See black guy with hot white girl out in public

>See black guy with hot white girl out in public
>Get depressed for the next 2 hours

Anyone else know this feel? My city is like 90% white so it doesn't happen often, it's mostly landwhales but when it does, boy do I get pissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hfdsITmpIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>See black guy with hot white girl out in public
>Get depressed for the next 2 hours

this is how 96% of nigger hate threads start

Regular black guy here
>Built (sorta)
>Get white gf
>Get stares on every date
>Long stares

Why you upset user?

They stare because your "white" gf is a landwhale

wrong but okay

long stare... deciding if I can kill you or not and get away with it.

Yesterday I saw a black-as-coal nigger with dreads at the gas station, with not one but TWO blonde white teenagers in booty shirts following him around

but why would you want to kill me?

I didn't do anything

Same here, angry and upset

instinct. dont hate you, just, I will kill you if I can.

Blame your white male peers for promoting rap music. It's the only reason

We are letting you know your safety is temporary. You know what would happen to you and the coal burner if the law broke down.

I don't understand why your upset, the black race in the US is dying.

They stare because it is shameful and they want your whore to feel like the worthless cunt that she is.
Ideally you'd both be lynched.

What genre of music can oust hip hop n rap for good now? I'm personally a metal and trance fan. Doubt either of these can be mainstream pop.

I've a black partner and boy do I get stares when going out maybe because I live in a 96% white town

You're ruining the future of the white race.
You deserve to be killed.

It's a disapproving look.
If there's a hurricane or earthquake, you'll probably be murdered in the confusion.

I actually think it's hilarious. I just visualize her five years from now, a bitter single mom with an ugly aggressive baby. She'll never get a nice house or all the fine things she thinks she deserves.

Sometimes I even catch them looking at me like "heh, jealous of my BLACK boyfriend?" and then I savor their face when they realize I am smirking at her.

Never seen it here.

Dude I hate niggers too but why get all worked up over shit you can't change. She'll be a single mom or a domestic violence "survivor" or both within a year or two.

No skin off your dick or mine.

You can't control your emotions for two hours because you saw an interracial couple that triggers you? Two HOURS?
You're an embarrassment. Man the fuck up.

unless you are a jew!

Please Mr. Nigger whites are an endangered species that are quickly shrinking in population, what you're supposedly doing is basically the same as murdering a lion or a panda!

Well I'm uncircumcised which I guess is a rarity among american men, but yes you are correct I suppose.

I once asked why and my parents told me that they told the doctors to fuck right off when they wanted to cut my dick. Feels good to have based parents.

exactly, laugh at them to their fucking face

When I see a black guy with a hot white girl, I don't give a fuck. You know why, OP? Because I'm not a loser.

>My city is like 90% white
What city do you live in? I wanna live there.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Seen it happen to many a white girl I know. I'd say 75% of them were single moms.

Sure, she can go have her fun. It'll catch up to her.

Yes it makes me so mad. It's like why waste you genetics on an ape. I know women are whores so I usually blame the father and our shitty society

doesn't bother me, it's not that common. if it was super common everywhere all the time as some general trend then i would be concerned but not angry at most individual cases.

Because it's about as normal as a monkey raising a cow you nigger

Thanks for letting us know just how bad black women are since you niggers avoid your own

I saw an angelic German specimen today.

Being an angelic Nordic blonde myself, I find it EXTREMELY rare to see what I consider a certified Nordic Aryan.

Most white Americans are poor specimens or just average.

The distinctive Nordic Aryans stand out because they are truly a minority in this country.

I felt so joyed to see such a fine young specimen.

Although I was annoyed by the attire her imbecile parents chose for her.

But I find it virtually impossible to sexually objectify a true Nordic Aryan blond female.

It's like looking at a sister.

I always feel this way when I see them.

Them and Northeast Asians.

It's always such a delight to see in the hoards of normies.

And yes, in the same way such sights usually evoke a sense of joy, seeing an attractive white female with a negro evokes a sense of disappointment.

just laugh at them user. They are complete morons. Theres enough White women to go around if these kikes and traitors weren't forcing immigration on us. that is the real problem. Population replacement. Race mixing will always happen. Its normally not an issue in the long run

Race mixers should be shamed and spat upon

get the fuck out of here nigger, whites only!

saying that while OP is home crying over the idea that no woman wants to fuck him and people he see as lesser humans living the life he dreams about

Damn... My sister got married to a black guy, had a kid with him, then while he was in the Army he got stationed in Korea and just decided he didn't want to be with her any more.
Now she's single with a half-black kid.

She seems very bitter and dark now. It's sad because she is a very talented woman. Now, I just don't know...

how am i a moron?

i work for a moving company and had to move a hot white chick's (now a single mother) ex boyfriends stuff out of her apartment. made me super depressed. and their kid's name was "Kash".

What a dumb bitch.
Maybe if she didn't listen to ((((hip hop)))) and fetishize niggers, she would be better off.

