Why does this Ben Shapiro tweet trigger so many people on here?

He's simply saying that he doesn't hate non-whites, which was pretty obvious anyway.

Don't even try and pull the "he hates white people, typical kike!" line because the reason he is so well liked is because of the amount of times he has vehemently fought our corner, and there is countless video evidence to back that up. Show some gratitude.

Same (((reasons))) he's pro war against Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc.

>"Remove kebab xD!"
>Jew actually wants to remove kebab
>"Fucking kike REEEEEEEEEEE!"

He should move to Israel and join idf instead of demanding other countries do their dirty work.

Would you move to Constantinople if it got reclaimed?

Of course that doesn't apply to Israel.

black people are just like everyone else

I would desu

There are a lot of ugly white boys who will not breed in pol. Ya didn't know? Really?

He's fucking naive.

The faggot doesn't live in East LA. He lives with his fellow Jews.

The ideology is COMPLETELY fucking different.

jew agrees with jew agenda, news at 11.
>fought our corner,
0/10

Yea gang I would totally move

You're all wrong. If everyone held his conservative values, there would be no Browning. His point is that his ideals fix the larger issues, which includes the browning.

>People have personal responsibility
>Nuclear families remain intact
>White birthrates up, no browning

It's simple logic to follow. But he's a Jew, so no matter what he says, you idiots will say it's a conspiracy. This is why all movements that begin on Sup Forums fizzle. You have an unlikely ally that can spread a similar version of your message, not exact, but close enough to keep momentum. But you stupid fucks can't see it. That's why the left continues to win, they stay on message.

Sup Forums is the vanguard we need, but it's unwillingness to accept help from those it deems bad (usually a jew, gay, or female) greatly reduced its effectiveness.

Don't hand the reins over, start using people like Ben as a tool. He isn't Sup Forums, but he's a way to get people to inch closer. Don't be fucking sheep.

Checked. Interesting. But I can't give a Jew the benefit of doubt

>His point is that his ideals fix the larger issues, which includes the browning.
Nope, you're reading into what you want into his position.

Because, OP, he's acting like he honestly believes that we can all "just get along" and that non-whites can be just like us. We all know this can't actually happen, we can't get along, and that we're ALL at our best when we stick to our own and don't integrate.

It's the disingenuous "let me appeal to the mainstream so I don't get called RAYCIST" schtick that annoys us. Just because there are some blacks/browns who can integrate well doesn't mean we should be naïve or stupid enough to assume they all can the way that Benny Boy wants it to appear. THAT is why we think he's a dumb kike.

he wants to "remove kebab" from greater israel by making them move to europe

he doesnt care because the browning isnt muslim

What you fail to understand is that culture is sticky.

It took an entire century for the Irish to stop being degenerates. Culture is a point of pride with ethnic groups and it's not something you can separate with logic.

"Mi Vida loca" and "Lie, Cheat and steal" are creeds in these communities. And these mind viruses are multiplying at a far greater number than "keep your word".

Hell you have white men acting like niggers, even country music has been converged by rap music.

Because virtue-signaling that we're "not racist" is how the conservative movement has been the Washington Wizards to the left's Globetrotters as long as it's existed. You have to be willing to question and dismantle everything progressives stand for, and that means that you don't accept their first premise on race: that "racism" (which is a nebulous term, but we'll take to mean it as judging people by their race) is bad. I reject the term "racism" altogether; it implies that I'm being irrationally bigoted, and I'm not.

I personally think that Sup Forums takes the vulgar racism too far sometimes. The daily nigger threads are funny, but I view the American negro situation as tragic more than anything, and I don't take pleasure in their misery. However, there's a difference between having nuanced opinions on race and feeling the need to proclaim yourself "one of the good guys" every chance you get. We're not on their team, and there's nothing wrong with that.

You have to stop being sensitive.

There's dozens of pictures of Sup Forums meetups and there's shitskins every time. Now if this place was truly such a hive of horrible Nazis do you think for one second they'd show up. They're superfluous insults, taking them seriously is a the very thing that separates us from the sjw snowflakes.

What you and Shapiro fail to understand is that the winning team has CONVICTION. The team that victors is the one that is the least scared.

The reason nobody has wanted to join the Republicans is because they can smell the fear.

The map is the Jewish population per percentage of the country
Only white majority countries have more than 0.01% of the population
they are importing their own killers.
Just ask a Muslim in Germany which one he would like to kill first:
1- A Jew
2- A non-Jew
They will learn that the non-whites are not so accepting of the JEWS!
it is ok... they are going to be mass murdered before the white Christians

>There's dozens of pictures of Sup Forums meetups and there's shitskins every time
Yeah, and they're the ones posting "wh*te", shitting up Pagan threads, and throwing a fucking fit about "stormweenies" on this board even though they only came here because of LE EBIN MEMES I LOVE MEMES I AM SO LE DEPRESSED XD. They HATE us Whites and they want to see us dead in the fucking gutter, the fact that they also hate fags or don't think the government should pay for abortions is meaningless.

>The reason nobody has wanted to join the Republicans is because they can smell the fear.
Yes, and they can smell it in you, you limpwristed cocksucker. This "oh, I don't care if my daughter gets raped in an alley by BASED BLACK MEN as long as they vote Trump and worship Jesus" horseshit is what disgusted people in the first place. You're so afraid of being called a racist that you'll bend over backwards and do whatever the left says to try and show them how tolerant and progressive you are.

Shapiro is annoying as shit, it's like he downs an entire bottle of adderall every day.

>Why does this Ben Shapiro tweet trigger so many people on here?
Because he's so fucking out of touch with reality. He's the typical, rich-privileged Jewish kid who grew up in the suburbs, went to private school, and has little-to-no exposure to niggers.