Did you see how scared he was last night

After the rally, Krauthammer told Tucker that any attempt to usurp Trump would lead to the end of our democracy. You could see he was shaken. Liberals and neocons fear us and what we could do if we became anarchists. If it even comes down too it, I hope you all put down your anime pillow cases and keyboards to fuck shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFOemNCbppU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCXlXUsu6UU
youtu.be/qFLhGq0060w
youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Believe me. If they get rid of Trump shit will get fucked up in a hurry.

I know two or my brothers would love to go to war and shoot some politicians if trumps taken out

>Liberals and neocons fear us and what we could do if we became anarchists
Liberals and neocons fear us and what we could do if we started organizing.

I honestly believe this too. This is why the media tries to erode the public's confidence and tries to make us feel isolated with (((approval ratings)))

Very large part of our military will support trump and will not turn on the people.. I sincerely believe that.

Agree. I wish ppl would unite, get organized so real change could be made. Take out the criminal empire that rules us and is always lying to us. If they succeeded in taking out trump all the politicians would hide in bunkers or behind massive security b/c they know they'd all have a big target on their foreheads.I prefer anarchy to the deep state.

Me and my friend have talked about this a lot. I've take some shooting courses at the advice of Sup Forums and my shot with pistols is pretty good but I have noodle arms and I've only shot small caliber. My friends sisters husband has essentially an armory and bunker set up on his property In western Kentucky. We're going out to arm ourselves if trump is impeached

poor reception here in Poland, do you have any link related?

Who gives a fuck what this fagget thinks?
What bugs me more is how much Tucker kisses his ass and makes sure we all know he doesn't like and barely supports Trump. I can't respect let alone listen to Tucker because of it. Which is too bad because he could be more useful.

youtu.be/BFOemNCbppU

You've lost it if you really think that. We all know that if somehow the left gets rid of trump, no body would do shit. Hell, Hilary herself could be fisting trump live on CNN while being sworn in to office and not a damn thing would happen. Its fucking bullshit honestly, but it's true.

My dad has a bazooka and said he will blow up the government

>4U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCXlXUsu6UU

His name was seth rich shill. Go nurse your nasty child.

Red team planner is always a good read. I can't find the original screencap, but pic related is the post.

Yeup

thx

Yeah everyone really did something there for poor Seth rich... this was my point. Shitposting on a Cambodian pottery board does nothing for nobody.

Oh there'd be threads! There'd be lots of threads with gifs and webms, but it would just reverberate off the walls and disappear eventually. And you know it.

To be clear, I don't want this to be true. I'm not celebrating it. It's just reality.

Here you go.

is that a quad-stack magazine?

If they take out Trump all bets are off, the Republic has fallen, and I'm going full Joseph Kony.

The Boy Scouts around here are all trained in.

I always skip (((krauthammer))), anarchists? you mean constitutionalists?

lol bro if they try to usurp Trump even I will come down and help you guys fuck shit up....and im sure the US army and military forces would be on our side too

lol stfu faggot, even some leaves will fight for trump

My dad works for Nintendo and he said race war now

Thats why they are just going to stonewall him at everything then complain he didn't get anything done

>comparing the death of a supposed DNC leaker to the usurping of a democratically elected president

kys shill

Lone wolves acting against the same enemy could bring shit to a halt.

If trump is ousted the military will determine what happens. But even so it is the end of American democracy. Our democracy will have lasted about 250 years. I don't see civil war breaking out but all moral authority the us has will be gone (it is already severely diminished).

>Liberals and neocons fear us
We fear someone who has to come to the Sup Forums echo chamber to feel strong? Not likely.

If your statement was true Trump would never have won in the first place. The dems and establishment Republicans should worry. An attempt to remove Trump would be disastrous electorally for them. With the amount of watchdog groups and independent journos out there, they'd never be able to just sweep it under the rug and make people forget.

