/CPD/ CHICAGO POLICE SCANNER THREAD

Evening Roberts, grab a beer and get ready to watch Chicago burn.
>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

>>Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRkWr5d2_1I
directives.chicagopolice.org/contracts/FOP_Contract.pdf
youtu.be/Zjahf8b1Itc?t=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't properly listen to CPD without some bingo.

>>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.
Shut the fuck up. They're given a uniform allowance of $1800 per year which is meant to be spent among other things on vests. The vests they wear cost a 200-300 and have warranty periods of at least 5 years. If they cant figure out how to come up with $50 every year out of the $1800 they're given its because they're retards

Are Friday nights good nights for listening to CPD?

I don't want to waste my time. These threads have been ghost towns lately. Probably because of shills

>15 kids by the school need to be removed, causing a disturbance.
>need ET to search a house
>two people hit by bullet shrapnel

Dear lord bless us with this Adam bread. Tho Adam fucks up his keys we gather, retrieve our drinks and ready a fire. Our keys be checked, amen.

Evening Roberts, about 8:20 on a Friday Summer night in Chiraq?

GETTING COMFY

bump

Literally the best. The chimps are never more active than a friday night out on the town

Evening Robert, figured I'd start the thread early since its Friday.
Fridays tend to be decent but you've gotta remember most of the funny shit doesn't happen till 12-1 am when the bars close. Also oddly enough I don't feel like there are ever any shill in this thread even stuff like is more of a disagreement than shilling. Plus I didn't know they had that allowance every year, but in defense vests are only good once and good ones cost 400-500 if you want stab protection. So if you go through more than 3 vests in a year than its out of pocket.

checked. Can we get a drive-by tonight kek?

Good prayer Robert, saved.

>can't get them anywhere near school when they're supposed to be there
>can't keep they away from the place when they aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=BRkWr5d2_1I Moonman

directives.chicagopolice.org/contracts/FOP_Contract.pdf
Page 33 (PDF page 41)

Also cops are rarely ever shot or stabbed. They're not going through 3 vests per year. Almost of all them will never have any use for them. Cops are the biggest pussies out there, per capita more people die in the trades every year than cops, and in gross numbers more salesmen and managers die in the workplace than cops every year.

Fuck yes! Love me some moon man, I was having trouble finding his stuff. Have one of my favorite bingo cards Robert.

Ah I see, you just came here to argue. I'd like to see you go up against armed criminals with nothing to lose. Please leave, this is a comfy thread.

>possibly removed his pants

>I'd like to see you go up against armed criminals with nothing to lose
Nigger please, I live in Rogers Park surrounded by niggers.

And the criminals always have something to lose, its why they run from the cops instead of trying to kill them.

Anyways stay btfo with muh-$1800-per-year-isnt-enough bullshit. This state is bankrupt because of public sector employees, the cops, teachers and firefighters being the biggest 3. The cops dont even do shit. Has the nigger problem been reduced? Fuck no, there are more of them here than any time in history.

HAHAHAHA yeah giving money to cops and teachers is bad, but taking away Tyrones welfares would be racisss! GTFO

They all need to go. But the point still stands that they're a bunch of pussies. Go read second city cop some time and listen to them whine.

>male black and two female blacks harassing staff at the restaurant

>1 Shot
$55,000: Average gunshot victim ER and hospital expenses.
>mhmm i want

>Male blacks swapping guns between eachother
It's about to get good.

>female having a nervous breakdown

>homeless male down
>shaking
>his pants are down

This is a /comfy/ thread. Everyone play nice.

Anyway, to add my pretty worthless opinion; it's a mix of factors. The state is broke and pretty much threw the cops under the bus to keep the black vote. I put the most blame on the leaders for accepting this for so long. Police might not be able to arrest everyone, however there has to be a method to have the community start improving it's self.

I was thinking that we should honestly destroy the housing "projects" in phases. The first is to give low level offenders a chance at a trade in exchange for them living in an "apprenticeship camp". Once out of jail they are hired on to a company as needed. (con't)

>did a bitch call the police because she was tiggered someone asked how fat she was?!?
bitch dun fucked up my train of thought.

