Protestants and Catholics united against (((evil)))

Lads,

I have decided to make this my mission in life: The sharing of the Lord's Supper between Protestants and Roman Catholics.

WILL YOU JOIN ME?

Take a look around. We cannot afford invidious discrimination among Christians while Christian-lands are being overrun.

There are TWO-BILLION of us - but half of us will not break bread with the other half.

muh transubstantiation
muh last rights
muh bishop of rome

Lads, who gives a shit. Let us all live in love and victory under our Lord Jesus Christ. (Orthobros get in here too!)

And let's dig in for the wars to come. Together.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/romans/9.htm
gotquestions.org/pedophilia.html)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die cunt

>muh transubstantiation

This is a fairly big deal you realize.

However I'm sure we will all team together in the following:
Christians vs Atheists.
Christians vs Pagans
Christians vs Islam vs Jews
Christians vs Jehova Witnesses & Mormons.

However we cannot share in the Lord's supper if you do not believe it is truly the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that Christ commanded me to eat the bread and wine. So I do it.

Whatever the fuck it is ... that's above my pay-grade. My job is to follow orders.

I think the major issue is that theologians are able to work with in a proper framework to have dialogues and debates that aren't really accessible to laymen. For the laymen to get caught up on theology and particulars of it that they can't really flesh out and argue isn't ideal and just gets in the way of Christian unity

I agree. Catholic here. Its about time we stopped all the infighting and worked together. Same goes for white christian nations. No more of this Germans this, frenchmen that, leafs this, burgers that. We need to be a team here not individuals. They jews want us galvanized. Nothing pleases them more than to see protestants bashing catholics and vice versa. There is a strong, quiet, underlying movement in catolicism to uncuck the church hopefully it happens.

>For the laymen to get caught up on theology and particulars of it that they can't really flesh out and argue
Fair point there.

I tend to forget not everybody has theology as a hobby.

>There is a strong, quiet, underlying movement in catolicism to uncuck the church hopefully it happens.
The next generation of cardinals and bishops should be pretty good. I believe that those in their 40's are quite conservative and traditionalist.

How does a kangaroofriend know about JWs and Mormons?

You have that scourge down under?

Sure and I think you all will like this. It was written by a Roman catholic

Most protestants are in communion with each other. It's the demonic Roman Catholic (((Church))) who has destroyed the WORD.

I am with you, my brother.

I'm a Catholic, but I attend both Catholic and Non-Denominational Protestant services. The joy and fulfillment I get from a complete perspective is inexplicable. We must unite the light in the fate of the church's adversaries!

>Christian-lands are being overrun.
You overan us first you fucking philo-Semite. Then turned the Aryan warrior slowly into peasant slaves by destroying their history like Communists are doing now.

Don't believe we have the mormon plague. But JW's do make quite a lot of ground work. And can be quite convincing for the uneducated.

I mean they were indirectly the cause of me finding the Catholic faith. Since they were very nice and good with their talks. But I take everything with a grain of salt and then researched all the denominations of Christianity and found out why they're a cult.

Not all people are like that. They prefer just being told shit from FB and people rather than put any ground work in.

Went on a bit of a rant, but yes they're here too.

So people like you actually exist? I thought I was the only one. I'm a non denominational but I absolutely love my catholic brothers. So why the division? You're right OP. But you need friends who think like this so will you add me on discord? We need to talk how to make this reality.

Discord: Shiftstrike#1210

Catholics give a shit you protestant heretic. And we don't give a fuck about your politics or any interests you think we may share.

Really those lands were taken by the Roman's. Who then converted to Christianity and then destroyed the pagan faith.

>by destroying their history
I think our ancestors history is quite well documented really.

>You overan us first you fucking philo-Semite. Then turned the Aryan warrior slowly into peasant slaves by destroying their history like Communists are doing now.

Non-denominational Christian here. I'm okay with a Christian alliance forming. Although Catholicism in the US needs to be fixed, and so does protestantism in Europe. Along with making sure a lot of Christians do not fall for being helpful to kikes.

For instance, Evangelicals. Evangelicals are commonly the ones to believe the Pope is satanic, that degerency is bad, etc. but they are also overwhelmingly pro-Israel. They typically acknowledge people such as George Soros, but look over the fact that he's Jewish.

No. Faith and repentance are the only necessary elements. Jesus is the only Priest, The ALMIGHTY LORD the only Father.

shutup globalist beaner cuck

go kiss the feet of nigger Muslims like your spic commie pope

Also, Third Great Awakening when?

European Christians (LARPers excluded, such as atheist "Christians" or agnostic "Christians"), your continent will never turn back to Christendom, it won't ever happen unless some sort of revival suddenly occurs.

