H A P P E N N I N G

Holy Fuck boys, it's happening

>FBI email dump reveals collusion between media and DOJ to squash 2016 Lynch Clinton meeting

Read more: therightscoop.com/breaking-fbi-email-dump-reveals-collusion-between-media-and-doj-to-squash-2016-lynch-clinton-meeting/#ixzz4ope9q2Oa

Read more: therightscoop.com/breaking-fbi-email-dump-reveals-collusion-between-media-and-doj-to-squash-2016-lynch-clinton-meeting/#ixzz4opdZVlNJ

Other urls found in this thread:

therightscoop.com/breaking-fbi-email-dump-reveals-collusion-between-media-and-doj-to-squash-2016-lynch-clinton-meeting/#ixzz4ope9q2Oa
archive.is/JWlN6
therightscoop.com/breaking-fbi-email-dump-reveals-collusion-between-media-and-doj-to-squash-2016-lynch-clinton-meeting/#ixzz4opdZVlNJ
archive.is/XNF1t
media.aclj.org/pdf/F...
media.aclj.org/pdf/C...
youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk
aclj.org/government-corruption/doj-document-dump-to-aclj-on-clinton-lynch-meeting-comey-fbi-lied-media-collusion-spin-and-illegality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pre bump

>therightscoop.com/breaking-fbi-email-dump-reveals-collusion-between-media-and-doj-to-squash-2016-lynch-clinton-meeting/#ixzz4ope9q2Oa

archive.is/JWlN6

>therightscoop.com/breaking-fbi-email-dump-reveals-collusion-between-media-and-doj-to-squash-2016-lynch-clinton-meeting/#ixzz4opdZVlNJ

archive.is/XNF1t

Bumping

Tldr media and doj collusion with Clinton campaign

My guess is a page called therighttwoscoops deserves our shekels.

Thanks

Is it happening?

Big news. The DNC treason plot knows no limits. They're openly in collusion with the MSM and have even corrupted our law enforcement agencies

Our nation is in very great danger. This cannot be taken lightly

Don't call me old fashioned but it sure is getting late

It's outrageous, These faggots are begging patrots to kill them all.

Sadly, no. I've been waiting so long for the 'big happening' but keep getting let the fuck down.

>therightscoop

funny but so far the collusion which seems to be official are

MSM- DNC
DNC- Ucraine
Clinton- Silicon Valley
Clinton - Soros
MSM - DeepState
DeepState - DNC
FBI- MSM
FBI - Clinton

Got caps of any of this ?

they don't even try to hide it sometimes...

Looks like a reputable source.

checked

moar

fed on this shit

This is just more evidence to add to the absolute mound of publicly available evidence of crimes commited by the previous administration, this time exposing the collusion between DOJ FBI and media to cover the tarmac meeting

>therightscoop.com/breaking-fbi-email-dump-reveals-collusion-between-media-and-doj-to-squash-2016-lynch-clinton-meeting/#ixzz4opdZVlNJ
Checked

Nioce, and thx.... Now wtf the DOJ does indeed seem to be pretty fucking friendly with MSM. No one's gonna tattle on us, so were just gonna act like nothing happened. If thats not collusion.........

LYNCH ABOUT TO BE

L Y N C H E D

What's the point of all this evidence if the administration is not going to act on it?!

BUT DRUMPF RUSSIA

I swear to God, can we just skip all these theatrics and get to shooting at each other already?

>Copy pasta explanation

So let's review what happened here. No law was broken. ACLJ filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents. FBI sent a form reply reply. ACLJ filed suit. DOJ assigned a lawyer to review materials. DOJ sent them the documents.

This is the standard process for FOIA requests. Every federal agency in the USA gets thousands of FOIA requests every year. FOIA allows redaction of certain info from the documents requested. Comey did nothing relating to this except that he was the Director of the FBI. Recall when this is happening is when the FBI has reopened the Clinton email investigation and Comey is racing against time to review the new emails found.

This is a nothing burger. Sent out there to rile up the troops and to divert from Sekulow's lying.

1) July 15, 2016 -- ACLJ sent an 8-page FOIA request for documents to DOJ and to FBI (media.aclj.org/pdf/F...

