Simone de Beauvoir (mother of 3rd wave feminism) was a pedo...

Simone de Beauvoir (mother of 3rd wave feminism) was a pedo, she and other posmarxist "gods" like Foucault signed a letter to release pedos from jail. After them there are other progressive pedos who follow the same ideology (Firestone and others)

Nambla follows progressive ideology.
DSM IV or V had pedosexuality on their first issue.

It all comes from Engels and his critique of Feuerbach when he speaks about an ancient matriarchy where the current sexual norms didn't exist, incest inculded.

They want to destroy patriarchy, the way to do that is destroying the nuclear family, the matriarchy had many men fucking many women, they didn't know which children belonged to who. So all men took care of all children.

Progressives end game is a matriarchy, a system where women can fuck and have babies and the state takes care of them. Women´s freedom and supremacy, pedophilia and incest, the state as a big family.

Sup Forums don't know shit about this, but here in latinamerica we have a man named Agustin Laje, he made the "black book of the left" where he quotes many sources showing how the Soviet Union had the same goals, how women were fucking and aborting childs even worse than now and how the progressive roots are tied to pedophilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2001/feb/24/jonhenley
isj.org.uk/engels-neanderthals-and-the-origins-of-the-family/
archive.is/nkjP7
revoltagainstplenty.com/index.php/recent/167-edgeworth-bess-a-jack-sheppard.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here, a question:
how aware is Sup Forums of pedophile idols on the left?
how aware are you of the marxist roots of progressive incest/pedophilia?

Can you post more about this? You peeked my interests

theguardian.com/world/2001/feb/24/jonhenley

"French law recognises in 12- and 13-year-olds a capacity for discernment that it can judge and punish," said a second petition signed by Sartre and De Beauvoir, along with fellow intellectuals Michel Foucault, Roland Barthes, Jacques Derrida; a leading child psychologist, Françoise Dolto; and writers Philippe Sollers, Alain Robbe-Grillet and Louis Aragon. "But it rejects such a capacity when the child's emotional and sexual life is concerned. It should acknowledge the right of children and adolescents to have relations with whomever they choose."

this is more subtle but check Engels
isj.org.uk/engels-neanderthals-and-the-origins-of-the-family/

In The Origin of the Family Engels argues that as human society evolved out of ape society, two “rules”, or taboos, had to be adopted by our ancestors. The first was the generation taboo, the second the sibling taboo.

The first rule, the generation taboo, prohibits older people mating with younger. As Engels puts it, the problem of male jealousy has to be tackled in order for members of the primitive troupe to start cooperating in essential labour activities. A troupe based on the domination of a competitive alpha male, fighting for the right to mate with all females, young and old, can never take that first step:
1/1

archive.is/nkjP7

Mutual toleration among the adult males, freedom from jealousy, was the first condition for the formation of those larger, permanent groups in which alone animals could become human. And what, in fact, do we find to be the oldest and most primitive form of family whose historical existence we can indisputably prove and which in one or two parts of the world we can still study today? Group marriage, the form in which whole groups of men and whole groups of women [of the same generation] mutually possess one another, and which leaves little room for jealousy. And at a later stage of development we find the exceptional form of polyandry [a woman with several partners], which flies even more in the face of all feelings of jealousy and is therefore unknown among animals.40

We cannot know how that first step took place, but the most likely scenario is one where a female matriarch, or a group of females, provided the leadership of the troop.41 This kind of structure is often observed among groups of bonobo chimpanzees, who are very closely related genetically to human beings. This would have enabled both male and female members to cooperate in such activities as making fire, foraging collectively and gathering food, and sharing food on a more equitable basis than favouritism—in other words the start of organised, collective labour. Such cooperation would be very important in the care of babies, which over this period of time were born more and more vulnerable, as a result of our bigger brains, lodged inside bigger heads. It was no longer physically possible for women to give birth to a baby with a head of adult size. Instead human babies are born at a much earlier stage of maturation, and require a much longer period of adult care than do babies of apes.

This is the most important one! i hope Sup Forums check this shit

To prevent a reversion from this early cooperative culture back to the dominance of an alpha male, jealously guarding his females, an inter-generation taboo must have become established. This, of course, also presupposes some form of language. Engels argues that once this prohibition is established, an early form of the family appears—the “consanguine” family:

Here the marriage groups are separated according to generations: all the grandfathers and grandmothers within the limits of the family are all husbands and wives of one another; so also are their children, the fathers and mothers; the latter’s children will form a third circle of common husbands and wives; and their children, the great-grandchildren of the first group, will form a fourth. In this form of marriage, therefore, only ancestors and progeny, and parents and children, are excluded from the rights and duties (as we should say) of marriage with one another. Brothers and sisters, male and female cousins of the first, second and more remote degrees, are all brothers and sisters of one another, and precisely for that reason they are all husbands and wives of one another. At this stage the relationship of brother and sister also includes as a matter of course the practice of sexual intercourse with one another.44

how can i make Sup Forums aware of this knowledge? Engels was PRO PEDOPHILIA AND INCEST
de BEAUVOIR, DERRIDA, FOUCAULT WERE ALL PEDOS CAUSE THEY WERE FOLLOWING (POST) MARXISM
PROGRESSIVISM END GAME IS PEDOPHILIA/MATRIARCHY (PART OF THE SAME THING)

revoltagainstplenty.com/index.php/recent/167-edgeworth-bess-a-jack-sheppard.html

Shulamith Firestone:

"her advocacy of child sexuality to also involve adults should they feel inclined to participate and provided they were actively elicited to do so by the children themselves. "

There is nothing else i can do for you Sup Forums i already gave you the hints about the endgame of progressism.

I used all my autism, Take it and use it wisely
(smiles and dies)

best resume of all thread, i hope you give it good use. Here is southamerica we are geting conscious of this, but for what i can see there is no knowledge of this info between european/american antisjw

have a bump
good thread

thanks man i really want Sup Forums to use this weapon (fuck leftypol)

Thanks OP, I gave your stuff a read
Interesting

no wonder Camus distanced himself from these faggots

>he quotes many sources showing how the Soviet Union had the same goals
Depnds which period, under stalin abortion was forbidden

Daniel (((Cohn-Bendit))) leader of the 68ers in France was pro-pedophile and of course jewish

Makes sense.
History does seem to repeat a lot.

you are totally right, i wasn't specific enough