What race is the worst race of food, and why is it Jewish? And I say that as a Jew

What race is the worst race of food, and why is it Jewish? And I say that as a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-times/deep-focus/India-beats-China-in-UK/articleshow/17633302.cms?from=mdr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont know why we not master race

You have to go back

China/Hong Kong/Taiwan and Japan have best food culture
close second is India or Middle East

You are in the US desu

That looks like bahn mi. It even looks like there's pate on it. Not Mexican.

ive never eaten a reuben before but they look really tasty. also arent bagels jewish?

its brown beans

yeah mexican food does not contain lettuce

nocierto

Mexican. Bunch of unhealthy shit. No wonder they're so fat.

Mexican food is meh faggot

india has great food but japan? no way. italian is the king

yeah and what the fuck is that shit on top?

Corn Beef sandwiches are awesome though

The American versions.

They're alright, it depends on the meat quality but its kinda just meh imo

The best jewish foods are potato pancakes, lox, and matzo ball soup

Jewish food is pretty great, don't know what you are talking about.

Everything in your pic looks tasty

this looks unhealthy you burger?

They avoid kitchens because they were traumatized by a bad experience with ovens, once.

It's the British
Cause their is no comparison to the original master race

Fatter than America.

>implying most mexicans eat that way
Cmon, I'm not gonna try to pretend Americans do better than what you posted don't play me like Mexicans do too lmao

So a rip off of a bahn mi with beans and beef instead of pate and pork?

Unless that chilli dressing is awesome then I'd go with the bahn mi.

>no latkes

Official food ranking:
1. Mexican
2. Indian
3. Chinese

You and mexican are both the same gross shit refried or curried endlessly, master race cuisine is the French

corn beef and pretzels are great.

That all looks unironically amazing. And I'm not even a jew.

>chilli > méxico

Italy and Mexico (real Italian and Mexican, not Americanized) are the true master races of food.

Just about every Asian country is high tier, but falls short of Italian and Mexican food.

>In London alone, there are more Indian restaurants than in Mumbai and Delhi combined.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-times/deep-focus/India-beats-China-in-UK/articleshow/17633302.cms?from=mdr

They probably have better fine dining we have the best food

You will never experience the delectable pleasure of dining on bacon-wrapped deepwater prawns washed down with sparkling wine Buahahahahaha!

What I hate about "Jewish" cuisine is that they took the cuisines from other nations and claimed it was theirs.
>bagels
>pastrami
>potato pancakes

The Reuben is my second favorite sandwich after the Muffaletta.

I really don't know what this thread is doing on Sup Forums but food threads are more fun than the usual shitposting on here anyway so fuck it.

>literally posting texmex

according to mexican food master race
1. mexican
2. mexican
3. spicy asian
4. middle east
5. french and italian

>why is it Jewish?
It doesn't do well in an oven

Because mole is fucking gross.

That torts looks bomb af tho f a m

you have avocados in tx gringo? fuck off

I'm pretty sure the bread in top right corner has bacon in it and IIRC jews don't eat pork.

spicy shit is for faggots that cant season shit properly tbhfamalam

All jews need to be sterilized and deported :)

to all of you illiterates out there now posting some mexican sweets

yes we do, but even if we didn't that's a stupid criteria. it'd be one thing if you were trying to just showcase carne asada, but its clearly not.

>spicy shit is for faggots that cant season shit properly
but something being spicy and something being seasoned are two different things

I'm yet to find a culture or country that doesn't have both amazing food and shit food. Every country as at least one thing they do well (and many dishes that are repulsive)

However best food culture power rankings
1) northern Italian
2) classical French
3) avant-garde American

Don't get me wrong I fucking love great Raman, a cold smoked salmon, some Mezi tabagi plate or a pastrami sandwich with spicy mustard... but these three at the top of the game.

sometimes yes, but there is a lot more on chilli than spicyness. there are a lot of different spicies so you can season in many ways

>fine dining
>isnt food
???

That looks pretty good

ok maybe bad terminology on my part but making something super spicy doesnt make it good

Its like diarrhea over rice good lord

I agree with you in principle.

Counterpoints: Challah. Hamentaschen.

It's not bad it's just not good. It's all the same shit in different shapes and consistencies

>casa de toño
mi negro

Flan is one of the greatest desserts of all time maybe it's enough to make me forget about the abomination that's queso fundito but it's not enough to carry mexican food to the top 5

Steal other people's food and it's still crap

That's flantastic

That shit is gross, post your good sweets I know you guys have better shot than flan

Fine dinning is an experience for the rich Indian food is for everyone, our food probably isn't even aesthetic to people who haven't eaten it, visit your local Punjabi restaurants today

more sweet

There's no such thing as Jewish food, it's just recipes they picked up on their wanderings from other races. They never had any ties to any land and they were never an agricultural people so they have no food that is really theirs.

Canadian food is you take other culture's foods, load them with salt, sugars and grease, strip them of all their spices, and jack up the price. Fucking sucks.

I don't know why you wanted everything "kosher", you wouldn't just pour bleach on it to make it kosher.

Reuben sandwiches are great

Is that those coconut/condensed milk balls of amazingness? Those are really fucking good.

desu that pretzel and Reuben doesn't look half bad.

i grow ghost peppers and use them in omelets, get the fuck on my level.

also
>modelo
kys

This is what that looks like

>checks flag

Breadlines extra long today, user?

Point taken but I'm not even grading for anything less than what your nice shit is t b h

They are soft fried balls of a milk product soaked in sugar syrup, the f

6 gorillion hebrews were gassed in the ovens of dunkirk on this blessed day in 1945

Uh are you forgetting about maple syrup? Cmon, the world tastes Canada every time they eat pancakes n shit

are you hungry yet, Sup Forums?

flan is pretty amazing desu desu senpai family cousin

Food is bourgeois comrade.

I actually think Jewish food is pretty okay

The height of Filipino "cuisine."

They deserve way more hate on here. Fucking filthy Asia-niggers.

Coconut sweets are amazing too

Jew from the north east here if you like rubins try

Marble rye
Stone mustard
Hot pastrami
Hot corned beef
Swiss cheese
Sourkraut
Small side of thousand island dressing for a dip

It's a game changer

What the fuck is banana ketchup? Is it tomatoes mixed with banana's? or is it just red banana paste?

I'd say nothing beats the Balut. Maybe only pidan.

>Murican flag -> Jew

Why am I not surprised?

Where's one of those "dishes" from middle-Africa that we see on the nigger hate threads?

I vote that one.

This

Iirc an user posted bread soup or something that American niggers make

Why does that exist?

im hungry now

>"Banana sauce is a popular Philippine fruit ketchup condiment made from mashed banana, sugar, vinegar, and spices. Its natural color is brownish-yellow, but it is often dyed red to resemble tomato ketchup."

Fucking niggers of asia.

Banana ketchup or banana sauce is a popular Philippine fruit ketchup condiment made from mashed banana, sugar, vinegar, and spices. Its natural color is brownish-yellow, but it is often dyed red to resemble tomato ketchup. Banana ketchup was made when there was a shortage of tomato ketchup during World War II, due to lack of tomatoes and a comparatively high production of bananas.[1][2]
It's not even tomato.

ok last one, going to eat

>implying

Disgusting. Why not just call it fucking banana sauce instead of "banana ketchup"? The fucking color would throw me off and probably make me dislike it.

You mean the Shaka Zulus fresh leg recipe?