2) October 21, 2016 -- David Hardy, FBI Section Chief, Record/Information Dissemination Section, Records Management Division, sends ACLJ a form letter saying: "No records responsive to your request were located." The letter also explains how the party can appeal or seek dispute resolution. media.aclj.org/pdf/F...

3) Nov 2, 2016 - ACLJ files a law suit asking Court to order DOJ to produce documents and pay attorney's fees. media.aclj.org/pdf/C...

4) November 18, 2016 - DOJ responded to Plaintiff’s FOIA request to inform Plaintiff that the matter had been assigned to an Attorney-Advisor in the Department of Justice’s Office of Information Policy and that Defendant had begun searching for responsive documents within the Office of the Attorney General and the Office of Public Affairs. file:///C:/Users/Carmen/Documents/Sekulow/DOJ%20Response.pdf

5) Nothing else happened in the lawsuit.

6) Today, DOJ produced hundreds of pages.

I thought they were getting locked up on January 20th...

Russia - Fusion GPS
Fusion GPS - DNC
Fusion GPS - NeoCons
DOJ - Clintons

Who the fuck are these Botox bozos and why the fuck are they all over pol? Why the fuck do they have so much Botox?!

1: Nothing will happen as Trump is President and he and his staff are incompetent
2: Nothing will happen because Trump appointed Jeff Sessions who will do nothing
3: Nothing will happen because Trump and everyone around him know the Deep State is protecting the trash from the pre-Trump days

Trump will NOT and will NOT be allowed to do shit and neither will his people. Trump needs to fire every single person in the government if he wants to get anything down because his "Drain the Swamp" is a threat to the Deep States existence.

THIS
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT AND CRACK DOWN ON THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AND CONTACT TRACTOR SUPPLY TO INQUIRE ABOUT A WHOLESALE SHIPMENT OF ROPE

its not botox, its bogdanoff

All I see in the news is how someone Trump knows spoke to a Russian person at some point.

I'm so sick of that Lynch mob

youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk

So basically the DNC was allowed to collude illegally with foreign countries thru fusion gps (ukraine, Britain, russia) and collude unethically thru the media. And they were also illegally allowed to collude with the FBI. Seems legit.

Take the call newfag

Bump, inb4 more "lock her up" BS-only dumb cunts believe she'll ever see a court room, let alone a jail cell

bumping bumping bumped

Too bad GOP are by far the weakest piss poor party I have ever seen, we need to use social media now.

Bomb this to anyone near TRUMP ADMIN.
aclj.org/government-corruption/doj-document-dump-to-aclj-on-clinton-lynch-meeting-comey-fbi-lied-media-collusion-spin-and-illegality

This is the same journalistic swamp who refuses to give up leaking transcripts from WH

Lel

Also, of course this shit drops on a fucking Friday afternoon

Unfortunately I highly doubt any of the deep state ever will be close to being indicted.
This includes
Intelligence community
Democrats (major players not state)
Establishment GOP (basically DNC)
Anyone in the media
Big liberal donors

Quick rundown?

Stranger things have happened, like Donald Trump becoming the president of the United States :^)

Botox is the shit that makes their face look weird though. Plastic surgery. Why the fuck do they have so much plastic surgery? Who the fuck are they?

The Bog Pill will set you free

Petition the FCC to revoke ABC's license.

This is a happening but nothing will come of it just like every happening

this is just as bad as Trump working with FOX news to to lie about the Seth Rich murder!

Time to get all of these clowns out of Washington and drain the swamp. Starting with the guy at the top.
#MAGA

Take the motherfucking call. Bogpill awaits you.

>Trump needs to fire every single person in the government if he wants to get anything down because his "Drain the Swamp" is a threat to the Deep States existence.
And this is why letting him hire outsiders is a good thing.

He hasn't been Boged

>youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk
So, they're hip-hop? I thought they were astrophysicists. Who the fuck are they? Why are they so Slavic if they're French? Furthermore, why do they have so much plastic surgery?

This, you're a fucking idiot if you're pro-government and believe that it will correct itself from the inside. OBAMA SAID AS PRESIDENT THAT YOU CANT CHANGE IT FROM THE INSIDE. UNTIL YOURE MADE ENOUGH TO GET VIOLENT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BEND OVER

Lol.
Trump isn't explicitly named in the lawsuit dipshit. And nothing has been proven either.

state run media. We have the same thing going on now. How many times has trump had dinner with Hannity and Fox and friends?

