left German, right slav?

life is good

Source? What do the females look like?

My first though, although more so
>Germanic male
>Slavic male

>tfw you're attractive, but still no gf

me on the right but browner

Its about symetry. Left is symetrical. Right isnt.

>left
>German
too white

Left looks like he's a part muslim closet tranny, right wants vanilla sex with the lights out for the purpose procreation of which he will stay 18 years to raise.

Guy on the right looks like Frank the anon5 larper

I couldn't find the wallet full of money in the first one
can you help me OP?

The guy on the right is just average

mfw ive seen this happen a lot

guys with heads on the right get more dates and sociable

while guys in the right get only a few dates if their lucky and many of them are socially autisti

Left is Germanic right is Jewish

They're computer-generated.

Yeah. Now that you mention it. There's no tripfag I've ever loathed as much as Frank (aka Fox Mulder aka James Bond aka the illuminati insider)

>average
are germans just ugly

The guy on the right is just fatter

Jews have long and thin faces

atractiveness is a social construct !!!
If you judge people on their looks you are part of the problem
fight for social justice, stop judging!

women rate the guy on the right as below average or ugly(if its a combo of the guy on the right and also fat)

>tfw piercing gray eyes that change with whatever I wear
>good jawline and perfect facial hair
>pale as fuck in the winter, just the right of tan in the summer, don't even burn
>Acadian genes and parents have given me full lips.
>dad was an alpha and mom was one of the most popular girls in her school. Couldn't ask for better genes

>Am probably high functioning autistic, and can't hold a meaningful relationship with any woman ever because I'm "too fucking weird".

Just swallow the solitude pill. It just requires a new perspective. It ain't fun tho.

this is the most fatphobic thing ive ever read

Fixed your picture for further Sup Forums usage

you have a long thin penis

m-must be the jews, r-right?

Good call. Image saved for future Frankposts.

left slim, right fat

Both look like beta fags tbqh. May be attractive to women on the pill.

fuck you wide face bitches, long faces for the win bitches hahaha suckers

It's about the ratio of jaw-width to face width.

Fat and roundish faces don't look feminine. Also women on the pill tend to be far more attracted to feminine men than masculine men because of how much it fucks with their hormones.

How do we fix omega males?

Trips in a way.

>people keep asking why u don't have a gf
>soon they all think you're just gay

ProActive Males

Which is weird, I just read a study about male head shape linked to testosterone, with the right being a signifier of higher testosterone. More "Square" face = higher t.
Need sauce on this may may.

wtf. where are you

eh, close enough

>people thinking about you

Ok

Inside a pokéball.

Mandatory military training

More discipline in schools

Military style school fitness classes where you can only graduate if you're fit

Gender segregation in schools

Free parenting classes for mothers and fathers that show the value of traditional parenting

Fat and roundish IS feminine you idiot.

A pudgy face is a sign of low test.

The guy you posted is ridiculously disproportioned. Nobody looks like that IRL.

Look more like guy on right than guy on left.

Probably going to kill myself soon.

>says the faggot who takes an ipad to the gym
Fucking lul

probably true. I have an oval face like the left, and I can't grow a beard

Meant to say either they don't look masculine or they look feminine. Started writing one that finished writing the other.

A.)Man takes a picture with a fuckin kitchen cutting board, and brings this to the gym with him

B.)I'm big man picking on Asian guy lifting weights, WHAT WHAT

Having a massive jaw is a sign of high test

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny#In_humans

Slavs are scum, what else is new?

maybe you should, you know, 1) not be sexist and 2) actually build a self-esteem and a competent personality?

>say's the faggot who takes an ipad to the gym
kek

also, that guy is a faggot for putting down someone trying to improve themselves.

The face on the left IS more square. The one on the right is round, not square. No sharp angles etc.

even the light in chad's eyes looks better

You forgot fat and high suspicion of skipping leg day every day.

I'm Polish and I'm handsome as absolute fuck. I would love to compare our sexual history

>Fat and roundish faces don't look feminine

nigga what

Northern Slav vs Southern Slav

You're talking about facial width to height ratio (fWHR) in terms of the bone structure.

The guy on the right just has excess facial fat.

Also, more masculine doesn't mean more attractive. Do you think women are attracted to pic related?

Fair enough. But again, don't confuse masculinity with attractiveness.

>tfw piercing gray eyes that change with whatever I wear

t. Mary "shadow angst raven" Sue

Damn you dyel manlet skellingtons are mad. How alpha you are is entirely determined by genetics. Don't worry you are just genetic failures LMAO

that... that sounds like heaven user

The one on the right is more attractive.

I want to post a picture of myself to see if people think I am attractive or not, but at the same time, I am scared because it's Sup Forums

he's so hot

user, are you my twin

the guy on the right is average, simply by lifting, losing some body fat (even from the face/neck) he could gain a couple of points

male attractiveness is often misunderstood, there is good looking and there is handsome, there are many other things, literally make the guy wear expensive suit, groom himself and he will be considered more attractive.

Also consider that if you a loser at life good looks are useless, when I was younger I envied handsome guys for their looks but I am 28 and just dont care that much anymore

t 5/10

post emu feet

In what way?

Maybe in the deep south where its the only facial type that exists because excess bodyweight.

don't kid yourself, uggo

Right? This is the most ridiculous thing, eye color doesn't fucking change. This is in every annoying YA novel with an overpowered protagonist, changing eye color, fucking gag. It's called different fucking light makes things look different.

Do it man. We're all friends here.

no you stupid faggot. not all germanic ppl have narrow faces.

Mandatory military training sounds good, until you read that most conscripts do fuck, low morale, barely even get to shoot all due to no money, and that is why conscript armies get BTFO every time in modern war by professional armies. Unless you plan to increase the military budget, conscripts just reduce capability of soldiers who want to be there

se all you have to do is get your fat ass in shape and lose a few pounds.... get some definition and you will be fine faggots.... get off your ass already

some actually do change but it's nothing to do with this "whatever I wear" nonsense.

I used to be like autistic that, and then I just stopped giving a fuck and used my good looks to make up for my lack of real personality. You go from 'autistic weirdo' to 'haha so funny chad' by just playing anything off with enough confidence, assuming you're actually attractive and not just a larper

Good joke, most Germans look more like the right one.

Reminder that about 4 months ago Sup Forums was full of those faceapp threads. In fact it derailed into ridiculing each other for not being feminine enough.

I posted my face last year on Sup Forums. Do it lol

kek

the rest of that post was gay as well

do fuck all

this

should also point out the left has twice as big of a cock

I assume he meant match, not change, and just used the wrong word

>In fact it derailed into ridiculing each other for not being feminine enough.

sasuga

>fatty biceps
>chicken legs
Literally the last person who should be insulting people in a gym. Looks like a fucking kid anyway.

Me on the right.

benis

>the chad jawline

>"Unattractive" face is more attractive than some of the best looking niggers
>Niggers have rounder skulls and facial features
>Science admits women fuck niggers specifically for the dick myth or SJW points
Niggers btfo

thats totally fine, I'm one of the 9% then

He was literally cucked by his wife, who later ran off with his money. He's a black man who raised another's son.