Why aren't millennials having children?

Why aren't millennials having children?

Because having children is the single biggest most damaging thing we can do to environment, and us millennials care about the environment, global warming and the future unlike you conservatards.

Because babies are fucking disgusting resource hogs.

Plan to soon. We shall see.

No one is optimistic about the future.

My cousin just shelled out $5500 bucks to have a doctor catch the baby falling out of his wife's vagina. We don't have the fucking money to raise a bunch of gay kids. School, braces, college funds, clothes, cars, kids are bigger investments than businesses.

because we don't have enough financial stability to take care of a kid yet.

thanks children of the bomb!!!

>2017
>"we planned you"

no child would believe such nonsense in this day and age

Money.

Because the world is fucked.

Because I want to play video games.

Because they aren't available in the apple store or starbucks.

>no child would believe such nonsense in this day and age
It would have to be planned. In this day and age any unplanned fetus is disposed of.

This

Because I can barely deal with people for a few minutes, why would I make one I need to deal with for at least a few hours?

cuz I need a gf

and a job

and a car

and a house

too hard

Because its' getting harder and harder to find a woman interested in living the rest of her life with you.
If even normies are having trouble, a beta-ass neet like me has literally no chance.

"Then why do I share my class with the deformed and people who can't even speak english but have 19 siblings"

You got nothing. Your child will know you undervalued their peaceful unconciousness. Your child will know you are lonely and he is just a living doll, a toy you use to feel the void, to push the time and pretend to be a cog in a wheel or a brick on a wall. to feel like part of something bigger.

in conclusion, your child will know what you are and wonder why you didn't buy a pet.

It's a combination of Jewish propaganda extolling the bliss of the child-free lifestyle and admonishing anyone who has kids because muh climate change

Also, kids are expensive, and wages have fallen drastically in relation to medical costs in the last generation.

>OY VEY THE WHITE GOY WANTS TO REPRODUCE

Because babies are squishy and fragile and I just don't have time to deal with that stress.

I'd need a woman who is willing to touch my peepee first

We have no girlfriends, they are banging non-euro imgrants in disco clubs

well im not married yet.

couple years from now i should.

Because I'm 5'8" and therefore allowing my name to die with me.
Also can't afford to be a parent.

I'm a quarter Filipino. Is it ok to breed? I only go out with white girls.

why have kids when wifey gonna run off as soon as shit hit the bricks

(((They))) have successfully convinced women that spending your life working and buying things is more satisfying than being a mother.

they're cucked

Because I'm mixed and don't want to fuck over someone else like that.

Men need to get off there lazy video game playing asses reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>This thread

t. The future of the white race

Departure from the environment of evolutionary adaptedness

I have one and plan on many more. It isn't that hard even when you're only average looking. Hard work pays off and I'm at least trying to ensure a future for the white race. Managed a career, wife, a house, a car, and the first of many kids by 24. Get off your ass dicks and get those dicks into asses (not literally fags)

I had one and it's ruined my life, I pay my vindictive ex $1450 every month and I have not been allowed to see my daughter sine 2012.

Having children is a waste of time until we fix the system There's no point in making a generation of white children who are raised by single mothers and their legbeard trans partners.

t. my life

welfare

Two beautiful white children and counting

We we're priced out of the market.

FUCK BOOMERS!!!

I'm 5'10 and currently dating a polish chick.

bot thread 1 post by this ID

sage

They're loud, annoying and they poop a lot.

Sounds like every single human being on earth. Rly makes me think

I'm already 31, still weighed down by all my student loans, and I don't want to give up my life just to raise and support some kid who's going to end up a transfaggot from school and media indoctrination, then live at home till age 30.

Anybody who's dating and is wealthy enough should have children. The Childfree people are selfish snobs who have all of that but take part in hedonism instead.

That is absolutely insane and births should be done in those (decently professional) natural birth hippie places. In the forest in a soft water filled tub.

Sad!

unironically consider suicide

I'm apart of the voluntary human extinction movement.

we are living in the most optimistic and safe times ever in history.

Rape is severely punished nowadays.

