What have done for your country today, Sup Forums?

What have done for your country today, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worked a 9 hour day so my government can take out a nice chunk in taxes to fund terrorists, keep bum laws established, and continue to bankroll the previous generation's greed through a ponzi scheme.

Gee I sure do love supporting this nation. I'd unironically love it if I got to live in a more voluntary sense. Would love to have the periscope out of my ass that is the US Govt.

Took a piss in a porta-potty and wiped the seat after I was finished. What about you, user?

Not fight for Israel that is for certain.

Nothing. I fucking hate my country.

>waah i hate my white privilege

As not waht you can do for your country, ask what your cointry can did for you!

lazy as fuck
you'll never amount to anything with weak shitposts like that

Leading a major push to reform our healthcare.

I have also had the honor of representing the US in international competition.

yikes poor shitposting friend. Real shitposting gives you a flutter of anger in your stomach. This just gave me the fluttering feeling of cancer.

I placed an offering in the ivory urn, covered it in symbolic ivory paper and then flushed it.

E-sports don't count fatty

paid tax

delet this

Do another military day

That's on a need to know basis.

Is that his hairline? He has no forehead.

Heh. Nice on burger

>Sips coffee

My turn!

So they went swimming?

Why, aren't you proud to be an infinitely indebted, internationally overbearing, world consuming, slowly socializing, bustling, and browning American?

I shitted on the koran.

The last one would be the first one because it's what you do when you have kids.

Called a nigger worthless. Murcia

Red pilled the masses on pol.

GTKRWN

Post pic

I teach US history

Brave. I'm going to school to be a teacher myself, noble profession even in these times. Whats it like knowing so much but having to mask it all?

Did this for years.

What grade?

What do you have to say about MLK Jr?

with jews, christcucks, women, newmales, shitskins, the country is dead, not something to put effort in, effort is all about rebuilding from scratch again.

Ive only done some student teaching, but MLK is a unilateral hero taken out for being black no exceptions, questions, or discussion. Recently they've started to move to Malcom X though, the schools love him suddenly, and theres even a tide of hate against MLK because he "didn't go far enough"

I assure you, the radicalization zones are our schools. God help me in the coming years as I slowly dredge into the quagmire that is the educational industrial complex.

Inoculated them against social viruses via dank memes on the interweb5.

You really need to watch this. He was a communist agent who was used to promote race mixing to destroy America. Now they're pushing Malcolm X to balkanise(he wanted separate racial nations within the US) America. MLK's thesis and school work were plagiarized, but rubber stamped by commie teachers at every step.

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

Thank you for the video, but don't worry I'm well aware. MLK was subversive whereas Malcom X was in-your-face segregationist. My comment was directed toward administration and teaching curriculum. If I were to step off of base and even begin to mention the subversive nation of King, I'd be drawn and quartered.

The coming years will truly test my patience.

Have you listened/read any of John Gatto's stuff?

archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q Quick rundown of the function of American public school

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A Longer rundown of the function and history of American public school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk History of the Prussian education system and it being pushed on Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE Interview about all aspects of public education and state propaganda. First 50min is high density redpilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

Just promoted to management, need to find my replacement, decided to go through a service that finds jobs for veterans before lizting the position to the public.

dude, he is an elder.
>No buddy reply my letters, why? did the world just forget me?
that picture hit me in the fells...

Worked 6 hours for a ridiculous amount of my income to be taxed.

Finished remodeling my bathroom in order to gentrify nig town USA.

Nationalism and religion are both archaic ways of thinking. What's the point anymore?

Shilled for its future.

Turn the frown upside down.

That's the spirit.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S