1 Corinthians 3:6-7

I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.

Be blessed, user.

Baptist here, I might disagree with many of you on things but we're all brothers and sisters in Christ. God bless and lets fight degeneracy together
sorry to shill but here's my Christian discord code if any of you want to join our little community UmqCE3K

Nah, the bible says that we shouldn't argue over interpretation of scripture, so if you aren't into transubstantiation of fillioque or whatever that's totally fine and nobody's allowed to say dick and if they do they aren't real Christians.

The problem with that is that people then justify things such as fornication, sodomy, drugs etc.

this desu

>You overan us first you fucking philo-Semite.
weak_fear_stronk.jpg

All channels are locked whata heck dude.

>The sharing of the Lord's Supper between Protestants and Roman Catholics.

That is hardly possible. As a Protestant you can only get the Lord's Supper from a catholic priest when your life is in danger.

>Lads, who gives a shit.

I do give a shit. I can understand your wish for a united Christendom, but the princeps of the Pope is indispensible just as much as transsubstantiation. It entails the salvation of the soul.

Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

I pray that every person in this thread will receive a blessing.

pic unrelated but funny in a blasphemous kind of way. (I believe that all human beings were created in the image of Almighty God and that laughter and humor and joy are His gifts to us)

Commendable

its to prevent trolls. I have to give you a role so you can access the whole server

Im roaming about on theology. Hit me up

Krautbro, I love you for realsies, but when exactly did Jesus say to St. Pete, "Hey mate, it is physically impossible for you or you assignees to EVER make a mistake and I need you to be the final word for billions of people because fuck Andrew and John, amirite?! And you gotta do it from Rome because fuck Greek and Hebrew and Aramaic - that Latin shit is hot right now even though the 13 of us literally never use it. Oh and I know you have a wife, but all the future Peter-type-guys can't get married."

Nah, dude. Jesus just said, here's some keys Big Pete, I love you and try not to pull that rooster shit too often. We're all in this together. (my paraphrase)

I'm not going to go to in depth about this since I need to go. You can find references to papal infallibility in many of the works of the Church Fathers. IE - the apostles apostles.

Many references are made relating to it in the early Church letters and so forth discussing concepts such as infallibility and the sacraments. As for the Bible itself their a several references relating to the hierarchy and what not. Not directly alluding to papal infallibility but it does references the holy spirit guiding the apostles, namely Peter.

Now I'm not going to go digging up all this stuff at the moment since I need to go. But you should look into the history of the Christian faith. Also I think your understanding of papal infallibility isn't quite there based on the way you paraphrased.

Not meaning this too sound harsh if you take it that way.

10 I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to agree together, to end your divisions, and to be united by the same mind and purpose. 11 For members of Chloe’s household have made it clear to me, my brothers and sisters, that there are quarrels among you. 12 Now I mean this, that each of you is saying, “ I am with Paul,” or “ I am with Apollos,” or “ I am with Cephas,” or “ I am with Christ” (1 Corinthians 1:10-12, emphasis mine).

Very Christ like.

40 year old white male fyi.

Again, any Catholic can take communion at most any Protestant church. It is the RCatholic who turns away the Protestant.

If you believe the solution for uniting Christianity lies in overglossing theological differences or outright ignoring them, then it is wrong. The reason why Protestants and Catholics can't have the Holy Eucharist together is actually quite simple. It's the missing line of succession. It can be easily solved if Protestans manage to get three catholic or orthodox bishops to go rogue and join them. Then they ordinate all priests. Like this their spending of the sacrament becomes viable for catholic and orthodox Christians. It sounds silly but the reason is that the institution of the church has to exist as an entity in a historical dimension. It can't simply be an institution that is disconnected from history.

You've never completely read the Bible.

I will join you.

>Again, any Catholic can take communion at most any Protestant church. It is the RCatholic who turns away the Protestant.
Its not because we don't like you. Its because we can't be sure you acknowledge that what you are about to receive is the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. To allow you to receive it would be causing sin to you due to your lack of reverence for lack of a better word.

Don't ever expect a R Catholic to know anything about anything. Easily the most cucked fools in Christendom.

t. iwascatholic untilireadthewordofthelord

(((mossad)))

Jesus said this is my body, this is my blood.

So if somebody asks me, "hey mate, what did I just hand you?" I'm totally cool with replying, "the body and blood of Jesus."

One caveat, we get to drink the wine too. The priest doesn't get to bogart it all.

You are slave to the liar.

I don't think Protestants celebrate thr Lord's supper

> be Episcopalian
> be Protestant AND Catholic
> affirm the creeds, unity in worship, do not desire a window into men's souls
> laugh at Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Lutherans, and everyone else denying each other Eucharist
> Episcopalians get incredibly pozzed
> Start giving Eucharist to unbaptized
> Omit general confession from liturgy
Shit I need a new church. Maybe I can find an ACNA congregation meeting in someone's basement.