With all of our technology and ability to do literally anything when we work together, we still fight, kill, and hate each other. No, these are very sad times. We will never figure things out obviously, and we WILL destroy ourselves.

No money and no hope for a stable future.
Making a child would be irresponsible.

because we are children

pregnant right now. do your part faggots

I have 5 other siblings, I think I don`t need to particularly continue my family`s bloodline.

The internet and smart phones
White guilt
No tradition

Because we dont have the means to give them good lives so we instead have to work 100x harder to get to that point and will most likely have children in our 40's instead of right off the bat like earlier generations.

Wizzard sleeve, or GTFO.

No female will have children with me because of my subhuman looks.

this is true, not even chad can land and keep a good woman, or any woman for that better. divorce rates are through the roof, and of course 80% of the time it's the woman initiating the divorce and usually because she's trading up to some guy she's been seeing on the side.

trading up is destroying civilization. it's also totally lacking in any honour or loyalty, but women don't understand that and never will

because they are children.

> MRW an entire generation doesn't understand the meaning of the phrase: "Biological Imperative"

Kids make life worth living. They give you a goal in life. They change everything.

Don't, and be doomed to depression, anxiety, and many mental health problems for the rest of your life.

Overpopulation is a serious fucking issue.

Chads and Virgins should work together, hell some are friends with one another.

>loyalty
>honor

What kind of moral slavecuck are you?

Maybe In Africa and India, America however is far from overpopulated.

>implying a good white woman should do this

you are part of the problem

Not really since global female fertility and births per woman are coming down. This planet will not see the birth of 11th billion human(as in current population estimate)

Your parents are just old children

how many other women are you sharing your chad with? after you divorce him you're gonna work your ass off to afford a babysitter. your child will grow up without parental influence to be indoctrinated by the school system totally.

you have mean world syndrome

tits or gtfo

even africa nowadays is relatively safe

Because we ain't got money, asshole

Those are concepts of the weaklings unable to enforce their will. Much like you will lose in the material dialectics too.

Your ancestors would have killed to live right now. It's ironic really, it's the safest time in human history but at the same time it makes the least economic sense now more than ever to raise a family, it's sad really

just try and imagine for a moment a world full of psychopaths...

oh wow, that would suck. turns out you're not superior at all.

We are already living in the world run by psychopaths. Your slave morality can only hide the issue without fixing it.

Goyim er I mean guy listen white babies are bad please think of the planet! And they cost too many shekl I mean money..

You beat me to it. Thank you user.

>flag
>gay as fuck post
checks out

Yeah because every person who get a little piece of shit you call babes dont have dreams or goals in their life.. at least you get lots of money... if it's not and you get a bb then you just dont have dream or goals, you are brainless too.

ДA Джyз!!

Boy we are 17 max

Because we have freedom of choice

nope. 17 years old is gen Zyklon. Millenials are prime marriage/baby range and if you're not participating you're part of the problem

Global warming

>Too many people
>Rightards: LOL MAKE MOAR
go DOTR some nigs and slimes and then we can talk about kids

I don't count on being married nor having a baby of my own. Maybe adoption.

They are too busy protesting Trump and being too liberal thanks to the Frankfurt School.

Umm.......no, you are not correct. I'm a millennial and I'm over 30.

>Being such a cuck you'd raise someone else's kid

We should start cleansing our colleges, before the 60s generations didn't become more liberal. The Boomers were the first lab rats to become that way.

>1 post by this ID

Seriously, these shills are out in full force tonight.

Can you explain

Rather being a cuck than Canadian

AND WE MUST RESCUE ALL THOSE POOR REFUGEE CHILDREN SO THEY CAN GROW AND PROSPER

OH THOSE POOR CHILDREN

How can you afford to when Jews only hire you with zero hour, low wage jobs? combine that with the many services (((they're))) pushing (cable/internet/phone contracts, netflix/online subscriptions, inflated car and insurance payments etc) it leaves gullible millenials out of pocket.

Because the Jews don't want us too. Meanwhile, Israel has the highest birthrate of any developed nation.