces capture al-Majaza-Saudi base in new video
>PMU forces liberate 17 villages from ISIS west of Mosul
>Marawi: Maute stronghold captured

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/893571271937728512
youtube.com/watch?v=RH_2QW9iGBs
twitter.com/mtracey/status/893482005542916096
youtube.com/watch?v=vqnk9HWbKRA
cnbc.com/2017/08/04/us-army-bans-chinese-made-drone-citing-cyber-vulnerabilities.html
twitter.com/ahmadalissa/status/893456705484447744
aletihadpress.com/2017/08/04/جبهة-النصرة-تهاجم-مقرات-للمعارضة-وسط-ا
youtube.com/watch?v=jHAnucyGTVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSAD WILL WIN!

I know why you oppose US foreign policy it's because you think we are all neocons fighting for jew wars wherever we go. Anything that is not strict isolationism is neocon kikery. Your rhetoric is neither new nor interesting because I see the same shit being spouted in the universities around town during the Iraq war.

Do you think if the US pulls out of the middle east the terrorism will stop Do you think Israel will be weakened and won't try to gorge more clay from its neighbors

Neoconservative used to mean something huge, a ground invasion, thousands of tanks and dollars and weapons going toward conquering a country for the benefit of Israel. But sandniggers on here now use it as a go to term for any US involvement in the middle east period. The same thing Palestinians say in all the marches on campus.

That is why you are not redpilled and why this place isn't pol certified. It's a haven for leftist Muslims larping as natsocs to blend in. You people don't even realize how much you are being subverted

CIVIL MARCH FOR ALEPPO WILL WIN

RSII! RSII!

#AmericaMustGo

but why, this is controlled opposition levels of cringe

/our cringe/

THICC

I can relate to this, fellow white man!

So we got Yemen, Iraq, Libya, Syria.
Syria and Iraq even if far are stabilizing.
Libya hopefully will get foreign support to kill all in Sirte and Tripoli and Yemen will propably never end.

What NAME is next?

Egypt?
Turkey somehow?
Qatar?
KSA?
North Sudan?

The Islamic revolution /Arab spring is long from over.

What the actual fuck is this

KSA if anything
Turkey got purged

Think it's /ptg/?

US gave up on DeZ
>.@brett_mcgurk: Syrian regime troops "determined to break the siege" of Deir Ezzor. "They'll probably succeed in that." Currently 140km away
twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/893571271937728512

Bonus, RuAF sweat footage, thank you mr. Konashenkov, I know you're lurking!
>youtube.com/watch?v=RH_2QW9iGBs

Just report

Lads, I can't stand the rest of Sup Forums now. Fucking neocon Drumpf bootlickers.

>hurr durr le God Emperor's not a neocon - da deep state is after him!
Then why is he itching for war with NK and Iran?
>hurr durr >imblying NK and Eye-ran aren't threats - shiggy diggy doo! They're tryna nook us...that's why we gotta git em first! Trump is based!

no it's out confederate flag poster, he produces a lot of hezb/Rus/Syria -flag + Animegrill pics

Check last thread but he always shills for moving to Telegram and saying sg is dying.
He is obviously a /ptg/ fag but it is kinds dull waht he does and OC so I am not obsessed with ending him as soon as possible.

>Then why is he itching for war with NK and Iran?
Never thought I'd do this..but there might be ground to defend Trump on this..at least Iran and only maybe, but still
twitter.com/mtracey/status/893482005542916096

it's a psyop lad
linking hezb,russia and syria to the pinnacle of degeneracy

>youtube.com/watch?v=vqnk9HWbKRA
The relationship with Iran can't be saved anymore.
Iran will hate America/west for the next 100 years.
It is obviously the righteous thing to do but it will in no matter benefit America and her allies

it's a psyops to lower the level of conversations in /sg/

>but it will in no matter benefit America and her allies
you lost me there mate, why would I care about that?

>pasting syrian and hez flag on nintendo characters

>US Army reportedly bans Chinese-made drone, citing 'cyber vulnerabilities'

>"There are U.S. special operators in Syria using DJI products,"

cnbc.com/2017/08/04/us-army-bans-chinese-made-drone-citing-cyber-vulnerabilities.html

>He doesn't auto filter the Confederate "nigger lover" flag
user, i...