Shit was Kash. AYOOOOOO.

These simps are just being played by coal burners. It's easy for them to take all their money.

i dislike race mixing and non blacks and would be more against if it there wasn't these faults

>despite being born with two black parents, i have over half non-black genetic ancestry so im not accepted in pure black nationalist circles. i was basically cucked by white men in my family tree before i was born

faggot faggot faggot

It's really hard to have any sympathy for them. The violent tendencies among blacks are no secret.

Ewww why does it change to BLM? That's fucking libtard kike garbage

how are black people and coal burners morons? Where do I start? Single mothers, diseases, 12x higher chance of abuse. losing all your credibility as a white person. Low IQ children. Impulsive criminal children.

Even if you find an elusive intelligent nig "reduction to the mean" is always at play.

Date a black chick and then laugh at the fact that there are countless black guys that get just as upset seeing one of their women with a white guy as you do with the opposite.

race mixing is evil and for fags

Just stare them down with steely blue eyes.
Deep down they know they are trading joy for a few years of fun

thats whats annoying about this. White guys could fuck tons of black chicks but they are the least desirable things on the planet. Black chicks flirt with white men all the time. Nobody wants them. Everyone wants White chicks, understandably

Drop the little niglet off for adoption and tell her to start over.

>Black chicks flirt with white men all the time.
That doesn't happen you lying faggot

Haven't seen it in ten years.

>took a black girl to prom
>all the nigs with white women try and get her away from me
she's still puddy in my hands to this day
Stay mad niggerbois.
>muh dick
Muh IQ, Muh success, muh boyish charm, muh beautiful blue eyes, muh golden hair, muh money, muh personality, muh perfect teeth. Nigs talk a big game, but at the end of the day they can't deliver on anything.

Just waiting for the right moment to stab you in the kidneys

they kinda do. admittedly its probably a money thing

not single mother never will be,no diseases virgins before meeting 0 abuse history holds a PhD

why you feel depressed? If a white woman is dating a black guy then she is not for you, you deserve better, you are special dude.

so elusive exception.

Reduction to the mean. Kids will be dumb and impulsive. Also ugly. You always pay the toll. they always do.

OP must be related to elliot rodger

>That doesn't happen you lying faggot

you out yo god damn mind nigga
but seriously black girls are easy as fuck to pull as a white guy and they're constantly throwing themselves at white guys unless they're ghetto as fuck and too insecure to do it. Get out of your room for once mate

There's a couple niggers that wander around shirtless in my neighborhood, and they've always got a gaggle of 3-5 white teen sluts following them around just waiting to squat out another burden on the taxpayer.

Words of wisdom from the Mexican. Imagine my shock. Unironically

People just fall in love no matter what... Especially women. Many men can't love.

>See white guy with hot black girl out in public
>Get jealous for the next 2 hours

What to do?

We will be adopting

can relate/10

I get thirsty black bitches axing me my numbah all day.

Maybe you're just uggo.

>>Get depressed for the next 2 hours

Nah, I just get absolutely disgusted. They cease to exist to me. When I pass such couples I just stare straight ahead and pretend they don't exist. Whores.

I don't know why it bothers niggers that much. When it is a white girl it looks like a woman being taken and raped by a semi-human orc creature. Your women look like the orcs; there is no destroyed innocence or anything

>Adopting
so a black baby

Confirmed i have a girlfriend and kids and i cant love anything i view them as a burden on my life but because im white i take care of them and raise my kids with white morals and pride

you have anger issues

what early 2000's rts is that cutscene from?

Probably from russia or china

fuck you man, fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
natalia is off limits you fucking faggnugget fruitpie

Why? A white girl with a black guy is far too pozzed to be worthy of white seed. It's natural selection.

stay mad you little dicked white boy

>i have a girlfriend and kids

fucking degenerate

No shit. Me and 90% of Sup Forums.

If blacks and whites from the south would sitck together. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.

Saved

Im white trough...

thats right you lil dicked white bitch. white girls crave black dick and white boys lost out. white boys aint shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-hfdsITmpIo

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA wh*Tes are so fucking retarded

Nah, I laugh.

larping white fag

Feels good man

No, you're a faggot

t. jealous white boi

All too well.

I see coal burners all the time where I work. It's disgusting to see. I do get a sense of gratification though when I see the ones unaccompanied by their niggers and instead are lugging around their mixed race niglets around. They're pretty much destined to a life of poverty because no self respecting man will date a single mom with half nigger children.

Obviously, lol...

Why date some white thot when you could date an African queen?

I really really like this image. Mind if I save?

Yeah a co-worker was telling me how her friend is dating this really ugly guy even though shes hot, so I asked to see a pic of them. She showed me a pic of her and her 3 friends at grad with their boyfriends. 3 pretty white girls with 3 black guys. I literally said out loud "what the fuck". Especially since they go to an expensive private school. I followed up by saying "well theres 3 future single moms", which obviously didn't go over well.

go ahead