Trump asks the Mexican president to tell the press he's paying for the wall

>Trump asks the Mexican president to tell the press he's paying for the wall
>Trump himself said he didn't care if they paid for the wall, doesn't even care about the wall.
>Only thing he cares about is appearances

Yeah, that wall isn't happening dudes. Time to come to terms with the fact that you got swindled.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Border wall budget
cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/spending-bill-vote-border-wall-money/index.html
archive.is/BSxAJ
archive.is/IkbeI
yahoo.com/news/trump-details-mexico-fund-us-wall-145108296.html
investopedia.com/articles/investing/031716/3-ways-donald-trump-can-make-mexico-pay-wall.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>swindled
looks more like we dodged a bullet.
that shit would've been expensive af and pedro woulda been pissed that he had to mow around it.

You're a sad, pathetic little man, ain't ya? Twisting shit on the internet becuase some cuck who hates you and wants to see you rot and die said so.

guess what? we literally don't care and love trump anyway.
see you in 2020 cuck

Nobody actually cares about the wall. Americans aren't ready to pick their own fruit either.

lol. "we never cared about that anyways", face it, you voted in a lame duck that can't get shit done.

Still happy

lmgtfy.com/?q=Border wall budget
Next time do your own fag

They're too committed at this point. Do not underestimate the mental gymnastics hardcore Trump supporters can do to justify anything he says and does. Moving the goalpost is the only defense they have.

I never cared much for a wall, since I live close to the border anyway and I know goddamn well a simple fucking wall isn't going to do much, but if it doesn't happen, I'm certainly not fond of being lied to. I was amazed people were so cool with Trump just letting Shillary go after so loudly proclaiming he would make an example out of her corruption, the wall too is a bit much.

I voted for Trump for the memes and because its fucking hilarious. I don't give a fuck if this nigger colony actually collapses or not, the memes were fucking lit

Humpty drumpfdy ran on a wall
Humpty drumpfdy had a great fall
All the kings lawyers and all the kings friends
Couldn't keep drumpfdy out of prison
lol

>doesn't even care about the wall.

You're late, this whole story was debunked yesterday

One only has to read the transcript to realize you're full of shit and just like the dishonest media you completely misrepresent the content of their phone call. Go home ShareBlue shill. You guys are getting paid way too much for your "efforts".

Better luck next time.

>Thinks Trump can't get anything done simply because his name is Trump.

>Wanting corrupt obstructionist establishment politicians in office so bad you shill for them on Sup Forums

Cool story bro.

>Over simplifying an argument (or in this case how a border wall would work) to LARP being a republican that doesn't care about a wall.

Lib shill.

How does that change the fact that he promised the public that Mexico will pay for it? Which will never happen.

>How does that change the fact that he promised the public that Mexico will pay for it? Which will never happen.
what he said was that he would tax remittances and seize cartel money to pay for it. he never said the mexican government would write a check.

Missing the point SHILL
It doesn't matter what alternative facts he gave or what treasons he committed because
Cult of personality

No, he literally said "Mexico will pay for it." He said that several times. I never heard him say "Seized drug cartel money will pay for it." And even if he said that that would be moronic because that would be a couple millions compared to the couple billions the wall would cost.

Because it was never about them paying for the wall. It was about closing past the sale.

"Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing. I know how to build very inexpensively, so it will be much lower than these numbers I am being presented with, and it will be a better wall and it will look nice. And it will do the job."

- Trump's full quote that you are referencing

When I have to use CNN to shit all over your argument you know it's time to pack it up.
for you
>cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/spending-bill-vote-border-wall-money/index.html

So what you are saying is that either he lied to the American public in order to get votes from morons or that he is so incompetent that he actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall.

Checked. Archived it for you
archive.is/BSxAJ

>I CAN'T READ THE TRANSCRIPT BY MYSELF I CAN ONLY READ CNN'S HEADLINES

It's as if you enjoy being fed lies by the media

archive.is/IkbeI

"I felt that we should do a much simpler solution, and that solution was tariffs at the border, because the United States has a trade deficit with Mexico of $60 billion. And the United States will not have those deficits anymore. We do not mind a small deficit, and we do not mind a little time to get there. But we cannot do this and we cannot sustain like this. We will not be the United States anymore. "

"I just wanted to very simply – and with a high level of precision – we put on a border tariff so that products coming in from Mexico to the United States would be taxed at a rate to be determined."

