Islam is not bad

When did you realize that Islam is totally fine, and it's just the racial inferiority of the poo-in-loos, niggers, and sandniggers who practice it that makes them a problem?

Who would you rather have your daughter date? A black Christian or a white Muslim? That's what I thought you would say.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pargalı_Ibrahim_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme#Ethnicity_of_the_devshirme.2C_and_exemptions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is...is that man wearing a full sack of flour as a hat?

That's an onion.

A fucking leaf.

t. nigger

It's a fucking huge onion, holy shit. What made him hollow out a freakishly large onion and turn it into a hat?

I really want to get to the bottom of the hat situation here.

don't insult Suleiman the great

>A religion is good if righteous and virtuous people follow it.

That's not obvious?

Can we focus on the important thing here, namely the hat?

the hat just shows his greatness

Suleonion the great

just shows he's trying to strengthen his neck muscles.

No shit. I want to know the hats gritty origin story.

Depends on which one does the genital mutilation

maybe he had really long hair and that hat was all that contained it

Its not about religion anymore. Noone follows the books they say they are following. Everyone nit picks whatever they want, that man who helped you carry bags? Believes in god. That man who slaughtered thousands? Believes in god.
Both will believe they are here because of god and that they are doing gods will, yet one kills and one helps carry groceries.
I dont care what religion is in place anywhere anytime in modern times. Only thing that matters is the people that follow it. And as such, they are all incredibly trash on the grand scale.

For you.

>When solely white people follow it.

ftfy

Fuck Islam.

it's actually his shroud. Turkish sultans wrapped shrouds around their head to not forget that they're merely mortals and Allah's slaves

Why the hell do you need to wrap a shroud around your head to remember something that simple?

yeah but you guys could at least do a better style then a literal onion at least.

Maybe their god is an onion

t. Christian Garver, proud black "British" evangelical protestant and benefits scrounger

Neither
> sage this

lenght of shroud and head's shape, lad.
>i know nothing about islam
>let's forget emperors in history who literally associated themselves with god, some of whom called themselves god's wrath, god's shadow on earth etc

Islam is alien to Europe, alien and enemy of Europa for centuries. The same way non-euros should return to their homes, muslims should get out. And native whites converted to islam are traitors.

You could just write it on your hand though.

actually loled

FUCK you. My boyfriend and his best friend were murdered by a self-radicalized muslim cunt. He murdered them all because they "disrespected" his religion. I hope all muslims rot. White muslims aren't real. The second you convert to Islam, you aren't white anymore. You're a dirty sandnigger, along with the rest.

>tfw to intelligent not to reign the ottoman empire

t. Sanchez Xatatl, we-wuz-reconquistadors 'n' shieet

Christianity is alien to Europe, alien and enemy of Roma for centuries. The same way non-Romans should return to their homes, Christians should get out. And native Italics converted to Christians are traitors.

Get out faggot. Omar Mateen literally did nothing wrong. Afghans are Aryans.

>Islam is alien to Europe
>native whites converted to islam are traitors
You could say the same for christianity.

>tfw too intelligent for modern society

You're retarded and not up to date on your current events clearly. sage this shit thread, and let op go back to fucking goats and pretending allah wasn't a kid fucker.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're of 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, ugly kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - q9YcCDP (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 We declare a race war!
Join us and hang a nigger today!

Sieg Heil!

The problem wih Islam is that you cannot coexist in peace unless you convert to it.

Yeah, 1200 years ago.

We can´t change the past, for sure chistianity was alien to europe, but it is part of western white identity,modern european nations were cored by it, and by our fight against islamic agression. The blood of our ancestors was not in vain.

I know some white muslims and they are all so fucking racist, it's hilarious.

It also has a quite tribal philosophy, incompatible with democracies. It is basically a religion with pre-classical philosophy.

If you start to learn Ottoman history you quickly learn that all the important people were white. Its actually hilarious how often it happens.

I call it the white jew theory of the ottoman empire

This is what I'm trying to say.

>If you start to learn Ottoman history you quickly learn that all the important people were white
Are you actually retarded?
List me 5 important people from Ottoman Empire if you know a shit about our history. Waiting.