>Male black on the ground shaking with his pants down

>>did a bitch call the police because she was tiggered someone asked how fat she was?!?
kek'd

>I was thinking that we should honestly destroy the housing "projects" in phases.
No this is what spread the niggers out. They used to be concentrated and segregated.

>The first is to give low level offenders a chance at a trade in exchange for them living in an "apprenticeship camp".
This is just giving them more gibs

>Calling the police due to barb wire on the ground.
Yikes this is a new level of laziness.

>weekend in the ghetto
>while it's hot outside

peak nogging hours

The state isn't 'pretty much broke' it is literally against the state constitution to negotiate with public workers unions for downward benefits of any sort, salaries, pensions, health, whatever.

One of the latest bond issues carves out a revenue stream from property tax that can, by law, only go to bondholders (this reduced the yield necessary is why they did it). Ponder that one.

Madigan has fucked you all long, hard and raw and will probably try and foist his shit on the federal government with a bailout. Hopefully Trump swats that shit down and lets Chicago fail. Maybe there are art galleries they can sell like Ford/Detroit?

Lollapalooza weekend too so we can add in that freakshow.

Rooftop snipers

>see gang bangers/etc
>remove them from the realms of the living
>????
>profit

The Lolla shit was getting good last night, I guess they had to evacuate the park.

Chicago won't be fixed until the niggers leave.

It used to be one of the most beautiful and advanced cities in America until (((diversity))) happened.

Have you ever been to section 8 housing? Cause I have and I guarantee after walking through 3 houses you'd want every single one knocked to the ground. Hell the way the people living in them treat the houses they'd probably be better off. You haven't seen the glories of "diversity" until you've had to put galoshes on to wade through a basement with a foot of sewage thanks to male black tearing out the copper piping for crack money.

>Have you ever been to section 8 housing?
I have niggers walk up to me and ask if my building is section 8 because it is a condo building which doesnt look like all the shitty apartments around it. I'm fucking surrounded by section 8 in rogers park.

>wade through a basement with a foot of sewage thanks to male black tearing out the copper piping for crack money
You clearly havent either because copper pipe isnt used for sewage, its used for potable water.

Well, the word "destroy" is a very broad term of use here. I really think low level people should be given an option to establish some place else. It's not a totally well thought out plan, but I'm wondering why we catch people then send them back to the same streets/situation. It's a cycle that's not good for anyone.

As for the "gibs", It's done in self interests this time. The country needs labor trades. We should train the "good low levels" to fill the labor shortage caused by Mexicans being deported.

I don't live there, and know nothing about the financial situations beyond a few news headlines. The idea of Chicago failing is interesting. I'm willing to bet trump would "bail them out" but with some pretty heavy and new rules being put in place.

people didn't get to see muse or lorde. the injustice.

>arrest warrants and advisory for people wanted for homicide, extreme caution.

>I really think low level people should be given an option to establish some place else.
No the niggers should be shot. Not repatriated to Africa. Not given even more gibs. Shot and dumped in a mass grave. The final solution is the only solution.

> It's a cycle that's not good for anyone.
Its good for the fucking cops, judges, lawyers and correctional officers whos entire careers are dependent on this. We might as well shoot them too and dump them in to the mass grave with the niggers.

> The country needs labor trades.
If we needed more tradesmen we would import spics who will actually work. And that isnt why Trump was elected.

>fill the labor shortage caused by Mexicans being deported.
No, just let the market handle it and bring trade wages back to their historical level. You sound like some cuckservative boomer jew who wants his lawn taken care of for $20 a week. In which case you can join the niggers, cops and jews in the mass grave

>I have niggers walk up to me and ask if my building is section 8
So I'll take that as a no

>So I'll take that as a no
I've done urban exploration in Gary and the west side, I've been in plenty of shit holes.

Okay with that post now I'm positive you're either shilling or just being a contrarian. If you don't like this thread or the things being discussed trigger you just leave, how hard is that.

