Meanwhile in England

Meanwhile in England

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only cowards carry
Must be why the bobbies carry billy clubs.

That looks like it's made of cardboard. What's stopping someone from knocking it over and taking all the knives inside of it?

GET A LIFE

Kek

>only the most able bodied, young, and male should survive
>having tools to equalize a conflict are wrong
What a non-progressive concept, thanks England!

holy fucking shit they're really off the orwellian deep end

>What's stopping someone from knocking it over and taking all the knives inside of it?
probably a life sentence

>carrying a weapon that will induce grievous bodily harm or even death for the purpose of self defense
>coward
FUCKING BONGS

>implying you can't just wear a hijab or a burka and rob it during the dead of night
British cops won't do shit in that situation

Saved, dunno whether to laugh or cry

I'm glad those dangerous croquet mallets are off the street. There's no need for anyone to have one outside of a licensed croquet club.

No guns
No knives
No hate speech

Just stick your butts in the air britbongs let Akhmed rape you

No knives? How to eat traditional meal tho'?

You gotta bin your shitty """"food"""" too, britbongs. Because this counts as biological weapon.

>literally a convenient evidence disposal for refugees after they dick down and stab some roastie
gj brits

Is that a hashbrown or a nuggie?

.....Muslims traditionally eat with their hands

What are these black round things??

Meanwhile in America

Think it's called black pudding, never tried it.

how the fuck are you supposed to fit the nigger knife (aka the broken bottle) into that tiny ass slot?

Who the fuck has a broken bottle hidden in their jacket pocket?

>trigger discipline
i'm diamonds.

then why is it on the decal on the bin?

Just looked it up could be similar to a sausage we also have here called Blutwurst but don't know if it is that exactly

They're stupid.

>muslims
Who the fuck has a screwdriver in their pockets?
>muslims

you're part of the denizens that allow it.
you're just as stupid.

FUCKING SCREWDRIVERS LOOK AT IT

> Cops calling us cowards

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

What if you took a massive shit in that box?

England is the bellweather cuck-nation. this bullshit is coming for the rest of us soon.

>heh Only COWARDS carry weapons you fucking sissy COWARD :^))
>*watches family mugged and killed by a single guy with a knife*
>he was a peace loving muslim!! he didnt know any better, im dropping all charges in the name of progressive values !! :DD *blogposts all over reddit for upboats*

fucking sickening

>Goes to family car
>Sees group of friendly muslims
>"I bet these fine gentlemen are a fun loving group, jolly ho!"
>Realizes wife is showing very minimal amount of cleavage
>Gets raped while the husband calls the police
>Police let the muslims finish before acting in the name of progress
>Charges dropped.

I've always wondered, how are you supposed to defend yourself in bongistan? Are you permitted to carry even one line of defense with you?

basically a round piece of congealed pig blood mixed with oats, sounds abysmal but ive never eaten congealed blood before either

Okay. And when are you going to storm the White House with your guns for spying on and logging everything American citizens do? We're fucked but we don't pretend otherwise, unlike you, shartclap faggot.

Great thinking! Now the muslims won't have to spend their dole buying weapons! They just go to these and bust them open.

I dont understand, I carry a knife that is within regulations (non locking knife under 7in) and I use it regularly as a TOOL, something wrapped around bike wheel? cut it off, some packaging needs opening? here you go, someone trapped in a burning vehicle and trapped by seatbelt? no problem. Does this make me a coward? Im totally dumbfounded that I cannot carry a leatherman multi tool because it has a locking blade....

Well we are ready, just waiting for the moment to strike. Too many blue pills still out there.