Idea for the Alt Right

Idea for the Alt Right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyzfLwtDmz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I want to help degenerate retards who got addicted to crack

Yeah I don't think so. Getting on them in the first place is bad enough, if they don't have the resolve to get off them on their own then the only treatment worth giving them is a lead pill, take two and call me in the morning.

Just not sure that this should be the priority at the moment...

Why would I waste time and money on a degenerate when I can buy a bullet for 12 cents and solve the problem in under 1 second ?

I thought Ted Kaczynski hated leftists

> They would work on opening rehab clinics
If they did the ADL etc would sue them and shut them down.
The whole point of being lax on the drug trade (constantly pushed by libs) is to negatively affect whites.
Those whites are often in their grasp mentally anyway.

Nah, drug addicts need to wake up and kill their dealers. This should be considered a lesser offense than murder but self defence. Prison is a rehab.

Silly Ted, empathy is for women. Might makes right 14/88 kill the weak amirite duderinos :D

>rehab clinics
with gas chambers

The 'alt right' is a label for a political/ideological awakening, not a club with members.

Marinetti said that war was the world's hygiene but I would argue drugs count as well. Why would I want to intervene?

Are rehab clinics the equivalent of the 1930's nazi soup kitchens?

>Protip: for great succes, turn your political views into a cult

>If they were serious they'd do this liberal charity work

I'm pretty sure if the Alt right got serious there would be a million man goosestep towards solving the illegal immigrant problem.

Worked for leftists

right-wing rehab squads

Wut? Gibs only encourage degeneracy.

It's not gibs, it's organized self-sorting.

Rehab clinics for leftists? I guess it's worth a shot, even Laci Green is slowly turning her life around.

>checked
This

wow almost like
the
entire
group
forsn't
exist

>Open rehab clinic
>Lure them in
>make nice rooms for them
>Turns out to be gas chambers
>Problem solved

I'm not alt-right or alt-lite, but fuck junkies.

>forsn't
fuck you apple

I would also suggest that the alt-right could have much to gain from reading left-wing postmodern literature that it usually mocks.

A lot of this stuff is inspired by Martin Heidegger in the first place, no? All the leftist literature about anti-colonial struggle, cultural appropriation, microaggression, etc. can be repurposed into anti-Jewish struggle. The Jews are colonizing us, the Jews are appropriating our culture, the Jews are trying to erase our identity, etc.

Also, Mao Zedong Theory probably applies to much of the US at this point. Ok, you would be having a counter-revolution instead, but the tactics are the same. A Cultural Counter-Revolution against certain (((intellectual))) elements would, perhaps, not be such a bad thing.

can't, euthanasia isn't legal over there

They do open rehab clinics.

Have you not seen Robocop 3 with OCP's Rehabilitation concepts?

youtube.com/watch?v=pyzfLwtDmz8

it would be better to just take over the shriners or the freemasons. i mean, those fucking places are on their way out big league. turning them into nazi re-education centers wouldn't be hard.

You guys ITT don't identify as alt right to you? Only falseflagging leftypol cancer does this

Yeah, ask the business community how that's working out for them.

LOL! I already know a Nazi that drives the minature Shriner cars.

Yeah, sure....
....""""""""""rehab"""""""""" clinics....

In all seriousness, I've become much more conservative in the past two years I've been sober. Still pretty liberal by Sup Forumsack standards, but there's something about overcoming crippling alcoholism/addiction and learning to take responsibility for yourself and discovering that people will actually respect you when you're dependable and trustworthy that makes you start to appreciate more conservative/traditional values. Go figure.

Shoot all dealers on sight, give other people one chance to stop using each or they die too. Problem solved.

>Not only could you get a bunch of grant $$$
Until people find out the "le ebil alt right" is behind it, then every kike media outlet will scream and cry until some antifag firebombs the place