Perfect.

so tell me khoya, you a chawi or a m*oroccan ?

You a shia innit?

m*roccan*

>in case of a war with China our military is fucked
Who's bright idea was it to buy products from a geopolitical rival?

Fuck off, you're the real controlled opposition, you lying cunt.

kek idk, both of my grandfather are clueless about it, guess the arab nationalism worked well on them.

>Who's bright idea was it to buy products from a geopolitical rival?
chinks mkae up like 25% of your imports
i guess a lot of people had that idea

>mkae
make

>What is ASMR
I fell for Goebells work, OK?
I dam not 100% convinced but I won't post anything saying the opposite for now anymroe

>read: i'm a filthy m*roccan but i pretend that i don't know my origin
gotchu senpai now go cross the order on the mined region
:^)

STOP FALSE FLAGGING MAHGREBI

border*

Dead kurds? Gimmie dead kurds!

The "Turkish invasion of Afrin" has been a shitshow but they're still bombing PKK positions in Iraq which is nice.

#SyrianArmy has killed, acccording to Opposition #SOHR, 233 #ISIS terrorists in eastern #Syria in the last 19 days: 12 per day
#FromSyria
>twitter.com/ahmadalissa/status/893456705484447744

I don't think my grandfather woul have taken so much risk in france to collect money for the FLN to the point of being incarcerated if he was a moroccan, beside don't be rude against moroccan be rude againts the moroccan jew and the moroccan governement

trojan horses, maybe

all those shipping crates arriving in American ports daily. who knows what's in them all

Sure the Jew benefits from the destabilization of the Middle East, but it's due to US imperialism. Also, the military industrial complex needs to make it's shekels by selling their weapons, and you need wars to sell weapons.

>Infighting in Idleb is over
No:
>HTS attacked the HQs of Ahrar in the town of Tahtaya southeast of Idlib, where violent clashes broke out with medium and heavy weapons between the two sides

>Killing a number of elements of Ahrar including a young man, Mohamed Izzo Khatib, while a number of deaths were also reported in the ranks of HTS.

>aletihadpress.com/2017/08/04/جبهة-النصرة-تهاجم-مقرات-للمعارضة-وسط-ا

is that the same girl though?

Considering the fact they are taking many villages and are working on taking Suhknah, that is not a lot.

what would you prefer?

>collecting money
>not pretending to be the police to break into harki's homes at night to shoot them in front of their kids and wife
>not smuggling weapons bought from the italian mafia across the border
he missed the best parts

a truthful answer

exactly

k*rds dont deserve a single piece of syria

ISIS has been making a habit of withdrawing whenever they're advanced on and hitting back with a mass of the withdrawn forces at an ideal chokepoint or time period. They're perfected durkadurka strategy.

If it comes from SOHR, that fat fuck in London could probably name every single of them, so it's the 100% confirmed ones probably.
Also I don't agree that it's not much, it's quite a lot considering their advance, numbers will get much higher when the Euphrates valley battles start.

oh, wrong webm

>t. faggot

The Lord God Jesus Christ to arrive in great glory and put an end to this disgusting sin.

Will there ever be HTS infighting? Has there ever been any

>implying there is something wrong with wanting an answer to a question you've been having since the first time you've seen the pic

is the k*rd propaganda woman dead or not?

Alright, good. I hate Telegram for being a subversive pro-US app (Look into its CEO. He's associated to a number of traitors and CIA agents.), so don't even accuse me of that shit. Fuckin' pisses me off.

Ok I'm not false-flagging so it works.

>136178601
>136178496
>136178924
>136180099
pic-related.png

I've enjoyed the first one much more.
I believe no, because it doesn't simply get any more radical than Nusra, the factions HTS is composed of - might fight or change sides from time to time, but the backbone led by Joulani & friends won't fall into el Clasico.

>is the k*rd propaganda woman dead or not
Voila

>I've enjoyed the first one much more.
in your opinion how much of the polish population is sucking american dick against muh russian invasion ?

Do you think these faggot communist groups that claim to come from America/Europe are real or if they're just regular kurds being paid to pretend for propaganda purposes?

Kurdistan seems like heaven for wannabe tryhard operator larping.

