The leaders are coming for you, Sup Forums. be afraid. be very afraid

the leaders are coming for you, Sup Forums. be afraid. be very afraid.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/
archive.is/dkxju
recode.net/2017/2/4/14508632/nfl-tv-ratings-down-moffettnathanson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this guy
>black

why are his eyes too close together?

race mixing

What the hell are Leaders?

Leaders of...?

I swear black people do absolutely nothing besides bitch and complain. How liberals have the audacity to pander to them is beyond my comprehension

I don't really follow the NFL but isn't he a really shit quarterback? The 49ers had a terrible last season did they not?

Paperdick isn't even full nog, why should they care/E

>because liberals are literally retarded

He's terrible and I strongly believe he made this scene because he was about to get cut. He wanted some controversy and its backfiring.

Kaepernick looks like a French Sand Nigger. He doesn't even look black. The guy grew up as a white kid in a farming community, too, and is all of a sudden the face of BLM. KEK

who honestly cares if no one watches feetball?

Crappernick is the memest of meme quarterbacks

I don't watch handegg anyway, nothing of value is lost either way.

Oh no! It would be almost like if blacks had no money!

He's obviously an arab

Kaep had literally one good season, the others were mediocre to terrible.

and the good season was because of 49ers defense.

also harbaugh

The NFL is degenerate. You should already be boycotting.

It wasn't even a full season either

Let them boycott. Hopefully the (((NFL))) goes out of business and niggers can no longer make millions of dollars playing feetsball.

jews and blacks shitlord

Literally everyone in the nfl understands that he is bad for business
Literally everyone in the nfl knows he is bad for team morale
Literally everyone in the nfl knows he isnt worth the money he is asking

Not only is he bad for business he is a garbage as fuck football player. I think the fact that he gets more negative yardage from INTs than he gets in yardage from completions is the more likely cause no one will touch him. His football career was falling to shit, and then he played the race card to stay relevant, not the other way around. He has always been a terrible quarterback and he only did well because he had an amazing O-line for a couple years.

1/2 the NFL teams are owned by kikes, some shekelstein will hire him for the diversity points.

does this muzzie convert even realize that muhammad practiced slavery, and so muslims believe that slavery is ok?

Not when you lose half of your viewer/fan base because of it. It would be a huge hit to Shekelbergs wallet if he did that, because Kapernick is not only a race baiting nuisance, but a bad football players, and no one wants to watch a losing team.

kangs and quains.

when they mean "leaders" they literally mean typical niggers. hes calling for all blacks to boycott the nfl.

I guess that means 9 out of 10 passes do get caught

>capitulate to our temper tantrums or else!

Niggers truly are overgrown children.

Oh no. All seven blacks who can actually afford tickets will stop showing up. However will the league survive?

the only two fanbases who wouldn't completely freak the fuck out are san fran and seattle, and he had his chance at both

Guess what, Yemenis are partially sub-Saharan.

Not to mention that he admires Che, who actually killed blacks because they were black. Makes you wonder...

If he came to Seattle he would be booed every single time he took the field. Seahawks fans hate nothing more than a 49er, and especially one that does nothing but, talk shit abour Seattle and instead of visiting a children's hospital when asked to go by a fellow NFL quarterback you instead show off your shoe collection. He is unanimously hated throughout the entire state of Washington.

kaepeenick is radioactive, no one is going to sign his ass over all the shit that came out of his mouth. he will kill whatever team he signs with

Stop watching any type of NIGGERBALL..Crapernick is a piece of shit Now it is time to destroy these degenerate niggerball franchises and their enablers at ESPN

>kaepeenick is radioactive
yep. the cost in terms of lost revenue for any team that signs him is staggering. he cost the league hundreds of millions of dollars. they need to keep him off the field if they want to have any hope of having some fans who left come back.

makes sense, but in terms of liberal atmospheres I would think seattle would fit his views

>but in terms of liberal atmospheres I would think seattle would fit his views
not really. the football fan base, even in a place like seattle, is still mostly normal guys who are going to view this guy as an idiot at best and cop killing traitor at worst.

Sometimes eyes being close together is a sign intelligence. Not in this mulattos case.

>watching advertisement handegg nigger collision
ive been boycotting this shit since i was born
foot ball is fucking gay watch hockey its at least entertaining

Holy shit source?

Who cares what niggers do? They contribute so little to the economy that they can all boycott and it wouldn't change shit.

His biological mom was a 'sky. Rather, a ((('sky))).
Like Peggy Cass told Gene Simmons in an early interview, "You can't hide the hook, baby."

And white

These football meatheads should be very careful.

They may find out they aren't the only ones who can boycott. A lot of whites love football, but are getting negro fatigue.

>Boycotting the NFL during pre-season

Hahahahaha good fucking luck.

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/

They want to win elections. They've fucking destroyed my city by constant pandering to the super-rich and the black (((vote))).

Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters archive.is/dkxju

thanks norbot

>nigs threaten if they don't get what they want
What else is new?

ratings down 9% during regular season and 6% in playoffs. NFL tv contracts in the US are about $5 billion per year. if the broadcasters are paying $5 billion they are selling the ads for more so the total revenue hit is probably around $500 million. NFL broadcasting contracts are locked in so they don't take the loss right now but it will definitely result in losses down the road when they have to renegotiate.
recode.net/2017/2/4/14508632/nfl-tv-ratings-down-moffettnathanson

>get intercepted 5 times in a single game almost back to back
>grow out hair since you lost your starting position
>become irrelveant
Why are people saying he SHOULD BE GIVEN A SPOT on a team? He's shit and there's tons of new younger kids going into the NFL every year. It's kinda funny how everyone wants to give this jackass multiple shots and he DESERVES a starting spot yet no one says shit about RG3 lol

(((forbes)))

>Next level jewery
>Out jewing the jew by getting a complete full ride

I hope it continues to decline desu. I don't watch any of it anymore.

> TFW when you lose income shilling for some shitty half breed QB

because they vote by tribe on the basis of emotions and are very easy to manipulate.

Look at Detroit, went from the best city in the country to the worst all thanks to blacks and democrats.

he looks like someone did a mirror filter on him at a weird angle

Pretty much this

If you watch and actually care about sports you are a tool.

ha, jokes on you - i don't watch niggerball. don't watch tv in general but defo not going to turn it on to watch niggers.

I quit watching because of this wannabe nigger

>nigs boycotting the nfl ever

> niggers boycott a sport thst is 85% niggers
Why do they so this to themselves?

Whites are moving away from football either going to soccer or not caring about sports

Checked. Digits confirm, hockey is the master race of sports.

People are going to shy even more away from signing Kaep because it's become too political.

Of course, dumbasses don't understand that.

This is where you start talking about how playing Fallout 4 makes you smart

t.betacuck

Go sew me something, faggot.

>Shit QB can't get signed because he's a backup at best and brings a media circus with him that teams can't be bothered with
why is this news again and why are people upset about it?

please let this happen
I want ESPN and their racket to sink quicker

the reason he isnt signed yet is beacuse his performance was utter bullshit. if you run your mouth you better have something in your pocket.

>handegg

I remember 9gag loved this meme. Idk why people get so triggered that outside nations call their favorite sport by another name. It's not like soccer is any different than "futbol".

I don't play video games. It's not up to me to tell others how to live their lives, but football sure seems like a waste of time and money. Especially considering the massive brain damage. I'd rather see young men and women building skills, families and other healthy habits. Pounding beer and hotdogs every week is not the path to a stronger nation. So it goes.

No, he's right. Watching pro-sports is basically a form of entrapment and nothing objectively good comes from it. I still watch MMA and kickboxing occasionally, but even just sitting around and vegging out is objectively more rewarding than that.

Funny, because this isn't even a discussion on r/nfl

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

Start a discussion there and post opinions here please. I wanna see the left wing gymnastics again.

>I swear black people do absolutely nothing besides bitch and complain. How liberals have the audacity to pander to them is beyond my comprehension
>I swear black people do absolutely nothing besides bitch and complain.
>I swear LIBERALS do absolutely nothing besides bitch and complain

its almost like they have the same mindset wewlad

why not just tell them to go back to you fucking shillbot
stop acting like a script, start talking to people as if they were retarded, like a human would

When have niggers EVER successfully boycotted anything other than full time employment?

ESPN is already a rotting pile of flaming liberal feces as is, the constant shilling for this guy only makes it worse.

This retard Kapernick wears socks depicting cops as pigs and proudly wearing shirts displaying Castro. What floors me is that he has the audacity to wonder why he doesn't have a job and why any rational American despises him. It's not a hard concept, act like an ungrateful cunt to your nation and those who protect it, and be treated as such.

If that isn't enough, our fucking sports coverage is dominated by this shit. Liberal leaning platforms like ESPN cock rocket that shit right up your unsuspecting rectum at light speeds every god forsaken hour. The race baiting bullshit these people pull instead of just covering the fucking sports is infuriating. I hope their viewership continues to slip into oblivion and that kapernick doesn't find a job.

>conveniently omits career W-L of 28-30

why are niggers so dumb? honest question

Nigga you aren't getting hired because you are garbage at your job.

You are a drama queen, and you're more trouble than you're worth. Wouldn't matter if you were white or black. You're hot garbage dude.

is this one of the biggest cases of retarded positive discrimination?

that nigger looks like he has progeria

>Nigga you aren't getting hired because you are garbage at your job.

It's only a matter of time before he gets hired. Injuries happen, and a team with a shit back-up will take a gamble on him. The Dolphins QB fucked his leg/knee up and is likely out for the season, wouldn't surprise me if he got a try out there. Hopefully angry Cubans chimp the fuck out over the Castro shirt incident and squash his chance at a job there.

>tfw Gucci Mane La Flare aka Guwoop turns out to be a real fucknigga

There goes my hero......

>I want ESPN and their racket to sink quicker

Those fuckers can't be shoa'd soon enough. They gave Bomani Jones and Pablo Torre a fucking show.

Didn't watch a single game last season. Bears suck and niggers making millions to play a child's game can't stand for my national anthem.

Im down to boycott nigger football league

The new school

My coworkers were trying to sell me on him, saying he deserved to play for us.
He's terrible and all he'll do is virtue signal, fuck him.

Just admit you never watched sports fag

>Sign this moron
>AYO FUCK WHYPIPO
>*throws pick six*
>DEY RACIS
>*gives up horrible sack*
>YO ANYONE CUT ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND SAY YOU RAYCIS

>If you watch and actually care about sports you are a tool.

spoken like a truly euphoric, enlightened, fat bitch.