:3

YAAAAAASSSS QUEEEEN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not ashamed
>Anonymous confession app

>Sup Forums gets triggered when a woman who doesn't want a child gets an abortion
>Sup Forums gets triggered when a woman who doesn't want a child has the baby anyway and relies on government assistance to support it
>Sup Forums gets triggered when a woman who doesn't want a child lives her entire life without ever conceiving in the first place
Literally can't win with these cucks

really bojingles your bojangles

have you tried not being a whore

See scenario 3. You're only happy when woman get treated like baby factories. Oh, expect when black people, hispanic people, Asian people, or Muslim people do it. Then that triggers you also.
Ironic that the only group of people you want to have kids is the only group of people not having kids.

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Everything you listed is negative behavioral traits, you dumb faggot.

You dense cunt. The problem is that they are having too much sex or getting pregnant out of wedlock. When they get married they can fuck the love of their life all they want or get pregnant all they want. They should live responsibly instead of whoring around because Cosmo and tumblr told them it would make them happy.
Whores who never have children are even worse because they avoid responsibility entirely. Then they wonder why they are unhappy or why no attractive men want them. How a modern 30-50 year old women can be this clueless is so amazingly pathetic that all we can do here is laugh.

If you dont know all this by now then you're a dumb cunt too.

No one cares if a woman wants to stay childless. People get pissed off when these unhappy childless cunts become rabid feminists and take out their anger on normal people.

why not use protection in the first place....

Fine whatever, do you have to be a narcissistic cunt about it?

YASS QUEEN SLAY THAT PROTO HUMAN

SLAAAAAY

Literally.

Except there's a thread every day complaining about business women and "spinstresses"

>implying Sup Forums is one person

>what is an adoption center
honestly, how could somebody be dumb enough to not use a condom, then act like you didn't know you were impregnate

Yeah, they're shitty people. There are also nigger hate threads everyday.

Don't be a worthless progressive cunt and people won't complain about you.

Thank god for abortion. Imagine if these people were actually having kids and spreading their genetics

"i agree that celular form in other planets is life"
"celular life in my uterus isnt life tho"

If you don't view the level of vanity it takes for someone to regard a degenerate lifestyle as more important than human life then you are also beyond saving.

A general rule to determine if a behavior is anti-social is to ask, "If everyone acted like this, what would the world look like?" So thus if everyone was this incredibly selfish and vain, the world would be a literal hellscape.

This woman is garbage and should be treated as such.

Such courage! So brave!

>Sup Forums is happy when women have babies and raise them with conservative ideals in a stable family with father.

Wow that was so hard to figure out.

There is """""bravery""""" like going to war.

And then REAL bravery like this

Fucking death cult...

This

It's really great because once these whores kill a few and later try and trap a beta they can't have any. She's fucked once she hits that wall at 30.

I want off this ride

To all single women:

Here's how to not become a spinster

Be decently attractive - work with what you have

Be smart, no one likes a retard.

Be pleasant to be around, don't be a cunt. If you're angry or bitchy use your words (you know, like how we tell toddlers to do) and don't be a miserable twat.

Have some interests.

Don't be a whore. Sorry, men don't like whores. A lot of men might try to fuck you, and lie to you to do it. Be a big girl and say no. The guy you really like and want to marry will appreciate it that you aren't a skank

Learn to cook, even a simple shit. Eating fast food and take out is unhealthy, expensive, and shows you don't give a shit.

Clean up after yourself. No one likes a slob.

This is basic home training.

Love,
A woman (a married one)

Sometimes you run out of condoms, western women average 3 chad cocks 10 times a day give or take. You're lucky mohmed your too ugly to attract white woman and syrians havent been jewed yet.

Ps. Take birth control unless YOU WANT A BABY. THIS IS NOT HARD.

This timeline.

>ten seconds of vaginal pleasure
>being this pathetic and letting it make you all weird

Abortion is the highest Feminist Sacrament. Their born into being ugly, but abortion is an affirmative choice. I've has feminists ask me to impregnate them so they could achieve the Feminist Sacrament. I think they were seen as low status without one; blue hair and rainbow armpits only go so far these days.

>working mammaries
Tits or GTFO

Good last thing we need is more shit single moms with shit head kids.
Nigga what.
DEZ NUTS thats what.

>A woman (a married one)
Tits or get the fuck out.
You never needed to add that part.

is it crazy that this is a theory or that it's actually believable?

If women were capable of being responsible adults, there would be no need for abortions.

There once was a time when being a loose whore would ostracize you from society. Now being a repugnant slut is the norm for young girls.

>You're lucky mohmed your too ugly to attract white woman and syrians havent been jewed yet.
i'm iraqi not syrian
and i do sext with western women often
wouldn't marry tho, you people are garbage, no offense

Oh well at least they are not raising kids.
Imagine if some of these fucking hags did??

