How did we go from women wearing dresses and those big women's sun hats to every girl/woman from the age of 7 to 49...

how did we go from women wearing dresses and those big women's sun hats to every girl/woman from the age of 7 to 49 dressing like this?

Probably bc it takes a lot of fabric to mass manufacture those dresses and would cost more materially. Also bc those dresses take like 30 minutes to put on/take off. Also, sun hats are tacky.

what are you, gay?

go to bed, gramps

>girls 9-29 want to look the same
>women 30+ want to look young

So you don't think it's degenerate for women to wear these sexually revealing and degenerate clothes in public? you prefer this?

Is this the first time you've witnessed a fad?

go masturbate then think about it

to this?

Because you let white women vote, white man? Stupid ass cunts, weak asses, r
too? 47 year old fathers letting their daughters walk around with THEIR asses out. Maybe they are incestuous pedos that get off on boys and men drooling over their daughter's lightly pubed, thatched snatch.

What are you jewish?

need to mandate that.

The whole leggings as pants thing is insane. I was stopped at a red light behind a lady cyclist today with her ass perched on the edge of her seat and I swear to God I could see her ovaries.

I'm certain you had a pedo shot tab opened right next to this one.

stupid niggers like you will be left hanging on the day of the rope

racist much?

this is one of those moments where you can tell the poster is extremely low IQ

kys fag

no worries i've already alerted the mods in irc and that guy should be banned soon so you can thank me later

This is how women should dress. No dress or skirt above the knees.

enjoy porkin' those grannies you retard

Those dresses take the same amount of time to put on as modern athletic wear.

GenZ here. Conservative/traditional girls >

Go to bed grandpa

Enjoy the roasties who will bleed you dry.

you modernist autistic degenerate , women dressing modestly in public has got nothing to do with how they dress at home/in the bedroom

Flip flops are so trashy and lazy. Do people really consider them comfy?

must be tough to work a trade

time for your dulcolax, pensioner