Hi

>Protestants and Catholics
>united
fuck off protestants are fucking cucks and pretty much suck jewish dick

Catholics have been hating on jews since before it was cool.

There is nothing wrong with protestantism. There is plenty of wrong with western secular nations however.

Bye

Stick around, friend. Tell us what's on your mind.

sure bud

Protestantism omitted God from it's theological deliberations and put him into the sphere of intellectual speculation. This was the ironic result of trying to save God from unjustified rational interprations. That is also why I became a Catholic.

Choose the pedophile moving circus, they do more and better harm that their immitators

How many trees will we have to cut down before you larpers get the point?

Islam and Judaism number 1 enemy is Catholicism , you Protestants fund and prop up both these cults.

Fuck No, Burn all heretic Prots

>White Catholic
Does that include non-practising and practising?

Just had the Lords Supper last Sunday at my southern baptist church. Usually 6 times a year? Even had a sermon from James.

So you focus on the worst representations?

Protestants is typically shortened to Prods and not Prots.

>protestants like islam
You really are a retard

>implying that the democrat party is more jew loving than the republican party even though they are equally jew
sure bud

get tossed in the to the pits of hell heretic

DNC is objectively godless and promurder.

I like Prots better

>WILL YOU JOIN ME?
No thanks I'll pass on hell.

1 John 4:20 says hating your brother in Christ earns you hell.

you don't get to choose what I call you you phony ass

Transubstantiation is effectively proof of Catholicism's cult-hood.
Jesus died a single time to act as the ultimate scapegoat for sin, but Catholics instead resurrect Him every mass and devour His flesh and drink His blood. Yes, Catholic doctrine does not say the little crackers and wine are a symbol to remind us of Christ's sacrifice, but rather literally His body parts, to be cannibalized. A cult that cannibalizes their supposed savior? Complete denial of the reality in front of them? It sounds like something from a horror B-movie, but that's what their church says they must believe.

Read the Bible, it will enrich your life.

same for you

with catholics heretics never, what are we going to do next join the jews

While true, note that any Catholic who takes Protestant "communion" has commited an act if heresy, and must receive Absolution before receiving properly-ordered Eucharist.

The fact that there's even such a thing a practicing and non-practicing catholics should be a red flag.

Catholics worship lucifer

You should look up 1 John 4:20 sometime then.

Why would any American patriot want to ally with Catholics? The Founding Fathers despised Catholicism and vowed to never let it have a place in the United States.

"For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are on body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free--and have all been made to drink into one Spirit".
-1 Corinthians 12:12-13

"But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. 10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned".
-Titus 3:9-11

>heresy
What is this? A very Christian teaching?

Exactly.

>huuuuuuuuuuuur durrr fuck you papist
>go to hell fucking protestants, heretics
>meanwhile muslims are taking over christian countries and getting roached and blacked

was going to say kek, but fucking damn this is some serious shit

do you accept gays in your church or preaching to you?

Communion requires a person to examine themselves before partaking... not the permission of a priest.

"Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup".
-1 Corinthians 11:27-28

Liberalism is a direct outgrowth of Protestantism.
Also without the religious wars that followed their wouldn't be the idea of not noticing difference.

Jesus was the most divisive man in history. He's company is select. Satan whores to the masses. So you can see just by reading the words, not that difficult.

I accept whomever the Holy Ghost sees fit to bless with HIS gifts.

"30What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 32Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

33As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." biblehub.com/kjv/romans/9.htm

This.

Jesus was not attempting to unite the Jewish people - he came to fulfill the prophecy and bring humans into a personal relationship with him.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’[a] 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it".
-Matthew 10:34-39

> He's company is select
Jesus' company was a mixed bag... his disciples were sinners, fishermen, and tax collectors (Mark 2:17).

>Allying with literal idolators

so you be saying pedos can preach too, or pedos did nothing wrong

Homosexuality is a sin. Pastors and preachers are to be examples to their congregations, they can't do that if they're living in a lifestyle of sin.

"The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: 2 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly,[a] not for dishonest gain but eagerly; 3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; 4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away".
-1 Peter 5:1-4

"This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop,[a] he desires a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; 3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money,[b] but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; 4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence 5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); 6 not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil. 7 Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil".
-1 Timothy 3:1-7

what about pedos

>the husband of one wife
well catholics got 1 wrong there, cause celibacy
but i want to know about pedos

asking for a friend

Read the answer from this site (gotquestions.org/pedophilia.html)

Also, we should respect the laws of the land.

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves".
-Romans 13:1-2