STEVEN CROWDERBERG

DON'T WORRY GOYS!
ISLAM IS THE REAL PROBLEM!
"You’d have to be a real dunderhead to side with the Muslims over the Jews. Our Semitic sidekicks bring so much to the table."

HERE, HAVE A SHEKEL

archive.fo/SZsO2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvBs_aTswTk
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
youtube.com/watch?v=wHaOMqKal1k
youtube.com/watch?v=8KLALZLEDgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steven pls go

I mean the only real evidence we have is people running around beheading people to the beat of allahu akbar. You could say the Jews are behind it all, but I'd rather handle the goatfuckers first.

Also Trips of...

Truth

>mohammed trying to jew kafirs into the forced choice meme

Both semites, both need to be purged
Arabs and their cousins , the kikes

>who the hel would choose the muslims over the jews
>i mean look how they treat the gays
>as a matter of fact bring me milos fag jew cock right now to suck

how literally every crowder show goes

>real evidence
wasn't that convincing enough?

What are you talking about? I can't even listen to the guys because it's always "gas the kikes this" and "hang niggers" I can't even take it, he's too edgy

OPs just mad cause Steve "empty the clip" Crowder is Canadian

So you are saying one case of friendly fire is enough for us to hate them more than Muslims. You know the group that kills 1000s of innocent people yearly. Nice try Achmed.

>gavin mcannus invited to skype chat
>er muh ged can u believe those liberal?
*shoves is mic in his ass*

noice

witnessed

(((firefighters)))
youtube.com/watch?v=gvBs_aTswTk

>siding with muslims
white shariafags should be gassed

youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
Jews prefer Muslims over Christians.

No tr*ps for you kike

shills fuck off. sage

>hurr durr jews are evil
Fuck off. Nobody cares about your edgy nazi memes. The threat the world is facing right now is paki rape gangs and muslim terrorists. If jews help fight that, great.

>muh othering

fuck off

pure degeneracy

Oh no they got muddy wattered by assholes. That surely compares to the thousands of innocent people beheaded. Oh no those evil kike bastards!

He's literally the only sane Canadian in your Ukrainian vassal state

Mhmm and if and when they try and stop us we will give them a dose of freedom too. I am just going to deus vult by the most logical path.

Jews may be sneaky but Muslims are a plague upon humanity.

For all the shit I read and hear about Jews, I've never had a bad experience with one meanwhile I rarely have good experiences with Muslims they are like feral animals.

not trips, but checked regardless, have a ((you))

They think we don't see trough their shit.

This has fake news written all over it

I'm not trying to push people to suddenly start sucking their dicks either. On a individual level, it is true that muslims cause more issues than jews. But on a society level, I've witnessed corrupted politicians driven by central banking, the rise of the LGBT trends, mass immigration from arab countries in the interest of Israel and the destruction of the family through medias. And that is something that I cannot blame muslims for nor whites.

obvious ShareBlue subversion
sage

Wow, not only do you have a meme flag, and are shilling for kikes, but you are also defending the USS Liberty as "friendly fire".

I am not defending it. If the reports you claim here are indeed true, yeah thats fucked up and we should have retaliated. I just have my priorities set. As for the meme flag, dude you are on Sup Forums...lol

Show your real flag.

Oh no it must be a proxy

why are you listening to neo-cons? He's literally "Democrats are the real racists!" tier

btfo kikes

Molymeme and Styx NEVER blaming Jews? You sure about that? Also Sargoy has named both the Rothshilds and Soros, which is already enough to get you branded an antisemite by the (((ADL))), as demonstrated yesterday with Zyklon Ben

jews feral animals too, like ferrets or racoons

Both jews and muslims are a a problem in the West.The jews are the war dogs of the jews. Kick them both out from the West pls.

gas yourself

there goes the thread

The muslims are the dogs of war of the jews, I meant.

shill be gone

The only reason Islam is here is because of Jew bootlickers like you. Look at Hungary and Poland, nearly 0% Jewish and goats are living without fear of being raped. Getting rid of the Jewish parasite is the number one priority if you want a land free of pedophile worshipers.

PS: It also helps to not worship a Jew as God on Earth. It's just bronze age superstition.

>case of friendly fire
Boy are you ever a gullible idiot. Either that or you're a Jew.

They are choking on the truth.

Of course you failed. Zionist liar.

Anything more about that?

Over whom ?

Honestly if anyone thinks the jew is a more immediate threat than someone with an ak47 in a train station, you are just as bad as the liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHaOMqKal1k

character assassination, it seems there are a couple good Jews.