Where is the outrage?

shit hmu dude I wanna be in some fucking crazy secret agency and shit

>no law broken

Liar. Comey lied; they all obstructed justice. Tick fucking tock, faggots.

Bump

post bump

Bump muhfuggas

Dont givethem (You)s and they don't get paid

They actually never got work done, they just ascended long ago.

first of all, fuck you for calling me a dipshit for no reason.
He regularly consults with fox news TV personalities . Are you ok with state run media?

I wouldn't call what you have "proof" either by Trumpanzee standards .

I think he needs a quick run down

"The most important lesson I've learned is that you can't change Washington from the inside. You can only change it from the outside," Obama said.

"By making them bleed," Obama added.

>Liar. Comey lied; they all obstructed justice. Tick fucking tock, faggots.

Liar, Trump lied; they all obstructed justice.
Tick fucking tock, faggots.

Lock them all up for I care. Clintons, Comey Trump, Flynn, Kush the Jew....!!!

State run media. Half the country and then some could care less about Fox News.
Bring your proof, dipshit, and then we can debate. And everything he did while campaigning is not out of line as he wasn't president. Got it dipshit shill?

>doesn't know the difference between licensed FCC news outlet and its presstitutes vs. a pundit who doesn't pretend to be unbiased.

The absolute state of America public school (((indoctrination))). Yiu will be among the first to hang. Tick tock.

Mr.Frog Hahahaha

Obama was a pussy, who just wanted to not cause trouble, rebel against his handlers by doing fuck all but read telepromters and find good photo ops, Trump is a man of action with a fucking timpe machine and a VP from the year 4809, shit is going to happen, just enjoy the show

Trump obstructed justice. Funny that McCabe, Comey, Rogers all said he didn't in their testimony. Dipshit.

bümp ! bümp ! bümp ! bümp ! bümp ! bümp ! bümp !

Just because a coup is happening in slow motion doesn't mean you should let it happen.

Trump hasn't obstructed justice. And i will spit in your grave, faggot. Tick tock.

I don't want to give him a (You) but he either doesn't know about the Rod Wheeler and Seymour Hersh tapes or he's just shilling

I'll take it if it gets things moving in the right direction. I don't even care anymore it's a means to an ends.

Don't give them (You)s and they don't get paid

I think even some conversations are bots.

>Bring your proof, dipshit, and then we can debate. And everything he did while campaigning is not out of line as he wasn't president. Got it dipshit shill?

WHo am I shilling for? Answer this correctly and I will be impressed. Its pretty obvious who you are shilling for, rim raider.

By the way Trump has been meeting regularly with fox news staff WHILE president. Look it up. Its called google.
Now answer my question or just go punch your mother's filthy cunt.You pick.

I agree with you on Obama- I voted for Trump but my delusions of what he'd accomplish have dwindled. He'll be a president, nothing of significance will be done during his single term. Screencap this and remember the smell of my giant balls of truth

oh fox and friends doesn't pretend to be unbiased.

tell me another.

bump

Ye I agree something un human about them

>WHo am I shilling for?
I'd guess Russia, maybe Israel.

More likely those above her will kill her before she reaches the court room.

>Funny that McCabe, Comey, Rogers all said he didn't in their testimony. Dipshit

Actually that is not what they said. Nice try faggot.

>Trump hasn't obstructed justice. And i will spit in your grave, faggot. Tick tock.
tick tock is right. its almost over.

I'm still not a fan of federal government agencies injecting themselves into our political process

Fox and friends doesn't operate on a broadcast license, faggot. Are you really this stupid?

This really made me think
And I've seen a lot of the same posts over and over. Both pro and anti-Hillary.
I think we actually are being spammed intentionally.

>I'll take it if it gets things moving in the right direction. I don't even care anymore it's a means to an ends.
/thread/

>Don't give them (You)s and they don't get paid

who is "they", Mr. Jones?

N O T H I N G B U R G E R

Oh okay
Post the transcript dipshit and let me know where it says he obstructed the investigation. Dipshit

knock it off Tim Hortons

Russian bots for sure.
Stoking the flames