If we are ever going to expand off Earth and colonize other planets and stars, we'll need to work together...

If we are ever going to expand off Earth and colonize other planets and stars, we'll need to work together. We need the smartest scientists - it doesn't matter if they are White, Yellow, or Black. Anyone who gets all tribal out of insecurity, anti-social disorders, or to fill an emptiness in their life is not cut out for the human race. Just kill yourself and stop wasting resources, KTB.

That's a particularly phallic space ship.

Shove it up your ass OP.

space colonization will never happen unless at least three things change.
>end all income, corporate, capital gains, and inheritance taxes
>abolish welfare and affirmative action programs
>genocide any nation or other collective that attempts to use violence to further their own interests.
unless the world is willing to do these things it'll never happen. resources on earth are scarce enough as it is, and wasting them on government programs to make the lazy and useless content or comfortable is detrimental to progress.

If you were born a generation earlier you would have been a Trekkie, and there might have been hope for you. You would be idealistic, inquisitive, and you would care about science and the future of humanity.

Instead you were raised in the gutters of the Internet and you cut your teeth on Sup Forums. You became a Kekkie. You are going to die alone, childless, and miserable, and it is entirely your own choice.

But it's not too late. Turn off the computer and go outside. Try to make friends whose company you can enjoy without shit-talking other people and things. Look to stars and thing about the meaning of life and how to ensure humanity's future.

Mc fuck yourself, niggers are the reason we don't go to space anymore.

You can kill your opponents with kindness. If the US hadn't invaded Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11, they would still be the moral leaders of the free world and champions of democracy, and this planet would overall be a better place. Violence begets violence until one party is man enough to stop the cycle.

No, the fact that you would rather blame people you never met for your own failings and lack of accomplishments is part of the reason we don't go to space anymore.

>If we are ever going to expand off Earth and colonize other planets and stars, we'll need to work together.
Not really, no. That's an absurd and unfounded liberal myth.

We could build a colony ship powered by pulsed fission engines capable of reaching another star for less than the we spend on Social Security each year, using technology we've had since the late 1960s.

The underclasses, here and abroad, are the main limiting factor of human expansion. We need to leave them behind, not join together with them.

I don't seem to recall the lesser races walking on the moon. Remind me again, when was that?
Who designed the rocket and the lander module?
Who piloted it?
Who manned mission control?

>We could build a colony ship powered by pulsed fission engines capable of reaching another star for less than the we spend on Social Security each year, using technology we've had since the late 1960s.
RIP project Orion. It needs to be finished.

Nah, I am smart enough to realize that investing resources into people that will never return that investment is a waste. Would you give healthcare and a college education to people who are destined to become jannies and burger flippers? I believe you would.

Trump will need a second term legacy-building project.

What you call the underclass, I call the lazy cretins holding back our species. Judge them not by their race but by their intelligence and culture. If we make the effort, many of them would see our drive towards success and turn over a new leaf and want to join us. And for the rest, let them stay on Earth, at best as caretakers and at worse as a genetic pool should we ever need to draw upon them again.

You're a bot, right, shill? No human would be this retarded. You're really failing the Turing test, bot-shill.

and remember, the more you shill Sup Forums, the stronger Sup Forums becomes.

sage.

Yeah right. The UN only cares about giving the dumbest niggers more gibs.

Globalists will waste all of our resources feeding an ever-expaning, ever-destructive mass of niggers.

Most of the astronauts who actually did lunar walks were fighter pilots and highly trained scientists. Peak physical and educated specimens. They were all white, which is as much a product of the time as it was a very small pool of qualified candidates to choose from. But many of the people who designed and remotely tracked those rockets and equipment were Black and Yellow too. So long as they were the best people for the job, then who cares what color and ethnicity they happened to be.

That's how you try to justify globalism and multiculturalism?
We're not going into a Star Trek future just because you let a global corporatist elite eliminate nations' economic sovereignty and impose multiculturalism on the west.
What we're going towards a global colonialism. The globalist elite managed to rule over the third world and exploit them easily, now they want to turn the western world into a third world they can also rule over and exploit. It's the global system the US set up to dominate the world coming back to absorb them.
Just because the fictional Star Trek world shows a united Earth doesn't mean we'll get this just by surrendering our sovereignty and letting our culture die. Because it is the best.
You guys are not really thinking about this.

>Violence begets violence until one party is man enough to stop the cycle.
japan and germany beg to differ. uninhibited use of excessive force is the only proper response to physical aggression.

that's a hot picture, thanks and saved.

You aren't reading my posts. I do not advocate helping those who do not help themselves, and certainly not those who do nothing for humanity. But nor do I advocate disregarding someone's talent and intelligence simply because of the color of their skin.

I hope you meet someone who can convince you to turn your life around. I weep for the Kekkies of your generation.

