Cousin Marriage

>Muh Genetic Purity(tm)
>Doesn't procreate with their cousin
Sup Forums, if you're so concerned with "genetic purity" and "continuation of the 'white race'" why aren't you procreating with your cousin? Do you think it's a (((coincidence))) that it's (((illegal))) in most states to marry your cousin?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.com/5863666/why-inbreeding-really-isnt-as-bad-as-you-think-it-is
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm
rediff.com/getahead/2008/feb/11cousin.htm
chron.com/news/nation-world/article/No-1-at-making-babies-Third-cousins-1778279.php
scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=when-incest-is-best-kissi
notexactlyrocketscience.wordpress.com/2008/02/13/third-cousin-couples-have-the-most-children-and-grandchildren/
scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/
archive.is/4Jt8G
archive.is/6ApbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not marrying sister
Idiot.

>implying
>not having a kissing cousin
Cuck

It's legal in New York.

And Florida, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama. Even Commiefornia is cool with it.

>Not marrying sisters daughter
Imbecile.

One of my childhood friends' mom was married to her cousin. My friend wasn't a result of cousin fucking, she had the kid with someone else, but divorced him for her cousin. Was in NY.

We often heard them fucking like wild animals at night, it was quite disturbing. He was very embarrassed and self conscious about the situation. The cousin/stepdad was also an alcoholic and would beat the kids pretty often for basically no reason. I remember one time he was really drunk and pissed all over the toilet seat/floor etc and his wife got pissed and was making a scene over it, he blamed it on my friend and beat the shit out of him. People are fucked up

I'm so concerned with keeping the family tree pure that I'll only procreate with my daughter. I'm actually saving my virginity until then.

>not marrying your wife's son's girlfriend

>illegal in most States

Bull Shit.
Are you jealous, homo?
Cousin Marriage is Legal in 32 States.
Do the math, faggot.

Religion of Cousins has the market cornered on that.

>legal in 32 states

> not marrying the daughter-niece you fathered on your sister
Pleb.

Isn't there a certain cousin you can fuck and make babies with that will make them turn out ok?

my cousins are all mixed race mutts. Thankfully I'm mostly pure.

Provided a genetic disorder doesn't run in your family, the children from cousin marriages turn out perfectly healthy.

I want to be with my cousin. But she's 10yo and I'm a loser.

Ye I mean, but fuckin like Dads sisters cousin or dads cousins daughter, wouldn't those be just like fucking a stranger? Genetically speaking

You're a loser.

>wincest thread

A third cousin is the optimal mate (balances inbreeding depression with outbreeding depression):

io9.com/5863666/why-inbreeding-really-isnt-as-bad-as-you-think-it-is
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm
rediff.com/getahead/2008/feb/11cousin.htm
chron.com/news/nation-world/article/No-1-at-making-babies-Third-cousins-1778279.php
scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=when-incest-is-best-kissi
notexactlyrocketscience.wordpress.com/2008/02/13/third-cousin-couples-have-the-most-children-and-grandchildren/

Yes marry your cousin goym-err I mean fellow whites

Are you a mormon or muslim?

>Dad's sister's cousin
Wouldn't that just be your dad's cousin?

>Wouldn't that just be your dad's cousin?
silly me

Kids will be fine. It's only with generations and generations of imbreeding that fucks them up.

There was a study showing how a 3rd cousin will give you the healthiest offspring. Its important to be close but not too close, which is why mixed-race children tend to have more issues both physically and mentally due to out-breeding.

Found it: scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/

Best and most offspring, as God intended.

see

You know that Japan has done this for decades. Esp. After ww2. You all need to take the redpill on incest. As there was no recorded defects in the japs. Except for them looking more like whites. Ie. Losing there yellow skin

Exactly.

>tfw considering doing this

My older cousin took my virginity when I was 13, I came all over her face. It turned out that she was molested by her step brother. Word to the wise don't corrupt your kids or else they become drama whores and single moms.

>took my virginity
>came all over her face
>not going for cream pie

I'd fuck my cousin

>why aren't you procreating with your cousin?
Because my aunt married a mongrel.

>Imbecile
Oh look the cockroach is back.
How is your wife (cousine first grade) today?
is your disabled son healthy again?

>Are you a mormon or muslim?
is this not the same?!?

