Hey Sup Forums I'm from reddit specifically the r/The_Donald...

Hey Sup Forums I'm from reddit specifically the r/The_Donald. A lot of you are angry because we left Reddit and mostly come post on here. The only reason I come here is because SJW/Feminsit from the shitredditsays subnreddit are harassing mods and taking over subreddits one by one. I come here seeking refuge. I mean no harm and I'll try my best to assimilate. Please don't hate me

Fuck off nigger

Fuck off we're full.

BASED PEDES

BASED BLACK MEN

You could have joined without making a gay /thread, I've been here for 12 years and I have never asked permission too joined, I just belonged.

Why not just take Reddit back from sjws instead of coming here

>I'll pretend to be from t_D and you pretend to be from Sup Forums and tell me to fuck off
Hi shareblue.

You just proved my point

Alright, so I'm just going to shoot it straight with you guys; yes, I'm from the_donald. I discovered Sup Forums a couple weeks ago through that aforementioned subreddit, so I feel as though I've spent enough time browsing to be making my first post. I just don't understand the animosity between us; why do you guys rag on us all the time? We both want the same thing, our god-emperor (Trump for those not "in the know") to have the greatest possible reign in presidential history. I've made memes, I've defended the alt-right online, and if I've done those things than why is it that I'm not accepted amongst you guys, people who I guess I consider the "cool crowd." Why can't we just MAGA together, and BTFO liberals once and for all?

You have to go back.

Stop lying, you retarded motherfucker. Reddit isn't doing anything bad to The_Dumbass. I know because I go to Reddit all the time, and I ain't gonna deny it. You don't need refuge. Application denied.

I've been here so long I see posts like this and instantly tell myself they're bait. I think it's all changing though. I don't think it is.

Can you storm weenies cut the bullshit for one second?
r/The_Donald
>Diverse community
>based Muslims
>based Jews
>based blacks
>based Indians
>based Hawaiians
>based Samoans
>based Hispanics
>based Eskimos
>based Native Americans
>based Aborigines
>based Pygmies
>based Asians
>Gavin McInnes, PJW, based Milo all have done AMAs here
>Actually moral and cares about Syrian children
>Focuses on the real issues like antitrump buzzfeed articles
>tight knit intimate community
>has taken the REAL redpill (that Israel is our greatest ally and democrats are the real racists)
>silences racists who attack based Kushner
Sup Forums
>99% white (gross)
>no based people at all
>rarely will find a single thread in the catalog with a based black man in a MAGA hat
>calls Milo a pedo even though he's a based gay pede (uhh...wake up call Sup Forums, its not pedophillia when the 13 year olds are boys!)
>has never been to a twinks for trump meet up
>thinks jewish influence is a problem (LOL!)
>talks about boring inconsequential shit like foreign policy, immigration, cultural dysgenisis, demographic replacement
>you cant even get upvotes (how are you even supposed to know when you made a based post???)
>doesn't want to give money to Israel
>doesnt understand that jews, blacks, trannies, gays, arabs and whites all bleed the same red patriot blood
How can Sup Forums even complete

The irony of a Trump guy posing as a refugee of sorts so he can be rejected. Either masterful trolling or total lack of self-awareness.
Either way: fuck off, OP

This is why I left t_d... Don't make thteads, just lurk for a few yrs and sprinkle some opinion here and there. Or your a shill/larper. I guess I'm a hypocrite but really, go back.

The most intimate of traitor enemies will be the first on the day of the rope.

Shut the fuck up and lurk moar

Go back to "r/Le_Drumpfy xD"

ITT: plebbitors who came here a year ago chasing away a plebbitor who came recently

Its all good, bro. Relax. Everyones a newfag at some point

if you actually want to assimilate, don't make faggy threads like this.

t. ex-donald poster who got shadowbanned by the cuckmins on reddit.

You haven't "assimilated" until you are NatSoc, Fascist, or Monarchist. Libertarianfags used to be a joke on /new/ and old/pol/. They are just moderates.

purity tests like this are a sure-fire way to lose a culture war.

They can support rightwing politics all they want, they just shouldn't expect most right wing people to support them back. If AnCapistan and Libertarianberg happen, right wing authoritarians will just conquer them anyway.
pic related.
I don't tell people to not be right wing, just not Libertarian.

There is a reason why people do not stay libertarian here. Because you stop caring for what is socially acceptable, and start caring for the truth. Like he said, you can't claim to be redpilled if you are not NatSoc, Fascist or Monarchist.

You can be whatever the fuck you are somewhere else. Piss off.

Kill yourself

Neck yourself.

I'll bite
I enjoy venting my hatred of reddit whenever I can, so I'll reply to your bait post with a good ol'
Fuck off

Let me tell you about the Jews......

Piss off, m8.

This is such a shill post. Maybe an actual Sup Forumsack farming for (you)'s. There is no God Emperor. I support him, but he's not perfect. My support is conditional. Let's say he doesn't fulfill all of his promises, I'm forgiving as long as he gives it his all. I know how dirty politics can be, DC is a den of diseased rats and it wants nothing more than to make sure Trump doesn't succeed. The rats may take him out, they may neuter his presidency, but as long as he doesn't sell out, he's got my support. Trump succeeding isn't going to happen over night, it's going to have to be incremental, one victory depends on another depends on another and right now, he's got to win against the horde of rats infesting the swamp.

>12 years
I'd kill myself before I make it to a minimum of 3 years on this website

What a bunch of faggots

dont worry, we"ll help take based reddt back

Half of you idiots don't understand power politics. If you reject allied, you will end up alone and weaker than the ones do accept allied.

SJWs are allied with Commies, and Muslims and such Black Activists and such.

And here you are rejecting someone who agrees with you.

Cringy or too edgy or not, you need more people to fight the best fight of all.

Unless you wanna keep your safe spaces.

They've their, we've ours. No reason to compromise ourselves for you faggots.

OP has already proven he will add zero value to Sup Forums when he made this post. Nobody cares if he stays so long as he shuts the fuck up for a bit.

Sup Forums is now a safespace for virgin natsoc precucks

>that flag
>Your Reddit is showing

Reminder that
Phoneposters == Redditors

Why do you reddit fags always have to say you're from reddit? no one would care if you didn't bring it up just so you could get (Yous)

>that fag
>your burger is showing

STFU we don't need these people making us look gay. Sup Forums can and always has done everything it needs to do on its own.