As the last generation of white people, what do we want our legacy to be? Will all we've accomplished be lost...

As the last generation of white people, what do we want our legacy to be? Will all we've accomplished be lost, or will some of it be handed down to the people of the future. Maybe China/Japan will carry on science and math. Their daughters can play the shit out of the cello.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDqCIcsUtPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whites will never become extinct, maybe a minority but the most succesful one, whites will probably end up living in certain areas like small villages away from big cities, away from the scum that lives there.

we're just going to have to fight for our destiny. the "international community" will only be able to suppress us for so long. everything they build will crumble to dust eventually.

fucking defeatists

if we go out, we burn it all

If they become a minority they'll be killed off. No question.

Nice optimism.

Whites will get hunted down and wiped the fuck out as soon as they lack the numbers needed to survive. For examples, see most of the Eastern Steppes and Middle East

In a worst case scenario, I'm sure we can organize in either a small colony somewhere inaccessible to non-intelligents or somehow preserve ourselves in stasis until the subhumans have finished wrecking their societies to the extent that they all die off from lack of food and energy. We will revive in the ruins, but we made those things to begin with. Perhaps it's better this way; let the fucking retards wipe themselves out. If you're so much better, fine, have your turn. Just don't come running to me, Jamal, when you can't figure out fission.

We deserve it at this point for letting weak self-destructive liberal sentiment become the norm in Western countries.

>t.kraut

Pretty sure we're gonna get the ethnostate, I have this gut feeling it's gonna happen in the next 15 years or so.

Where would it be?

keep dreaming

seize the nukes and sturm as much of the planet as possible

Realistically, it's over. I mean, we could nuke major population centers in Africa, Pakistan, etc, but of course that's not going to happen.

It comes down to breeding. We're already out numbered globally, and when a white a nonwhite breed, you get a nonwhite, not to mention that we don't reproduce like ant colonies.

It's just a numbers game. I hope at least future humans will keep up our tradition of bathing daily.

>Their daughters can play the shit out of the cello

youtube.com/watch?v=yDqCIcsUtPI

hi shareblue

The Greater Midwest

>muh race
>muh collective accomplishment that I must share in because I happen to belong to same genetic kin-group

>muh government funded tampons
>muh hulu
>muh avocados

I don't know who that is. Is he white? Poor bastard.

Northern Midwest in including the adjoining Canadian provinces + Cascadia would be ideal.
I don't want a land-locked ethnostate.
We can work out a non-violent deal with the Asians in Seattle to gradually leave over time through some sort of financial incentivization.

Governments should be abolished.

Without a government, who'd stop me from lynching you?

Destroy everything and take the rest of the world down with us.