Real talk on McMaster

American Trump voter here. Trump train since summer 2015. McMaster is not our guy. There is no coordinated right - wing smear campaign either. We simply don't like what he stands for - it's the opposite of the campaign Trump ran on which is why I'm proud of Trump for not listening to him much at all so far.
Remember, Trump wanted Flynn (still the best choice and will hopefully one day be vindicated and return to the NSC leadership role he was destined for ), then after Flynn left, he offered the job to Robert Harward who turned it down.
McMaster was third or lower on Trump's preferred people for this job, and from my perspective, Trump has only used him to reliably share opinions counter to Trump's own instincts/opinions.
In other words, he's the token "neocon" in the room for all big meetings, but Trump remains his own man through and through.
I mean, if you really are struggling with McMaster despite him being objectively the preferred choice of Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson, then I dont need to know any more to know that you aren't a real Trump supporter at all.
Call me a kike or a shill all you want, I live in one of the states that was called unwinnable for Trump, and my opinion mirrors that of all those around here who chose Trump despite historically being working-class Democrat communities

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/192687340
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
politico.com/story/2017/04/hr-mcmaster-syria-regime-change-237038
dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/white-house-if-mcmaster-wants-bannon-gone-trump-will-consider-it/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/moscow-pentagon-us-secret-study-213811
nydailynews.com/news/politics/h-mcmaster-russia-part-problem-supporting-assad-article-1.3036666
medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
politico
archive.is/gozZ1
archive.is/4CzN2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. Cernovich was right!

vimeo.com/192687340

And Flynn was most right of all.
Watch that video sometime. Flynn's take on the world recorded shortly before Trump announced running
You can tell from whom Trump got his foreign policy education and it certainly wasn't HR. HR should have stuck to playing with tanks which he was good at. Revisionist history and nat sec matters not so much

Where's Jeff on this?

OP was not a fag
Before you call anyone a shill, read the following:
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Then read pic related. Pay close attention to the last paragraph.
Yes that's right, McMaster is the President now.

fuck off, McMaster is more of a patriot than you

>Yes that's right, McMaster is the President now.
Good, I hope Trump enjoys his ill earned vacation

For Israel

He's a technocratic bureaucrat and an old school policy (i.e. "Establishment) policy advisor. Think of him more in the shape of people like Kissinger or Brzezinski. They give no fucks about the common personal experience of the the people and they don't need to lie to the people and move them with promises and appeal to ideals like freedom equality etc. These people see the world like a complex machinery with infinite number of levers and buttons to push. Policy, calculation, and social engineering are the same thing to these people. The expected payoff is numerically higher than the risks, and this is the sort of thinking that has led America into doing these morally contradictory actions across the world.

>led America into doing these morally contradictory actions across the world.
so, we should have more of that please?
CIA vs. DoD
Nobody wins

It's just Shariablue "McMasters is ourguy" They are the same one who take a non liberal person and "he's a jew!!" except Shapiro who really is a jew. "Lauren Southern.. JEW!!" "Gavin McGinnis... JEW!!" "Sean Hannity... JEW" It's just getting sad now.

>American Trump voter here.

Your formula betrays you.

No offense user as we both are brothers in dislikeing HR but I dont think of him at all like Kissinger or Brzezinski but if that helps you that's fine and at least see where you're coming from. I think of McMaster as "one of the generals who Obama didnt fire." That alone makes me weary of the guy. He seems to have been quite flexible on readjusting his personal worldview to fit PC talking point policies shared among Democrats and the MSM - see his inflexibility towards one of Trump's own pet peeves, referring to it was "radical Islamic terrorism" - HR to this day still wont do it. So on that basis alone to me he is just another run of the mill Democrat-friendly globalist. A typical neocuck. He keeps his few Kristol-esque supporters strictly by following the kind of rote script for international diplomacy favored by think tanks like Brookings and CFR. Those places have never and certainly today dont share any of Trump's agenda short of wanting his tax reform to boost their own accounts.
All that said, HR did fight and win bravely some impressive tank battles during Desert Storm, some of the last real tactical ground combat that we've seen since Vietnam and he has always been described as tactically astute and able to execute when orders were given. So I respect him in that way aloone, that I wouldnt and couldnt ever feel respect for Kissinger or Brezinski

Yeah, it's the same group who loves to post "Bannon is getting fired" threads and shriek about Ivanka and Jared. Just shills attempting to prey on newfags and really deranged spergs who cant keep simple facts straight. Sad group of cowards. I always assume they work for Reagan Batallion / McMuffin

I don't understand why Trump is keeping him as long as he has. Unless Trump is trying to get a big noose for McAssblaster, Petraeus, Obongo, and the shadow government to hang themselves on.
McAssblaster could act as Trump's unknowing mole to them

This is almost separately linked to the question of whether we want to maximize our chances of survival in the lawless international arena. Many of these foreign conflicts, not just the latest two or three, has been to divide, conquer, dissuade, and disrupt challenges to American power. Power is the best think we can get to protect us from damaging hostility. This is the difference between America and Russia - why we nearly always are the ones trying to push other people's shit in over on their turf. I really do wish we can all just put our guns down and stop messing with each other, but who's going to stop the first guy from turning aggressive with that massive army he's been secretly growing in his back yard. This sort of the thinking why these people in any country do what they are doing.

