The state of marriage in the 21st century

Is marriage worth it in the current year?

I've heard horror stories about how biased the courts are towards the female in the relationship and it makes me very concerned.

Is there any way to have a significant other without having any legal obligations to them whatsoever?

The legal system in this country is fucked I know.

In my opinion no, I have learned that most women are money hungry whores who will cheat on you. Now there are some women who truly love a man but no, at this point I have made it my goal not to ever do something for a woman unless it's my mother or my little sister. My mother showed me the corruption of the female. I won't discourage mairrage however.

It's weird. So much seems to have changed ever since 2007. One decade later and it feels like a different world, a dystopia of shit. I see more people actually look at married men with pity as opposed to reverence and I can't blame them at all.
Legitimately terrified to think about what the state of the world will look like one decade from now.

Im posting just because of your pic.

I still think it is, but you have to be very careful with who you marry I think

I love star vs forces of evil.
And yes it's worth it and having kids is the best.

>I'm posting just because of your pic

Does girls getting cucked do it for you?

well that's why I mentioned
>without having any legal obligations to them whatsoever

so if they do become cheating roastie whores I can just kick them to the curb and be done rather than deal with divorce proceedings.

2 years in a relationship at least before you consider marriage

If you keep the goal in mind: Children
And you are careful and selective;
Test her first
Go double-dutch on dates
Tell her you want to make a contract between the two of you, not use some generic contract make up by the gov.

Watch Paul Elem "an ear for men" on YT first to get a good dose of well needed disgust and disrespect for what women have largely become or devolved into.

Don't go after one you "adore" so much from the beginning that you lose you marbles. And don't go for one who's so "bellow" you that you think its going to make things easy (it won't in the end).

Maybe watch some David X too and some RSD or pick-up stuff. But always keep in mind the final red-pill about pick-up arts = every girl you get with could be a huge disaster, sometimes life-ending.

Don't the courts basically shit on those contracts though in favor of marriage?

Do they? This is a good question. Might be down to state level?

getting married is for suckers UNLESS you are like trump and have huge amounts of money and power.

anyone else is enslaving themselves to a woman.

I think prenups get disregarded for the most part when it has to do with custody, child support and alimony.

If you and your spouse are devoutly Christian, yes. Otherwise a (((modern woman))) will gladly condemn herself to hell for a divorce.

lol love this meme. Star can suck it.

COMMON
LAW
MARRIAGE

got rid of my wife 20 years ago. Smartest thing I ever did.

No, marriage is bourgeois concept since it ties your wealth to another person.

"she" will take your kids away from you in a heartbeat when she tires of you.

I'm gonna need that image explained to me

TotalBiscuit is a faggot who lets wogs fuck his wife.

What else needs to be said.

>Is marriage worth it in the current year?
No. Unicorns don't exist. All these idiots saying "you just have to get a good woman" are living in a delusional state about female nature.

Be very careful when you're dating any woman with the goal of marriage. Always meet her mother and her father, as well as any siblings. Good women come from good families who get along with you too.
Also NEVER date a liberal.

What did he say though? Is there evidence of it?

do not do this wait for 5 years until both of you stop loving each others. Love it's a stupid thing that makes you want to be around ugly people.