Is learning frog even useful/worth it anymore?

is learning frog even useful/worth it anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

If you live/plan on living in France or Switzerland, sure.

Islamic language

what are the other options besides rice curry and taco?

French won't be spoken in France if the Jihadis have their way.

Anyone who is educated should learn Latin, but I know what you mean, user. In American schools there isn't much other choice.

It's difficult to learn but the history and culture are rewarding.

frog study guide

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

Or Ivory Coast, French Guyana, or a few islands in the South Pacific. Then it might be useful.

latin? what for? maybe for scientists, doctors and linguists yes.

falafel and vodka?

Just master English first. English language has been degrading rapidly and commoners are less and less able to articulate themselves every year. The less able you are to articulate yourself the easier you are to control.

Depends on what he's really planning to do (and if he succeeds).
He could displace Germany as the primary influence over Europe with a trade and energy alliance with the US, boost the birth rates with common sense social policies, deport the illegals to Germany, and French could unironically become the lingua franca again.
Or France (and their fancy pantalons language) could just be dying like other western european nations.

>there are "people" in this thread who speak better japanese than french
Manifest yourselves.

愚かなクソは葉っぱい

It's been useful for me just in a sense of enjoying the process of learning and practicing. Typically being in means I meet mostly francophone africans and occasionally people from Quebec. I'd say learn something practical based on where you want to travel or what kind of cultures you're interested in. You should learn one of the most widely spoken languages such as Mandarin Chinese, Russian, and Spanish (just a few examples)

Lots of great literature to read

I'd like to read Camp of the Saints in the original French.

found the french canadian

If you want to work to broker deals in Africa, yes. I'm learning French and Chink so I'm ahead of the curb. China is going to take over Africa in 15 years.

isn't portuguese emerging too?

Macron is going full Napoleon. Soon French will be the second most spoken language.

We can only hope.

In Mozambique and other ex portueges colonies, yes but many in business already speak English there. Plus, more Chinese probably speak Portuguese than French considering Macau was a colony of theirs till late 90s

Of Portugal s*