Deceased people in Turkey in Ottoman times were laid into white shrouds, the other Turk is right, Suleiman basically wore a white coffin as a reminder that, like any other man, he is as vulnerable to death as any other living man.

That makes no sense.

Not only that, the european christian tradition inherited the classical greek philosophy. Renouncing this heritage means going back to pre-classical tribal order.

idiot

Who fucking forgets that they're vulnerable to death?

Explain it so I can criticize it properly.

>Explain it to me because I am too stupid to understand, but I still want to talk shit about it.

Go back to /r/The_Donald you fucking nigger.

Yeah, you can't explain it because it's fucking gibberish. Got'cha.

Decadence played a large part in the Islamic world, rulers grew too sure of their abilities and their nation's security.
Also, don't scruntize such a thing as if its purpose were 100% cognitive.
His turban-like headwear and the meaning behind it were of course mostly symbolic.

Hitler was Catholic.
Catholic=////= Christian

Portuguese naval commanders were already right in 16th century. They literally massacred or enslaved the Muslim population in Goa and in Malacca. They left the Hindu, Buddhist and Chinese population because they already that those weren't subhumans like the Muslims. Islamic Civilization never recovered from Al-Ghazali, Baghdad siege and the massive inbreeding for centuries result of 1st cousins and 2nd cousins marriage and different sects squabble. The last bombing was against shi'a mosque in afghanistan. Are you going to blame in USA, Israel, etc too? Will you try to have some mullah issue takfir and fatwas to each other?

>Catholic=////= Christian

Churches that are non in communion with Rome are not real Churches.

You win this round shitskin.

>accidentally get raped on your way to school
>whoops off to the gallows you go haha
kys

Not my point.

t. Tyrone Washington, a nigguh who iz be lovin' Jesus with all his heart

Dance for me nigger.

Muhammed Ali of Egypt
>Led albanian mercenaries to conquer egypt when the turks couldn't afford to pay them anymore
>Also he almost conquered the entire Ottoman Empire from inside the empire and was only stopped when europeans saved the Ottoman Empire from being conquered the Ottoman Egypt
Janissaries
>all of them were Christian (aka white european) slaves
The Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire under Suleiman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pargalı_Ibrahim_Pasha
>greek christian slave
Devshirme
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme#Ethnicity_of_the_devshirme.2C_and_exemptions
>bascially you kidnap white boys and raised them to run the empire

Since you often relied on christian slaves for your bureacrats and soldiers I'm sure you could find more examples but I'm too lazy to find more specific examples.

But the thesis of this argument is the Ottoman Empire was Turkish in name only, and drew the entirety of its success because they got white people to run it.

I didn't want to point this out to you because I want all people to have a history they can be proud of, but because turks are so fucking annoying on Sup Forums you forced me to point this out to you

I said "list people", you listed 2
and Sipahis were more important than Janissaries because Sipahis made up most of the army. And only Turks/Tatars/Turkmens etc could be Sipahi.
You're fucking retarded, end yourself wh*Teoid subhuman.

leaf

There is no inclusion, only seclusion.

T. Anti-Cucks with an inferiority complex

>butthurt turk because an Albanian almost took over your empire from inside because you couldn't afford to pay him and the only reason he didn't was because other europeans stopped him

No, the idea that the almighty creator himself LITERALLY wrote your holy book is fucking retarded and is the reason why Islam will never develop and if it does then it's something fundamentally different and based around culture more than anything

>ETT JÄVLA LÖV

>Albanians are wh*Te
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Doesn't change the fact that the last half of its life your empire was on life support because europeans didn't want other euros to take it over

>A black Christian or a white Muslim?
uuuuuuh the christian 10 times out of 10

nice b8 tho

i believe its a semitic thing

leaf is right, u are the peak of american retardation

it was the child brides that sold me t b h

>When did you realize that Islam is totally fine, and it's just the racial inferiority of the poo-in-loos, niggers, and sandniggers who practice it that makes them a problem?
Islam is not fine, it CAUSES racial inferiority. The first rule of a civilization is to be long-term eugenic, and Islam is the opposite of that, as is blindingly obvious when you look at the people who are the result of that tradition.