>who the helL would choose the muslims over the jews

>muh racist
>muh not all jews
If that's how you visualize people simply trying to expose the most crooked and corrupted race of human history plz leave

Every Jew must go

nah bro you got no clue what is going on in this world. LOL he thinks the shit he sees on the news is real. Cute, I remember those days

You're conflating the symptom from the actual cause. That big bad "Islam-o-fascist" would be in his own country if not for the fact the Jews opened the borders. And here you are cheering them on. Saying, "Hey Jew! I'd like another cup of that diverse enrichment I've heard so much about."

Not only that, the Jews have largely stripped White people of their guns. Only here in America where the 2A is strong can we defend ourselves. But then, a lot of states have laws (enacted by Jews) such that if you defend yourself you go to jail.

I'd take a good lot of Jew-aware liberals over Jew blind civic "nationalists." At least they can recognize a parasite when they see one.

It was a Jew Emanuel Cellar who penned the 1965 Immigration Act that opened our borders to Islam. Not one single Muslim would be in this country if not for Emanuel Cellar. That's just a fact.

You're bluepilled or you're the usual (((deus vult))) shill. Jew policy is to regime change any stable Muslim-containing dictatorships that resist. International Jews fund jihadists. The general idea is to disrupt non-Jew societies with refugees along with white genocidal communist narratives and to destabilize the middle east with perpetual chaos until a breaking point, strengthening the NWO's approaching end game.

Crowder is literally the second incarnate of /ourguy/ George Lincoln Rockwell. They are practically twins. All he needs is the faggy pipe.

I lol'd

Dispensationalism and the Scofeild bible is not discussed nearly enough on /pol.
youtube.com/watch?v=8KLALZLEDgo

Nathanael /ourguy/

any Dutch fuckers in here I need to stop a pedo in NL

Thanks user.

The kikes are the ones who bring them in the first place, together with a myriad of other nation wrecking stuff. nice try chaim.

many of those people have named the jew, neck yourself.

yah pretty sure Molymeme has named the Juden, but as far as Sargoy, who hasn't named Soros, the kikes have sacrificed him

I realize Jews are no laughing matter, but it is an undeniable fact that some of them are actually working toward common interests.

This is how people who really call out the jews look like.

underrated post

Why are goatfuckers so buttblasted about lil old Israel?

>not being against muds and kikes

OP is a shill, if he gets you to side with either side, you get a shitty deal. Have you even read art of the deal, faggot?

Yeah bro the lung cancer isn't that bad, what's really bad is that we can't breathe!

Because 99.6% of the Middle East isn't enough for them.

I don't blame all of them. I just wish for the day people will start being honest about this subject.

is that like "NOT ALL MUSLIMS"?

Goys will never learn. Stabilizing the ME is vital for stopping migrants. Starting wars there because MUH EVIL MUDSLIMES is only gonna bring more of them+africans into Europe. If Islam disappeared overnight you'd still have Africa's booming population being siphoned straight into Europe. Stopping the jewish menace is necessary for the survival of Europe in the long term yet you'll never see the alt light name the jew.

Considering Islam was written to expand via violent conquest and subjugation or rivals.
Considering it was Islam that invaded Europe militarily and even installed a Caliphate in Iberia and Turkish Empire in the Balkans.

Yes, you would have to be an idiot to side with muslims at any time.
This whole "pick a side, poison or poison" notion is bullshit.

Why the hell is the Golden One in that pic? Have you even seen his channel?

Why don't you want those goat fuckers living in Israel? You obviously think diversity is a wonderful thing for Western nations to have.

The Middle East's instability has more to do with the conflict between the royalists (Saudi Arabia) and revolutionaries (Iran), and the nuclear powers (especially the US and Russia) using it as a chessboard for proxy warfare, than Israel. If anything, this strip of land to the far west helps unify m*slims against a common enemy.

Fuck Israel I'm talking about the Jewish influence in western governments.

>but it is an undeniable fact that some of them are actually working toward common interests

don't start with the #notall shit they are sleeper spies. Are there a handful that are legit? Don't know don't care. They can all go on trial for treason and we will look at the evidence

Sort of where I stand. I have consumed a lot of the Sup Forums literature on the jews. It's pretty mind boggling. doesn't mean I'm all 14/88 let's do the Holocaust but not a hoax this time for realballs.
But it shouldn't be off limits. It shouldn't and it should be an honest open topic

Yes, the problem with Jews in the West is that they have a comfy ethnostate to escape to if they totally fuck up our countries, plus they identify with this ethnostate for religious or tribal reasons. They're a liability at best.

How stupid do you got to be to browse /pol and still not figure out Jews are way worse than muslims? ((( Their ))) immigration policies bring them over while at the same time bombing the shit out of them because kike oil wars. Meanwhile pushing muh islamophobia/racism because you don't want to live with angry subhumans.

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

LOOK AT THIS BASED NIGGER I LOVE NIGGERS NOW

Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Millenial Woes, The Golden One, Styx, and even to a certain extent Molyneux have all acknowledged the JQ. Just none of them have gone all 88- "gas the jews"