Hell the Republicans lost control of congress just for impeaching Clinton, not even removing him. You'd have to be an alex jones level tinfoil hat moron to think you could oust a sitting president on some weak ass charges and not face backlash because "Muh cover up, all powerful gubbment"

Look at what a boon Obamacare and hatred of the Dems did for Republicans.

All that will happen in the event of an impeachment is retards holding frogmeme signs for a week. You're acting as if Sup Forums is a representative sample of how much America likes Trump.

>if somehow the left gets rid of trump, no body would do shit.
In the short term you are right.

In the long term, it would the Gamergate-isation of the entire US population.

Democracy always breaks down.

Our order is the only future for our race.

The jews and deep state pedophile psychopaths must be burned away, and a new world of order, reason, unity, and ascendance will be our future.

>You could see he was shaken.
My sides when
>He's literally paralyzed from the neck down.

Don't fret, user- it will the biggest chimpout in history. Bigger than Hiroshima. Bigger than Nagasaki.

But. Loving and going to WAR is very different. Your retarded brothers are too fat, and love their toys trucks too much, to start anything

I doubt very much other than a token resistance would happen if Trump went down. Get real. We're not in the age of Caesars. Not yet.

Anarchism is long and boring and has a lot of theory before you get to shooting people. Bookchin, the Bread Book, that kind of stuff.

If the people here could read a book or look at some history or maintain interest in anything but video games and "le SJW pwnishment!" then yeah, they'd actually get shit done. If everyone here read some Lenin and transformed this place into leftypol then you might actually be able to make America into, shock, horror, a good place to live.

Trips of truth

if trump is ousted pence will become president and things won't turn out much differently other than he'll have fewer twitter followers. you people are hilarious

What is this? December 2016?

I made a list of people with Hillary and Bernie signs and they will be terminated if Trump is removed.

newfag detected

>Very large part of our military will support trump and will not turn on the people

But they'd be turning on the people by supporting Trump

You guys make me laugh. When - not if, WHEN - Trump is forcibly removed from office in disgrace, none of you will do a fucking thing (except cry on here). The alt-right is all pussies. I have trouble even imagining a scenario in which normies would be afraid of what Trump supporters might do.

>You're acting as if Sup Forums is a representative sample of how much America likes Trump

I wouldn't underestimate his support. I also wouldn't trust popularity polls or anything else the mainstream tells you.

liberals will cheer as pence steps up to replace him and then nothing of significance happens

>If we became anarchists
If.

>Kikehammer
>You could see he was shaken.
Basing any analyst on a scared handicap Jew will likely result in you being misguided and confused.

Hahahaha. That's rich.

Let's get down too it!

>Krauthammer shaken
Good, he should be. Any Jew not yet under Trump's wing should fear for the future. The days of these shitfucks prancing around like special snowflakes is limited in number.

>But they'd be turning on the people by supporting Trump

the urban faggots? the people? no.
we'll lay siege to the cities and they'll murder each other

There is that manga of Capital that's out there but how the fuck are you expected to condense all of this shit into something someone will understand

>thinking commies will ever take over the usa
stay cucked, it will never happen, the commies aren't the ones with the firearms and the veterans

you just escaped the day of the rake brother, honorary ameryan

>Trump is forcibly removed from office

You wish. It will NEVER happen and the day of the rake can't come soon enough.

The Last President - Ingersoll Lockwood. You are correct user. If Trump is impeached there is no other option, the same goes for if Brexit is cancelled. A new order will prevail over the old, and it will not be democractic. This is the final battle, if Trump doesn't have what it takes the people will.

youtu.be/qFLhGq0060w
youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI

There needs to be a mass cleansing of liberal leftists. They are worse then the nazis ever were.
Genocide is the only way to get America back on track.

Hey, I'd be happy with at least something that's not just a straight up oligarchy that's hell bent on funding jhadists for some reason

>I made a list of people with Hillary and Bernie signs and they will be terminated if Trump is removed.

We need a full archive of Twitter and Instagram Hillary voters.