Yes you are, you disregard European peoples talents in the hope you can find some rare magical brown person who far exceeds the average of their race, some how that proves your marxist theory's of race not being real and all are created equal. You would gladly sacrifice the well being of millions of people just to prove your theory's are correct, even when statistics say otherwise.

There is no one absolute formula that can apply to all situations, but the US response to 9/11 was clearly an overreaction that has made our world far worse than if they'd done at all.

ROBOT SHILL CONFIRMED.

Now I'm gonna give you a real simple turing test.

See pic related. Which one do you think you are in that scenario? Which fluid is the best?

Answer or you're a confirmed shill-bot in violation of the 1st Amendment.

Most scientific progress has come from European countries. If you care about scientific progress, you should be concerned by the demographic decline of Europe and the effect it's having on IQ and regional stability, as well as the economic cost of Africans, Arabs and Hispanics - money which could be better spent on education, public works, ending regional poverty, further research, etc. You should also be concerned by comprehensive education reforms which drag everyone down to the same rubbish level, and instead strive for vocational education - which progressives hate.

>the US response to 9/11 was clearly an overreaction that has made our world far worse than if they'd done at all
Do you realize that there was a real purpose behind this and how it relates to globalization?

Do you deny Asian (Japanese and Korean, at least) scientists do not have the intelligence and ability to accomplish great things? Before you say they steal ideas, the pursuit of science isn't a winner take all (outside of a time of war).

Well, since are are obviously pissing on my ideas then I am the unhappy looking naked white fellow.

No, Japanese and Koreans are either Equal or close enough to Europeans that the differences aren't as pronounced.

I am greatly concerned by the decline of Western Civilization, which up until recently was the model for humanity's future. I hope the US pulls itself together and comes out of this death spiral where they claim to care about their citizens but only care about helping a few rich people and transnational corporations, at the expense of everyone else. At this rate, our species is more likely to become a fossil record than to land on even Mars.

Okay, you're clearly a real person.

Who is the naked white male and what idea does he represent?

Orion was never a practical design.

Refine it then. It's batshit enough to work.
I'd love to be in the mind of the person that came up with that.
>we need ideas for moving in space
>let's toss nukes behind us and blow them up

nigga they all gon be white tho

The Earths flat, if you try to fly out you hit the top of the dome and and bounce back down to the ground. Stars are moving space ships or angels. God is the sun, Saturn is Satan.

Scientists proportions still be like

60% white
37% asians
3% hindu/black

This is a slide thread.
Remember to sage all slide threads.

>Anyone who gets all tribal out of insecurity, anti-social disorders, or to fill an emptiness in their life is not cut out for the human race. Just kill yourself and stop wasting resources

Literally ALL of modern technological advancement and advancement of civilization is because of whites. Any ethnicity or nationality that doesn't contribute to our advancement is not cut out for the human race.

Sure, just as soon as we are honest with ourselves and sterilize the races prone to violence with an average IQ of 85.

Yes...

Spread the Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, & Jew throughout the Universe...

That's why Satan made the BQMTJ!

Honestly space research is important regardless because most of our technological innovations in the last 70 years came branching off from what we did in trying to shoot a better rocket into space.

there are virtually ZERO niggers in STEM..

We have to admit fact that there are inferior humans and we have to stop handicapping ourselves with attempts to level a playing field that simply cannot EVER be leveled.

I do like the idea of a space faring civilization for the potential ultimate freedom it brings.

There will be no state to enforce anything beyond their boundaries, time itself would make it impossible. Fucked up your life? Well, just FTL to any other galaxy and there, a fresh start.

The very concept of family and many other conservative values would be obliterated.

Poland 2, France 15

Stop stealing our Skłodowska

i live in the startrek world too man
.. too bad when a chapter is finished i look around... im still here... not in a starship around the galaxy

Tribalism is a way to make the self's identity unteligable through the medium of having a comparable other. It's somewhat stupid but the war machine must be maintained. The absence of conflict (be it with a person or an obstacle) in a person's life equates a whole lot of depression. The trick, assumptivly, is redirect conflict to that of a given task at hand that unites the individuals, but you would need some level of consistent conflict. Ever notice how depressed NEET people get?Absence of conflict. Like the social justice warriors: so absent of conflict in their lives that they have to pull conflict out of their ass.

WRONG.

America's already in space, both inter and extra solar. We did it ourselves.

oh forgot to sage

>If we are ever going to expand off Earth and colonize other planets and stars...

"We needz mo monies fo dem progremz, and shit, yo!"

Bumping because you're a nigger

Name the starship the NCC BALKANIZATON

> We need the smartest scientists - it doesn't matter if they are White, Yellow, or Black.

So only look for white and asian scientists. Got it.