Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

These people are thankfully a minority, they just have a loud megaphone.
The pendelum is swinging. No quality people believe this. They are desperate these days

If my son is gay I'll make him have sex with my wife till he turns.

Why did he equate being disabled with all of those other things? Same with autism except I would consider autism to be a disability and autism spectrum disorder, like aspergers, to be a form of psychopathy as it originally was classified as.

or maybe you dont want your kid to have a shitty disabled faggot tranny life

Why does my child have to fit into a label in today's society in the 1st place? Seems like the statement undercuts itself.

That profile pic looks odd.

Somebody please post the pasta about "this is what keeps parents I'll at night". Because if you're a parent, and your child posts some stupid ass shit like this mong did then you failed society.

adoption!!!!

lol

No one's ever ready to have kids
Kids grow up despite everything, not because of it.
You don't have kids because you're ready, you have them because God's ready.

I would kick the little fucker into the streets.

>Leftists unironically put gays and trannies in the same boat as autists and potatos.

can I get a wew from my lads?

Have you seen the people "having children" lately? Take a walk around your local grocery store. NOTHING CAN PREPARE YOU ENOUGH FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PARENTHOOD.

the majority of the people who keep the human race going are dumb breeders who are too stupid to raise kids and just unthinkingly toss them out.

have a kid or don't have one, if you give honest consideration to this question, you probably won't be having one.

ITT authoritarians think they can control their kids

wew

there is a reason why the world still went a diffrent path despite so many conservatives and authoritarians giving their life for their 'way of life'
change is constant, and the young wont always agree with you sorry

>gay
Well shit, at least I have backups.
>trans
Nope, it can fuck right off. I can then flog myself since I've clearly fucked up at some point.
>autistic
Aborted.
>disabled
Aborted.

Before modern medicine and the social safety net deformed/abnormal babies would be abandoned/killed all the time. It is a normal function of human behaviour. These days we can avoid the unnecessary suffering involved by testing in the womb and aborting abnormal foetuses before they are born.

To suggest that bringing a deformed/disabled person into the world only for them to spend their entire life in inescapable suffering is somehow virtuous rather than an act of incredible narcissism and selfishness is absurd and deceitful.

I guess I'm technically bi as I could fuck a vagina to breed.

Nobody actually thinks vaginas are attractive though, right?

>hey dude can I turn your kid autistic and gay with this disabling ray gun I have right here?
>hum I'd rather you didn't

Would love my child no matter what. If they were gay, trans, down syndrome or any other mental illness.

W E W L A D
E
W

i'm okay with a gay kid but none of the others

if youre not ready to have a kid, just abort it :D

>If my son is gay I'll make him have sex with my wife till he turns.
No no its the other way around. Like with cigarretes you have to make him suck your dick until he cannot stand sucking another one.

What if your kid turns out to be a rightwing, nazi, trump supporter? Do you think she would still support the parents loving that child unconditionally?

Autism I can handle I have a younger brother who is autistic who over came what the doctors said but how dare that fucking bitch compare autistic children to mentally ill trannies. Autism is genetic, transgenderism is a sick fucking choice.

Kek

>mfw his kid is 14/88 and gets disowned

Taking foster kids for a dry run can.

I found out that children are easy. By the time they're eight they can do anything on their own and by the time they're 13 they'll be so busy living their own lives that they won't have time for you.

They are only helpless for about 4 years, then after that the only need the occasional assist with using tools or accessing things that are out of their reach.

>mfw my son turns out to be a gay tranny retard

What part of disabled did you not understand?

it's like saying if you're not ready to love your psychopathic mass-murdering kid unconditionally then you're not ready for a kid.

If you're telling me how to raise my kids then I will personally come to your house and shoot your head clean off

>D..da..dad there's something I have to tell you
What is it child
> I.. I'm a fascist
WHAT! No child of mine is fucking fascist, get the fuck out of my house

I just saw a video promoting an 8-yo drag queen.

Seriously people, wtf.

At least he recognises mental illnesses.

Which is why liberals get the majority of abortions.

>authoritarians
wew lad you are fucking delusional
By authoritarian you mean good parents, that want their children to not grow up being degenerates that get 500 STDs from sharing needles and fucking everything that moves and die of an opioid overdose.

My mom is a bleeding heart liberal and she lets my trump supporting autistic older brother live at home rent free (he has no job) even though he's 24. He never shuts up about nazi crap and he browses this place all the time. She loves him just as much as her other kids.

Wonder what he thinks of mother's who've previously aborted their kids...

>If you're not ready to get Muslim gang raped, then you're not ready to be Swedish.

Loving your kid and normalizing degeneracy are very different things.

He could have just said disabled kid and it would have covered all 4.

WEEEEW!

If you are not ready to have a kid who is sadistic, has murderous tendencies, is kleptomaniac, refuses to do any kind of effort, or is suicidal, then you are not ready have have kids at all. You should just accept your kids for what they are and deal with it without doing anything to solve the problem.

>1 post by this ID
sage