Why are blacks considered sub-human? Shouldn't they be given a fair chance to live in our society...

Why are blacks considered sub-human? Shouldn't they be given a fair chance to live in our society? Or should they all be sent back to Africa at the taxpayer's expense?

POO

they aren't as evolved as whites and their iq can be around half of what a whites is

>400 years
>not a fair chance

pls.

Can I ask why many of the threads on Sup Forums have foot fetish pictures in them all of a sudden? Is there a correlation between foot fetishism and right wing beliefs or something? Was it revealed Barron Trump likes women's feet and now Sup Forums follows suit? I don't understand.

one time expense to ship all the nigger back to africa.... shit, charge me twice.

I want to sniff those perfect feet and suck on her toes

mineral deficiency causes it. they think it's normal until they get enough salt in their diet.

WE

These have got to be datamining threads.

re-read the OP and tell me this is a right wing thread again NIGGERFAGGOT

It's the same user avatarfagging

Can you even into chans N79?

>t. Foot fetishist who really digs it

Because of their actions.
No.
Yes.

in America at least i think that those who are already here should be allowed to stay if they wish but be given an option for some sort of fast tracked immigration back to an african country if they want to take that. just dont let any more in and reform welfare to discourage their having millions of spawn and i think they'll either stabilize and assimilate or kill each other off

OH, COME ON!

This isn't fair. She is a temptress and a she-devil and she knows it. She MUST be aware of the erotic tension she is creating by posing for a picture like this. I bet she takes some sort of sick pride in interrupting our day and forcing us into masturbation. I am grateful for the pictures, but I have a family to take care of as well. I can't provide for them if I'm locked in the basement for hours, wrestling with both my penis and pride over such beautiful shots.

Oh well, such is the dilemma of a foot-lover, I guess. We must learn to balance feet and family, even though feet weigh heavy and family is but a feather in the wind. Sniff.

>sent back to Africa
Would be cheaper and more efficient to drop them off half way.

WUZ

No socks.
Stinkfest.
Grills are disgusting.

>Would be cheaper and more efficient to drop them off half way.
I see what you did there.

I agree. I think they should have the option to lose US citizenship and get a flight back to Africa. Would be so cheap in the long run.

KAAAANNNNNGZZZZ N'

Show your fucking flag and stop being a fucking faggot. Your ancestors would be fucking embarassed.

Black is a generalization for Sub-Saharan black Bantu African but it also gets applied to Somalis and mullatos and bushmen. It does not include southern mostly-Dravidian Indians or dark-skin Arabs or southeastern Asian negritoes, Andamese islanders, Melanisians, or Abos. But they are all "black" and except for Indians and I guess dark Arabs, they are all sub humans.

They are sub humans because they are not genetically modern humans. They are hybrids with something else such as homo erectus. DNA proves this although most carry modern markers. Only a few have the primitive markers. Abos are the most primitive. They are also the most genetically unrelated to African blacks. Whites are closer to blacks than Abos and blacks are to each other. And whites are equally as close to Abos. It's obvious these groups are not humans and should be subjected to different laws and even treated harshly. They have the mentality and psychology of children and their empathy is lacking to non-existent.

Feet are for plebs, post some strong thighs plox

Sorry was on phone.
That is inhumane. I think we have a duty to at least be kind, like we are kind to animals. They helped get our economy going in the 1700s. A $1000 plane ride is a reasonable reparation.

Low IQ. Violent. Poor impulse control.

they were given a chance but they keep fucking everything up as soon as they get their hands on it.

Blacks are and have been been given more than a fair chance to thrive yet they have failed themselves and society in general time and time again. The US has gone out of its way to coddle to blacks and in return get crime and absolutely abhorrent behavior. Black culture is a plague upon the earth.

that guy cooked up some mighty fine pasta

I fly this flag because it represents my social beliefs as I have gotten into my 30s. I think white people are superior to the other races, and am proud of my Germanic heritage here in the US.

Interesting thank you for the genetic information. I agree about the lack of empathy - I feel that is the main trait lacking in blacks, and without it we cannot have a stable caring society.

niggers are not the biggest subhumans we have in the US.

Theve had a "fair" chance since we let them be """""""free""""""". All theyve done is fuck anything and everything up.

>in our society
Fuck no. They should live among their own, in their own territory in Africa or in the southeast of the country, with their own responsibilities to their people. As it is now and has been for a long time, white men are being forced to sustain them.

Obviously. They deserve new cities in Africa or their own land in North America. I don't blame the negros and I admire some of their traits. In 1,000 years with eugenics Africans could build a very formidable and intelligent race.

By definition they are a different species, no they shouldn't live in our society, yes, paying to send them away would be worth the cost.

Her feet are so cute, would lick/sniff after she walked around all day.

Also wanted to add that Somalis are a special kind of subhuman. I will have to research Bantu and homo erectus.

This is true in my expiernce. The ones with a good IQ are treated very poorly by other blacks and ostracized until they revert their behavior to be primitive, or are cast out.

That is true. Africa has not created anything of note in the time Whites and Asians advanced.

Black people can also have higher IQ's than whites.

When brought up in similar circumstances they have almost identical IQ's.

It's easy to get in trouble but it's hard to get out of it. You feel me?

>Shouldn't they be given a fair chance to live in our society?

They do have a fair chance, but what if they don't want to live like us?

Are you saying your way of life is the superior way of life and these Black men will come to it like a moth to a shining light?

Black communities are rife with violence because they like it that way.

The problem is the white leftists not the niggers per se. If whites looked out for their own the other groups would be dealt with as needed. This is probably impossible though. I don't even hate the niggers, they are incredibly loyal to their own. I only really hate the white leftists

True. Whites who do not put other whites and family above all else are race traitors.

Another problem is that you can't get away from them. Yes whites should look out for their own groups, absolutely. But any time whites make an attempt to separate themselves from blacks, along come the cries of racism and "muh white flight." They will demonize whites at every opportunity, and yet cling to us for gibs.

>Shouldn't they be given a fair chance to live in our society

how many more tiems ?
so far they have fucked up every single time.
no i'd say : enough is enough.
that's it.
they had their chance. actually they had thousands.

get them out.
they chosen to chimp and there is no reason to put up with their shit ANY longer.

>muh blacks

You have to go back.

sage all day