Pretty much

>why aren't you procreating with your cousin?
It worked wonders for the Jews.

>Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews.

>Insanity - Jewish Encyclopedia
archive.is/4Jt8G

>Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.

>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia - Haaretz
archive.is/6ApbI

Cousin marriage is what keeps the British Pakistani community so strong and vibrant.

lol

well, this thread leads more confusion than I thought it would... lets get a straight answer for a specific situation

>be 22M
>be hanging out with 17F cousin today
>get more than a socially acceptable amount of physical contact with cousin
>including grabbing my dick through my jeans once and setting her tits on top of my head

now, almost every part of me says that I should ignore this or down right tell her to back off because of the obvious, however there is at least 6 inches of me that say to go for it.

what would Sup Forums do in my situation?

>it worked wonders for the jews
Yes. Good goy, continue to dilute your bloodline!

Nothing morally wrong with cousin marriage, user.

Because the only cousin attractive enough reproduce with is half-gook. That can't be good for my offspring.

I said nothing about marriage...

There are no moral laws against physical relations between cousins.

Would you rather:

Marry your sister and have 5 kids with her
Marry a black woman and have 5 kids with her
Marry a 100% passable trap and have 5 kids with her (once science figures it out)

Assume you have to choose one or your entire extended family will be killed, and you cannot divorce.
Well, Sup Forums?

The main difference is that mormons are under the illusion that they're Christians.

I would choose to have my entire extended family killed. I would literally inherit 3+ estates that have been well mantained and have grown in value. Not to mention all the shit they have tied up in various investments. I could probably never work another day in my life if they all died.

Is the black woman at least modestly attractive?

How black is the monkey? I've met some "blacks" who were super fucking white but like to feel special about their 1/64 black lineage.

anyways, assuming you mean an actual nigger, I suppose it would go sister>nigger>trap, but I don't have a sister, so idk how that will play out.

assume very black but very attractive, but not very intelligent

Sister. That's my fetish.

Can I marry all three?

if you want dead babies and malformed retards go ahead. There a documentary of all the inbred retards in pakistan cuz of inbreeding. That is your lineages future if you fuck your cousin.

Black chick.

Faggot

First cousin is for plebs, second cousin is the ultimate patrician marriage.

Sister 100%. I dont have a sister but if I did I would probably fuck her. Tempting though to pass up fucking a monkey women. My kids would have slightly higher testosterone and would become members of the privileged class.

Cringe.

>and would become members of the privileged class
Once white people are gone, they will put niggers back in chains.

yes.

Misleading click bait article. You retarded if you fall for them or willfully ignorant.

>criminal offense
The fuck? Yeah you shouldn't do it, but why the fuck should it be a crime? Texas is such a piece of shit

If abort is legal you could always scrap the defective ones until you get a good one

No one was assuming intelligent.

Thanks for the read user

I said nothing about physical relations...

Poor OP don't know what it's like being mixed and not having any kind of racial identity must be hard.

>le 56% meme
Ooga booga abo.

awful attempt at being a shill

I live in the are where white people still tend to have like 7 children, and it was close to 12 50 years ago, so it was pretty common to merry your cousin, partly because there is no way you can know all your 74 cousins, partly because everyone stop giving a fuck. It's not like welcomed, but if it so - go ahead.

And it's not like don't have any manifestation in genetics, some people clearly fucked up.

I love how you shills can't properly shill.

You have to appear to fit in, but you literally can't even.

Lol years back I heard a report on the radio that said having kids with a 1st cousin is less likely to result in birth defects than having kids with a stranger.

well, she's black

Black chick

I would if I could, my cousin was hot. But I'm pretty sure she already has (white) kids now.

honestly not that big a risk. brother / sister yeah, but it's a small world and we didn't get this far evolutionarily by being too picky about family lovin'

if traps could breed, would Sup Forums still have a problem with them? I mean they are basically just women at that point.

Go home gamer girl

No one hates fujoshit chicks, user. Just mentally ill faggots who think they're women.

>kekistani implying they're not white
That actually makes sense.

Actually I was clarifying that she didn't burn the coal and put out mudniglets lile so many degenerate "whites" do these days.

I wish my sister looked like that.

Because that's inbreeding. You know, like what the Jews do that makes them psychotic, megalomaniacal, egotistical sycophants.

>incest is legal in (((New York)))
Of course it is!

Lol