"I think the most popular thing for me would just to put a tariff on the border. But I am willing to see if they can finish up a plan. "

Mexico doesn't have to pay for the wall directly, they can pay for it indirectly. Duh. And I think that's what he said during the campaign too.

Hasn't illegal immigration gone down since Trump got elected? The idea of the wall lives. Illegal immigration would have sky-rocketed with a Hillary presidency. The wall already exists.

>literally said "Mexico will pay for it."
dat word man. any time i read it I automatically know it will be followed with a retarded lie.

Yeah that's called backpedaling because Trump himself said during the talk that he knew Mexico would never pay for a wall along the shared border while begging the guy to not tell the press. A crooked and imcompetent businessman without a single honest bone in his body.

>The idea of the wall lives
Trump is the human wall. stopping illegals by shear force of will. lol. it is easy to see why the pathetic shitlibs hate him. he is just so fucking superior to any of their so called leaders.

What? You can find dozens of clips of him on youtube where he says Mexico will pay for the wall.

Obama trashes Trump plan to force Mexico to pay for wall

yahoo.com/news/trump-details-mexico-fund-us-wall-145108296.html

"In 2014, more than $24 billion was wired into Mexico from overseas, including payments from immigrants not just in the United States but in other countries such as Britain and Canada, according to the World Bank."

"Called "Compelling Mexico to Pay for the Wall," the document included other potential intimidation tactics such as increased trade tariffs, cancelling visas, and higher fees for border-crossing cards, the Post said."

3 Ways Donald Trump Can Make Mexico Pay for a Wall

investopedia.com/articles/investing/031716/3-ways-donald-trump-can-make-mexico-pay-wall.asp

1. Taxing Remittance Payments to Mexico

"In 2015 alone, Mexicans living abroad sent more than $24.8 billion back home, and the vast majority of those funds came from the United States. To put that into perspective, remittances to Mexico in 2015 accounted for 2% of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and also exceeded the country’s income from oil reserves which totaled $23.4 billion during that year."

2. Implementing High Import Taxes on Goods from Mexico

3. The Elimination of Foreign Aid to Mexico

>Bubba dodged it just like that

if you lived by the border you would know the FUCKEN wall works. we currently have a fence now that has been working.

shill

>that's called backpedaling

It's called negociating. He mentions tariffs multiple times in his conversation with Nieto The President of the United States cannot force Mexico to pay for it but he can put a lot of pressure and / or collect the money indirectly

SAME

And I'll do it again. There is only 1 legit way of saving America, or I should say there was 1 legit way. It's too late now. America has tasted the spoils of degeneracy, it will never go back. A Biblical scale destruction is surely guaranteed.

So bureaucratic loopholes. Got it.

>The Elimination of Foreign Aid to Mexico

Also, ceising to give someone money isn't the same as making them pay. As I said, moving the goalpost is the only defense Trump supporters have.

Nice picture

I like deporting Mexicans cause it destroyes family's and I get to see grown men cry

Yeah like 70% cause them punk ass Mexicans ain't shit but hoes and tricks

If the fence was working we wouldn't need a fucking wall. They come in on workers visas to grow our crops, because no self respecting white person is going to work for those slave wages, then they never return to Mexico, which is the biggest illegal immigrant issue. What sort of dipshit media are you getting where you think droves of spics are vaulting over the fence, that's small potatoes compared to the legal way they do it.

Spend less time on dumbass walls, more time on cracking down real hard on enforcing legal immigration, which is cheaper and also far more effective. Treat workers visas like parole, where they are required to inform an immigration officer of their location once a month. It's the only way to stop the primary form of illegals getting in without outright refusing them into the country, and my ass is not paying way more money on produce because white people are smart enough to know they deserve more than a few bucks an hour to work the fields.

>The Elimination of Foreign Aid to Mexico
You mean the money they give to the cartels for the purchase of drugs?