Its friday night why are you here?

Its friday night why are you here?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm
youtu.be/mJBMIUydWi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just came home after watching dunkino.

>tfw it feels like a yesterday seeing this same thread week ago

oh shit, i forgot, i'm supposed to be paying for overpriced drinks some place with music that's too loud to talk in order to make an attempt at dicking some degen roastie.

what the fuck was i thinking, i can't believe i forgot it was friday. well, i'm off to the club

I've sold my soul in exchange for as many redpills as I could ask for. Remember you're here forever.
>OP is projecting
>really is asking himself this question

my gf is out with her friend

>tfw no friends
>tfw gf
>tfw no social skills
>tfw alone
>tfw really old and have no excuse not to have a family
>tfw no relief from this empty life

you're about to get cucked

enjoy raising tyrone's babies

Low on shekels

Introverted loser reporting in. You?

The same as you, macaco.

Saturday morning where I'm from, dear boy.

i remember this thread

cause no gf

Wife had a root canal, took a bunch of painpills, and passed out. I'll be posting on Sup Forums later.

i'm doing dabs and watching Rick and Morty
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm

Nice try. Im laying next to my smoking hot wife after sex. Im a bit drunk. She's sleeping. Im bored.

I am on late night shift
no one hardly comes so I do nothing but browse here

I look like the cunt on the left, but I hate almost everyone I meet so I stay here.

Going outside is Jewish trickery, user.

I'm poor as shit

>tfw no gf to give you meaning by jacking you off with her feet in your face

i wonder if they would like to have sex with a brown manlet like me

I hope you die soon.

Taking a poop.

Not everyone works Monday through Friday. I have to work tomorrow so I go out for a night of degeneracy another day.

I'm looking for some economics discussion, maybe tear apart some statists and commies while I'm here.

i'm 32, no wife and no kids. what the fuck else am i going to do?

I have work tomorrow Op, I'm browsing a bit before bed.

Money makes me feel better

because I'm sitting here naked with my body pillows and watching early seasons of trailer park boys and drinking beer. going to a friend's wedding tomorrow and I'm going to be really fucking sad then too.

why are YOU here, faggot?

Jokes on you Op. Im actually at work for 15 hours.

why bud? i live in colarado dabs are legal

Tpbp. Always nice showing up to a bar with 30 guys and 5 girls. Then you go to the next bar and it quickly becomes the same sausage fest within 20 minutes. Only reliable way get pussy is from meeting women at work.(in my experience)

any of you lads on Finasteride? its working?

yall already know what the fuck bouta happen

???
If I was anywhere else, I couldn't watch anime so what's the point?

Too smart for partying

I hope you die soon too

T. Coloradoan

At least you get to watch the fire rise.

Good edit. Saved for posterity.

lula 2018

i do have lots of guns and animu, could be worse.

RWDS when

Because improving myself is better then gratifying others

Albeit I just ate two cans of ravioli and I feel like shit

Tfw wake me up

I hate this town

exactly. not to mention that even when there are plenty of women, most of them are with their boyfriends or in groups, slutclusters i call them. and to fuck even one of the sluts you have to impress the whole cluster. somehow. i dunno, i leave all that to chad its well beyond my capability. it's way too awkward approaching a slutcluster and then talking about... i dunno, i think normies just grunt and moan at each other over the loud music. none of it makes any sense to me

I assume you're a (((refugee)))?

I hate people. Currently in Toronto.

Dunno if any Brits here, but I'm glad I found myself a non-degenerate QT because I could never handle being age 25 and having to journey out -there- i.e this shithole city. Honestly dodged a bullet.

Because my father died 2 and a half weeks ago and he was the most important person in my life. My mom pretty much walked out on me when i was 12 and he raised me as a single parent. Im 26 now. I dont want to go out.

>Toronto
Went there for a concert a while ago. First time I've seen pigeons or a mosque irl. Congrats.

she'll leave you as soon as she seizes the chance to trade up. loyalty is a masculine concept that women think of as weakness

Ur 26 faggot. Get over it. Men dont get the luxury of whining like children.

sounds like australia

>That's not a roastie
>this is a roastie

Life doesn't have to be empty. And in reality it isn't, it's anything but empty. Look around you, you (presumably) have 4 walls, a roof over your head, you're sitting at a box that does things with the press of a button. But that's not all life has to be. Go /out/ somewhere, see the world where it hasn't been molested by humanity. See that there are a million things to do in this world and then some, and the only thing keeping you from those things is yourself.

sounds like bullshit to me why would you even be here

>have 4 walls
youtu.be/mJBMIUydWi0

FUCK THIS ILLUMINATI SELL OUT WHORE STOP POSTING HER FUCKIGN PICK HERE FAGGOT, AFTER THE DAY OF THE ROPE SHE WILL BE SCRUBBING FLOORS LIKE THE WHORE SHE IS

>Go /out/ somewhere
user confirms my suspicion that /out/landers are just Sup Forums users who left to seek peace and quiet away from infuriating politics.

I've fucked up my liver drinking so no more barnights on fridays.
What else do people do on fridays if they aren't drinking?

she's not a western woman otherwise I'd totally agree, she's orthodox russian, been together 6 years. she's like a decembrist wife or some shit.

youve obviously never been there . wogs everywhere. only felt at home in irish pubs