Pharma Bro did nothing wrong! How can we help?

How can we help Martin Shkreli?! He never lost anyone's money. He just played insurance companies. What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
youtube.com/watch?t=&v=lJkHl9SZ1DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a multimillionaire and still got fucked so nothing I think

Nothing but the usual: raise awareness.

Why doesnt he run away?

Where is his secret escape plot? WTF? How can you have 100+ million dollars and not have an escape plan, secret rocketship, or other?

>He just played insurance companies
No, please actually look into some of the stuff he did outside of what he says about himself

I don't understand you. He's everything you hate yet you love him.

set up a gofundme for him

follow him on jewtube. he keeps himself busy and so should you.

Just goes to show you he was closer to us than tptb & he has hundreds of millions

He dindu nuffin, he a gud goy.

Is Pepe popular in prison?

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

Like what?

youtube.com/watch?t=&v=lJkHl9SZ1DY

I may not like Gowdy anymore. And he is /myrep/

This is so political. Skhreli went against ((them)) and has to pay. Let us not act as if every fucking pharma company does not do this.

Also, hi skhreli!

How about you tell us tool.

Why would you help a criminal? Or do you believe in justice for only your enemies?

Hillary deserves the same fate, probably more.

And so does anyone who commit the same type of crimes.

He should face a fair trial and receive justice.

Maybe not having appeared to be an arrogant prick from the get go would have saved him. He got himself hated by a lot of powerful people.

Is he a Goy or a Merch?

That's not how justice SHOULD work. Did he break the law? Who cares if he is a prick or not.

>His smile and optimism, remaining.

All he did was review, generate, and forward documents. Freedom of enterprise.

He will probably just go to club fed for a few years. White collar criminals usually get separated from violent googles in state interpenetrates.

>That little pseudo-intellectual beaner he argued with for 2 hours was right, he did end up getting fucked

>He's everything you hate
Actually he was a NEET who misappropriated funds he scammed off boomers to fuck over insurance companies all with the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

Truly the scourge of Sup Forums.

Armenian or something I believe

>Kike
>Going to prison for misappropriating funds
If we did that, we'd need to reopen the gas-chambers to free up some prison space because there wouldn't be a single Jew left roaming free.

Guys, let's start a gofundme and donate to him. Not being ironic, just would love to see the outrage and confusion on liberals faces when we donate to a billionaire.

Op here, just saying he did what he had to do to get paid. He allegedly did some sketchy stuff. But if any of y'all were in the same position, would you have done the same? I'm just sayin, I've never donated money to a go fund me or anything else but I want to do what I can to help just cause he's a regular dude like me who has the balls to do what it takes to get the job done versus getting yelled at and/or fired, sometimes you just get caught lol. Can we come up with something to support him?

ITT: Jew shills
Shkreli is scum. Finance crime is not victimless, it impoverishes the commonwealth as a whole and discredits our way of life. If there was any justice, retards like him would be tossed off of tall buildings.

>tossed off of tall buildings.

t. Sunni Muslim

He was convicted, so clearly he done something wrong.

He's not a jew and his crime was a technical issue, no one was deprived of their property.

Show me how this "impoverishes the commonwealth as a whole" and tell me who exactly you're worried will get the wrong idea of the west, all the people trying to get in? Or the shitskins beheading eachother and fucking goats in the Middle East?

He ripped off jews though.

He connected with the people. He had to pay. Plebs need to take it in the ass for the same crimes the pedo elite get away with.