Martin Shkreli literally did nothing wrong

Martin Shkreli literally did nothing wrong

Possibly the most punchable face in all of human history

No, he didn't do anything wrong period, he's just an unbelievable asshole.

David Brock is worse.

Jesus christ what a piece of shit

No fucking clue who that is, yet still not as punchable.

SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS SHKRELI

YOU ARE NOW MORE BROKE THAN ME AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO TAKE BBC UP THE CHUTE

Mini-Soros

Sheddup faggot

Correct.

If there wasn't an import ban on pharmaceuticals and restrictive patent laws, he would never be able to do this. The government is encroaching on the free market to help their specific friends in industries.

But the vast majority of people paid almost nothing for them because they were sold for pennies to Medicare and Medicaid. Just another manufactured outrage from the media.

So a price gouge that was made possible by government regulation is blown out of proportion by corrupt, intellectually bankrupt media outlets.

Kike face
Kike name
Fucking faggot is a kike. Gas him

The import ban is the only thing that keeps America's research advancing. You have no idea what you are tlaking about

If he really lied about his qualifications and that he hired an auditor that is fraud

He stole money and shit

>getting at LEAST 3 years
>substantial repayment ordered by law incoming, probably full net worth level
>lawsuits by clients/investors/coworkers now viable because of criminal judgement will clean out the rest of his money

As a lawyer this type of case gives me a hard on, this is the shit I would do for free. Putting pieces of shit like this in the trash. He will be living at home in a few years when he gets out. GODDAMN I can't wait to visit NYC for my next law conference and laugh about this shit.

he gets 4 months tops

He didn't grow a stupid little mustache

How does an import ban help anything? If there is a good treatment, let people use it.

>inb4 retards think is to do with pharmaceuticals.

He promised investors things he couldn't deliver on, and locked their money up when they wanted to redeem. When they kept asking for their money back he kept making excuses as to why he couldn't pay them out.

It was the lying that fucked him.

Shkrelli isn't even a Jewish Name.