Especially everyone who wrote in Bernie.

How close are the parallels between Gracchus and Trump? What can we expect?

>Implying the Nazis were bad

no you aren't. don't mooch. if you didn't prep don't expect handouts, if you go to this guys place after SHTF you might get a bullet between the eyes and nothing would be missed you mooching piece of shit

>we'll lay siege to the cities and they'll murder each other

Can we make trebuchets?

>Very large part of our military will support trump and will not turn on the people.. I sincerely believe that.

Question for burgers, at what level in the US military do officers become seriously politicized and ambitious? Captain Major? Colonel? General?

People ignored those when they elected Trump, though I could see jews still trying polls hoping to have an effect.

Hitler wasnt bad though..

>Usurp the populists candidate within the first year of his election
>Usurping a populist ever.

Are the elitist "ruling" class this stupid or do they legitimately believe they have dumbed, weakened and disenfranchised the masses enough to get away with what ever they want?

Nice alternative reality there.
Is Hillary President, the State Gov's majority blue, Supreme court and the Congress controlled by the DNC in your fantasy world as well?

I hope the remnant would rise up but it's not quite bad enough yet. Antifa are a bunch of losers with nothing so thats why they are out there. A lot of us have needs met as sad as that sounds, and i have a family I have to provide for. Shit would have to get to a point where it immediately threatens those things. Something akin to black Friday or insane inflation of Weimar republic.

Major you can, but you don't have to till a year into Lt. Col - Cpt and below make shit happen, and we ALL love Trump.

Usurp? Since when do we have a monarch? Kings are for Europeans.

Trump already stopped that.

>hurr they fears us

No.

That would be the official end of America to most. There would be no hope whatsoever. People would KNOW that they have to FORCE change.

I re-read this one every 6 months or so, it's so damn insightful

>cherry picking

>make America into, shock, horror, a good place to live
t. insufferable cunt

Where are you pulling this out from? Theres been riots and fights in the streets in this country over the most paltry shit. People go out all the time in the street now to voice their opinions? Nothing will happen? Are you retarded? Did you see what happened at berkeley over some fucking guy going to give a speech at the college? Both sides started kicking the shit out of each other. You mean to tell me that if Trump gets impeached and people start protesting and then people from the opposing side come out to rub it in their face that a full blown civil war wont start?

>do they legitimately believe they have dumbed, weakened and disenfranchised the masses enough to get away with what ever they want?
The Jew cries in pain as he strikes you

See those people, they all have guns.

It's not called the great equalizer for nothing.

>Liberals and neocons fear us and what we could do if we became anarchists.

lmao you neckbeards are hilarious.

Wait. You're not shit posting?

Trump is being taken out by his enemies before Christmas. They can"t have him as President anymore.

>You could see he was shaken
That's the parkinson's setting in, don't pick on him for that.

>their simulations conform to game theory and not chaos theory

Step up senpais, we are not the same as the old guard.

A- *breathes* -woo...

Rural and suburban retards will fight each other in the streets. Super high iq city will carry on as normal

An assassination attempt would end in a 20 year republican majority.

>Go to the gym daily
>Chances of running into a leftist who lifts regularly are pretty close to zero

i will seriously lol to my grave is the one superpower is destroyed due to a senile silver spoon former reality tv star and his working class 5th column insurgents

please kek let us watch america die for cheeto meme president

98% of counties voted for Trump

Besides, no force will be necessary. Trump will get tired of this tough job he's got himself into before 2018 is up, and he'll quit.

Much of Sup Forums has been sobered by the knowledge that Trump is not the next Adolf. But if he is taken out unethically...

You mean with unorganized and organized crime running rampant? You're all turning into the real mega city one's and the cops you've hated and abused for a decade are going to rule over every one of you untrained and weak civilian masses

post some liberals now with your cherrypicker

He was shaking because he shit in his diaper, cripplehammer is a closeted liberal who's only at fox for medical insurance for his lame legs.