>anyone who wants to eat at the cool kids table with robert check them out on Facebook, snap chat, etc.
>be a cool kid
hahaha

>someones driveway is on fire
>live power wire down

>things being discussed trigger you just leave
that projection. Let me guess, your boyfriend is a cop and you went to Pride with him.

The only reason these threads even exist is because cops are shitty at their jobs and niggers run wild here. If cops actually bothered to do their jobs, there wouldnt be anything to listen to because all the niggers would either be gud boys 6 feet under, or in nigger university.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Lollapoluza? I don't know anything about your crazy American holidays

its a multi-day music fest

It's a music fest

>GSW to chest(?)

Music fest full of hookers, booze, and gays

>30yo male unresponsive possibly high

Is Lollapoluza over for the night or does it last really late?

it ends at 10pm.

>Kidzapalooza
Sweet Jesus, thats a thing?!

>Female caller saying she wants her 13 yo daughter removed
>Dispatch "really"

>blue car sitting in the street and looks out of place, caller is "waiting for it to go down"

>in the alley

So it looks like 10pm is when we'll start to hear about the rioting from people leaving.

these threads are always the comfiest

>big shocker but dead smell in dumpster was garbage

>roommate is trying to kick her out with her kids (?)
>boing(?)

sweet baby Jesus, it's time for the best threads on this entire board.

Hope all of you are comfy and in for a long night ahead

>half the country chimps out when a cop kills one of them in a justified shooting
>lesbian judges give minimum sentences for crimes because muh systemic racism

Cops do the best they can, I'd imagine. Also people express in these threads a lot that it's enjoyable to see what real police work is like, and contrast it to the overpaid divas that give speeding tickets with which most of us are familiar in the suburbs. Being a cop in a big city is a dangerous job where you wrangle nogs all day.

>Robert found a gun
>someone under the influence causing a problem
>someone lost an iphone and ID; it was found.
>male whites are throwing garbage cans
>homeless man sleeping in burger king
>dispatch wants fireworks to stop

>Mother biting daughter on her privates.

>her mother is hitting her in her privates

>mother hit her in her privets
Cunt punch from mom....wow.

>female wants to hurt herself, is known cutter and heroin treatment.

>they are beating the dogs
>slapped caller when she called the police

Robert. Get the gun.

>Owners beating their dogs.
>Offender slaps the woman calling the police.

>drunk male on foot Vs pole
>Pole is still the winner.

Is anyone else watching Live PD? It's entertaining as fuck. Problem is they put it in regular communities when clearly it needs to be set in some place like Chiraq or Compton.

>girl on a goat

Did I just hear that?

is this real life

can we get video confirmation

Sexy.

>cucked by a goat

CHUPACABRAA

Yes....you did. I don't want to know.

In honor of this I'm dumping the cinco de mayo cards I found yesterday.

Never stop celebrating 4th of July Roberts

>15 y/o daughter who's in a gang broke in stole from everyone and is now back

WTF is this goat stuff bro i literally heard a
>baaaaa

>Dispatch making goat noises
KEK

>15 year old daughter broke into the house and stole stuff
>now she is back and threatening people
>she is in a gang

>Black Male assaulting with a knife.
>Baaa
refer to

I sometimes hear the police computers play a weird noise that I've heard from the Space Cadet pinball game.

Does anyone know what this noise is called?

Here is a sample of it from 0:17-0:19 in this video: youtu.be/Zjahf8b1Itc?t=17

CHECK YO MUHFUCKIN KEYS, ROBERTS

>3 shots fired at Merrill (maryl?)

AYEYYYYEEE 3 SHOTS

>3 Shots Fired
4 shots so far.

Pretty sure they have computers running 2007 cause so many older programs have problems on newer OS's, so it damn well could be they're playing pinball

Good evening Roberts. Have a bump on me.

Real Robert Hours NOW

No no...I think it plays that sound when they look up a person and they have an active warrant.

Evening Robert, you came at a good time.

Ahhh, that makes sense.

Get comfy Roberts. Gonna be a good night