Degenerate Architecture

Behold the fall of Western Civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Gehry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, Downtown Denver has a building that looks like that only grey instead of white.

Spoiler: its an (((art museum)))

Bump

What in God's name is that?

Shit from (((Frank Gehry)))

saw this eyesore in panama few weeks ago...

OP pic looks like viral growth on a petri dish

Gravestone of Italian Civilization

Those buildings are beyond CANCEROUS.
Why are we ruining everything?

God please, help!

These buildings are eaters of world. god has no place for them

This is awesome. And it looks like a mineral.
I love it, would be awesome if it was made with several meters of concrete reinforcements. And meter wide explosive proof glass. Would be the coolest base ever.

this looks kind of cool,
what i find disturbing are these big tower blocks everywhere (got a lot here in germany)

There's the famous Jewish phallic symbolism once again.

Was it meant to be a penor?

This tower of virtue signalling

it's identical to the berlin holocaust museum, done by the same person, and across the street on a high floor overlooking this is the isreali consulate

Surprisingly, it's not the overtly racist threads that reveal this place is full of retards that are afraid of change because their low IQ limits their ability to adapt, it's threads like this.

beat it you sandnigger

REEEEEEEE
STOP
STOP THE MADNESS

This isn't actually that bad in it's own right, by why the hell would you make it a church?

It's not by liebeskind?

In Chicago, Soldier Field was done in Roman column style, matching the surrounding museum campus

1/4

>i-its just change, it's the future!

is Sup Forums ever not right?

Architect of that shit is a Polish jew. What a coincidence.

It was simple, strong, and classic

2/4

It's like shooting in the air with a buck shot and hoping you hit something at least once. That's how often we are right but when we are right, it's big

Its tacky as fuck.

This picture makes me angry

the outer walls of Roman column had been landmarked, so the city compromised by approving a new stadium be built on site but within the confines of the original walls.

3/4

STOP STOP STOPSOT SOPTSPTOSTSTOP IT

it hurts to look at....

Gtfo Abdul!

The renders were universally panned but they went ahead with it anyway, because fuck you that's why. Today it resembles an asymmetric Jewish space ship landed inside of a classic colosseum. The team's play seems inspired by the hodgepodge mess in which they reside

4/4

The Crystal is fine, it's not like they got rid of the older building.
Chill out.

at least they kept the old columns, even if they're overshadowed by the spaceship like structure. Pretty sure soldier field is still one of the smaller NFL stadiums

we could have done a hundred dresdens and never even come close to the damage the communist did to Germany.

It's always old christian churches or historical monuments. They can't keep their filthy hands off a history they can't be apart of.

hahaha look at ll these great arguments.
You want architecture that reminds you of times past, and that's fine, when you build a building you can have it just how you like it.
But you don't get to decide how everyone else's building looks.

I can't tell if you're posting that as an example of good architecture or bad architecture.

I read (((Frank Gehry))) married a Panamanian.

It's bad, but at least it's only on one side of the museum.

The inside of it sucks too, the walls are angled strangely and it looks empty looking (prob due to unusable walls) as compared to the rest of the museum.

>Shit from (((Frank Gehry)))

But Gehry is not a Jewish name, how can he be Jewish? Let me look at his Wikipedia page...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Gehry

Frank Owen Gehry, CC (born Frank Owen Goldberg)

oh...

no fucking way

Okay, so we know that the cancer of Modern Architecture has spread far and wide. How do we go about making tasteful styles like Neo-Classical back in the vogue again?

No faggot there was a legitimate modern movement before all this shit from Chicago. Hitler expelled those fucker in the Bauhaus movement and most of them moved to America and subvert proper architecture.

Chicago world fair 1893

Most of these were built with taxpayer's funds, and this shit is much less popular among the people than more traditional styles. Complaining is entirely legitimate.

order vs chaos

this causes me physical pain

>particularly the huge cost to the taxpayer of his round-the-clock protection and government car with driver and the fact that at 25 he lives with his parents in their official Jerusalem residence.

this piece of shit right here actually melted some dude's jaguar in london

Every time people try to shit on traditions and claim that "progress" is always the right direction, never forget that brutalist made shit like this and had entire plans to remake major cities.

Brutalist would willing create an oppressive dystopian world for the sake of their own "artistic vision"

this would be a much better captcha system

wrong text in that post, here's correct:
>After the construction, modifications were made to the Founders Room exterior; while most of the building's exterior was designed with stainless steel given a matte finish, the Founders Room and Children's Amphitheater were designed with highly polished mirror-like panels. The reflective qualities of the surface were amplified by the concave sections of the Founders Room walls. Some residents of the neighboring condominiums suffered glare caused by sunlight that was reflected off these surfaces and concentrated in a manner similar to a parabolic mirror. The resulting heat made some rooms of nearby condominiums unbearably warm, caused the air-conditioning costs of these residents to skyrocket and created hot spots on adjacent sidewalks of as much as 140 °F (60 °C).[14] There was also the increased risk of traffic accidents due to blinding sunlight reflected from the polished surfaces. After complaints from neighboring buildings and residents, the owners asked Gehry Partners to come up with a solution. Their response was a computer analysis of the building's surfaces identifying the offending panels. In 2005 these were dulled by lightly sanding the panels to eliminate unwanted glare.[15]

>extremely stern lecture center

>a stiletto heel shoe crushing western tradition
Iunno I find this to be quite close to the truth.

God, ugly shit like this is just everywhere nearby from where I live. I want to kill these motherfuckers. It's time to reinstate genocide and tear these abominations down. I'm sick to death of this ugly, degenerate world.

Why is it always them
jesus tapdancing christ why
what unholy magic has caused a single particular population to subvert and destroy everything around them, no matter where they are, or how far removed they are from the rest

You'd think if you had an isolated population, they'd gradually forget what made them destructive, and match the rest of the citizens, but no, they've fucked everything up for a good few thousand years now, nonstop

>never forget that brutalist made shit like this and had entire plans to remake major cities.
Unfortunately, they were successful in destroying the heart of Boston and the West End.

Mix of at least two different architectural styles and 3 color schemes... i hate this world.

You never put forth any argument you just came here and insulted people and you got the correct response "GTFO".

I kinda think it looks like the top building shitting on the old one.
Either way it has the same motif

What Paris would have been if Brutalism visionaries had their way.

source me that one
that sounds fucking hilarious

Here's another one from the Boston area.

Very triggering.