What's funny is they are just replying to themselves, then they go on discord "I changed a few hearts and minds today" then they give virtual group hugs. Pic related

>separately
>inseparably

McMaster is a neocon warhawk and a tool of the establishment.

The deep state took Flynn out so they could replace him with this guy.

Don't forget, this man was praised by Bill Kristol (kike architect of the Iraq War), Evan McMullin, the MSM, and David (((Frum))) when he was appointed. Don't trust him.

politico.com/story/2017/04/hr-mcmaster-syria-regime-change-237038
>McMaster: U.S. eager for regime change in Syria

dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/white-house-if-mcmaster-wants-bannon-gone-trump-will-consider-it/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>White House: If McMaster Wants Bannon Gone, Trump Will Consider It

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/moscow-pentagon-us-secret-study-213811
>A decade ago, McMaster fought a pitched battle inside the Pentagon for a new concept of warfare to address the threat from Islamist terrorists and insurgents in Afghanistan, Iraq and other trouble spots. Now, his new mission is more focused. Target: Moscow.

National security adviser H.R. McMaster suggests Russia is ‘part of the problem’ in supporting Syria’s Assad
nydailynews.com/news/politics/h-mcmaster-russia-part-problem-supporting-assad-article-1.3036666

medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
>H. R. McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports to Trump, Wants 150,000 Ground Soldiers in Syria

American voter here. Clinton train since summer 1998. McMaster is our guy. There is a coordinated right - wing smear campaign. We simply like what he stands for - it's the campaign Trump ran on which is why I'm proud of Trump for listening to him so far.
Remember, Trump wanted Flynn (still not the best choice and will hopefully one day be vindicated and return to the NSC leadership role he was destined for ), then after Flynn left, he offered the job to Robert Harward who turned it down.
McMaster was third or lower on Trump's preferred people for this job, and from my perspective, Trump has used him to reliably share opinions.
In other words, he's the token "our guy" in the room for all big meetings, Trump remains his own man through and through.
I mean, if you really are struggling with McMaster despite him being objectively the preferred choice of Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson, then I need to know more to know that you are a real Trump supporter.
Call me a kike or a shill all you want, I live in one of the states that was called unwinnable for Trump, and my opinion mirrors that of all those around here who chose Trump despite historically being working-class Democrat communities

Please archive it

>politico com/story/2017/04/hr-mcmaster-syria-regime-change-237038
archive.is/gozZ1
>politico com/magazine/story/2016/04/moscow-pentagon-us-secret-study-213811
archive.is/4CzN2

>Fight and win bravely
>Shoot outdated soviet tanks with Abrams

Yeah, only a genius would have achieve it.

>globalist
but he is a globalist just like those other two NSC heads. the world is a bunch of inhuman facts and statistics to manipulate.

they dont see things from the perspective of starving russian guy on the street without a job and a family. they see a russian demographic decline that will strain their current infrastructure, services, and defense capabilities, which they can use as diplomatic leverage against russia

fuck off jew

The only question that matters is why Trump let clearly identified enemies and Obama's holdovers led an open campaign of infiltration and neutralization of his foreign policy.

It's not like it is a secret.

>The only question that matters is why Trump let clearly identified enemies and Obama's holdovers led an open campaign of infiltration and neutralization of his foreign policy.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer so they can fuck your shit up completely and paralyze your policy. WINNING!

I'm suspecting that Trump immediately went for people who knew slightly more than he did, and he probably doesn't know much, since he was a normal citizen before who wasn't interested in the esoteric details of policy of statecraft.

Goddamn, I miss Mike

lol. You really believe this attention whore kike that McMaster is plotting against him personally?

It's ludicrous to even suggest Kelly and McMaster even know who this kike jewbag mindset faggot is.

Ya man i stumbled on that the other day just doing some research and cant believe it never got found or shared throughout the campaign
Either he was already talking to Trump when that was recorded or he may have come up with the "winning" meme that Trump utilized so well to sell crowds on policyi realized while watching it