100% truth

If you have an abortion you are a degenerate. God hates abortion and do not fool yourself into thinking that you can have an abortion and avoid God's wrath.

Even repugnant sluts have no need of abortions. They can just go on the pill, or get the implant, or a diaphragm, or an IUD, or make their slutting partners wear condoms. They only reason they have unprotected sex is because they enjoy the thrill of risking pregnancy. They want to roll the dice, and if it comes up pregnant, they will happily slaughter it so they can play the game again.

just have a normal society in which people have children and don't try to kill them.

>Women
Honestly, shit like this almost makes me with I were gay.

every once in a while you just see a quality post

STOP CALLING IT ABORTION NIGGERS

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT IT IS

Honest question Sup Forums:

Do you really want this reptile having children and fucking them up?

>If women were capable of being responsible adults, there would be no need for abortions.
You act like sperm just magically appears.

>They only reason they have unprotected sex is because they enjoy the thrill of risking pregnancy. They want to roll the dice, and if it comes up pregnant, they will happily slaughter it so they can play the game again.
kinda, or they are too stupid and impulsive to take birth control in the first place.

Threads like this make you realize how many people in Sup Forums really are basement dwellers and never get laid. Never met a person in my life that has sex regularly who was truly against abortion. Me and my girlfriend are 25, have full time degreed jobs, are very committed to each other and fuck all the time. She takes the pill but if shit happens it's a given that we will handle the situation.

>Only people who don't have sex are against murdering an unborn child
White "people"

Good for her for not chaining a man to the state!

Spoken like someone who has never had unprotected sex lmfao. Beta/10

>Literally can't win with these cucks
Only scenario you didn't mention is mother gets pregnant and father stays in the picture and no one murders any babies.

Seems like a win-win-win scenario to me, cunt.

Lot of school shooters in here

So brave

If she's white she needs to have the child. For every child we don't have the Jews will import 5 shitskins.

>argue that we should preserve live
>school shooter

Those two don't match up.

Welp goodnight.

Day of the rope now

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

pathetic, this is why you need to rubber up with roasties.

Casual sex is not worth abortion,if you fuck up the contraception then fine get one if you have to but to use it as birth control is just sick.

in better times women like this would get a black eye or two.

That's the thing though. I've argued with people who have said "so what if it's alive?" And held a straight face.

>He doesn't know is about race

What a fucking newfag

That was probably a roastie.

Going to marry a cousin, have a couple retards, then get killed like a dog for no reason eh macmoud?

yeah yeah makes ya tinker dinker.

Do tell.

Murder you fucking cretin

Fpbp. She feels shame alright, and that feeling will only get worse when her ovaries dry up, with the realization that she's going to die bitter and childless hitting her like a brick.
That's the only thing I like about abortion - it harms niggers and leftists the most, while moral conservatives continue to pop out white children. Same goes for homosexuality, transgenderism and other mental illnesses.

My exgirlfriend told me that if she were to get pregnant she would abort it, she didn't care because it would ruin her life or some shit. I became angry and slapped her, told her that I don't want to be with a future murderer. Told her that we were done. Now, I have a girl that wants my kids. Fucking pro-abortion people are right next to pedophiles.

Oh okay. Wasn't sure if you were going to make some joke about nigger reduction.

Reminder, there are only 13 million Jews on Earth with terrible birth rates.

You may be onto something, user. Good job.

You're a douche

Well, I mean, just pragmatically...

Also, the solution isn't to outbreed the constant flow of shitskins into out nations, but to stop that and keep them in their countries.

THEN you need to introduce abortion and birth control in a massive scale in those countries. Africa needs free abortions, free sterilizations and free long-term birth control like IUDs. Unfortunately Christcucks get in the way of that.

Not wanting children is what created this mess of man children and liberal fawning horse shit.

Fuck off faggot, abortion is for niggers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw

Birth control is the responsibility of the woman.

If you invite a cock into your vag without protection, then you're responsible for what happens.

This is why I find reddit a bore. The wisdom here is profound. Folks here get it.

>Birth control is the responsibility of the woman.
>If you invite a cock into your vag without protection, then you're responsible for what happens.
lol, says the hand holdless virgin. but, yeah, no.

>This woman is garbage and should be treated as such.
okay, and she should get an abortion too.

Worth saving, thank you for your insightfulness

>Argumentswithholes.tiff
I'm just so tired.
Jesus christ, why can't a woman ever disprove those MGTOW autists and present an argument that's not shit?

You don't get laid

what the fuck am I supposed to say? The guy is a screeching autist.

not sure if guy on the street corner or nobel laureate

How about something besides calling him a virgin?
That's on par with niggers coming here and calling people little dicked whitebois when they get called a nigger.
All it does is make people think that you are indeed the shit that anons here believe you are.
Just like a nigger.

Based