>>I've enjoyed the first one much more.
in your opinion how much of the polish population is sucking american dick against muh russian invasion ?

~40%

k*rd propaganda to bring stupid people over to help fight for them.

SAA encircled or at least wrapped around 5 villages and ISIS escaped that area with only loosing maybe some 150 guys? (assuming how active Suhknah really is)
I doubt it.
It is SAA's failure to capitalize on such uncoordinated scum.
They should have cleared the area of them but are incapable of doing this without suffering huge losses themselves.

wow that's quite a lot
and about the 60% left are they more pro USA or pro russia ?

actually it was faggot activists jumping on the Kurd bandwagon

They are real Americans. Let them all die though. Maybe the Roaches will eat them.

Hope you guys got around to watch the episode.
Cause the link I knew got removed already.

Probably don't give a fuck, generally older people are pro-US, but the younger they get - they care less.

>and about the 60% left are they more pro USA or pro russia ?
pro-'being left the fuck alone' is think

Nah but luckily some guy is posting .webm scenes. Even without sound I can practically understand everything because everything is so simple in GoT after season 4.

i would have though with the surge of nationalism they would go for russia because of muh slavic brethren

This song is pretty kickin'.

>piesek putina
Do you guys think Syria will become another Sharia shithole after Assad is defeated?

read. books

OK explain the episode to me and reasoning.

Shit, wrong song.

season 7 is past the books

Nah, Burger here is right. Altough in contrast to the nigger filled EU, some folks indeed look on Russia as our "white friends from the east", while the image of a random burger having a 50% chance of being literally a nigger is quite strong, so when you speak about nationalists - you're quite right, due to monoethnicity and our tolerance.

I've never seen one of these special snowflake groups manned by anybody who didn't look like standard kurdish soldiers. You'd expect western antifa faggots to be frail and dress differently to show how special they are and also have pale/sunburnt skin, or at least ONE of them look like that or appear a bit different.

Maybe these groups draw from Kurd and Arab migrant groups in the US/Europe? Mossad agents possibly?

I'll definitely concede that. SAA is way overextended right now after seizing so much territory from ISIS. They're generally putting more emphasis on taking territory away from ISIS that could potentially go to the Kurds than actually fighting ISIS directly and efficiently.

But ISIS is going to lose at the end of the way anyway, how their territory gets carved up is more strategically important so I don't fault them for that.

I just watched shity Dany dragon scene...

This is spoiler so if you don't want to be spoiled don't read --- [spoiler]She anialates Lanisters and Jaime dies in the end. Bron just shot shity balista wounding Danies shity dragon but it's just a flesh wound. Also Dany is riding a dragon that did 360 flip mid air during projectile impact and did not fall. Check this post [/spoiler]

found a new link already

FSA Maghawir al-Thawra commander confirms that they plan to move onto Deir Ezzor with other FSA groups from their base in al-Hasakah soon. MaT negotiated over the base with US/SDF. Confirms they have a presence there (so does Jaysh al-Nukhba). Operations will reportedly begin south of Markada.

Maghawir al-Thawra are willing to go to SDF-held Shaddadi as long as they
>1) do not have to coordinate with the SDF
> 2) do not have to be related to SDF
>3) are guaranteed that Deir ez-Zour will be fully for Maghawir al-Thawra.

yeah, abhorrent.
George R.R Too fat to write Martin has to hurry, but doesn't excuse spoiling it before he does so, especially when it becomes so stupid storywise.

yeah but for a country that is stuck between pro nigger EU and their mongrel warlord USA vs white and christian (not (((christian))) like the pope) one would expect the pro russia sentiment to be stronger
do they still see (for the most part) russia as the ebil invader ?

both probably

>136172065
>Not only the Joos got beaten, but also robbed

Never change Poland, never change

LAST BAKERY

If he was to fall.. I think it would depend on Israeli attitude towards their future salafi-jihadi neighbors.
But it's not 2015 and Shia presence will grow there after Bashar wins, along with Russians gaining lots of ground for political manouvers as main political negotiators and guarantors of Astana deals.

Haven't done this in a while so I fucked up. Anyway it's on /got/ thread.

Jamie is /OURGUY/ ???

How many other bakeries were there? There's seventeen thousand people there...so maybe 4 bakeries?