Sup guys

sup guys

everything good around here?

got banned from the_donald for sayin McMaster sucks

Can I stay?

What are you burgers upset at now? Did someone insult your greatest ally again?

i was banned for talking shit about (((jared))). fuck r/t_d.

Good

>McMaster sucks
He does.
>Can I stay?
You have to go back.
>What are you burgers upset at now?
McMaster is pale Obama. He basically advocates the exact same foreign policy as king nigger.

Trump is enacting the same foreign policy as obama. You are still supporting sandniggers against a secular alawite government just for oil shekles

No, fuck off. You're a refugee and we don't want you. Go be a fucking hypocrite somewhere else.

>can I stay here
Okay, but if say anything against McMaster the niggers at Sup Forums will chimp the fuck out.

>Trump is enacting the same foreign policy as obama.
Nope. Trump is hostile towards Iran for one. McMaster wants to keep the Iranian deal like Obama. You could line item everything if you wanted to.
>a secular alawite government just for oil shekles
Found the leb.

WE HATE THAT DUMB NIGGER TRUMP!

But was that it? I'm going to get banned too. How do ((((they)))) feel about ((((them)))) on the_donald?

Yeah just stay awhile and face the shill attacks and the usual reddit hatred if you are going to announce being from T_D. Keep doing it. It is fun to watch. I go to r/conspiracy all the time and most of these fuckers here have a reddit account or two. These days most people shitting on reddit are leftypol posters or the old pedophiles who lurk here.

fuck off we're full

>having opinions on T_D circlejerk

Bro, I have a gazillion karma on T_D, but it's just a Pyongyang-style rally sub for Trump and those he's chosen. Also, it was never high, but the quality of poster there seems to have dropped a standard deviation since last summer. I think most of the current posters only know T_D memes, talk radio, and maybe infowars. I don't think the entire 450k has read a dozen books on political theory or history between them. They are sheep, that I and others herd, and a wise Shepard knows when is the right time to introduce new ideas. You can't introduce cog dis to sheep.

One man's red pill is another man's blue pill.

Pay attention to those who defend McMaster. Watch their behaviors. There is a reason why McMaster is shilled worse than almost anybody else I have seen here lately. Watch the odd posts made defending him. Trump is a goon, but I would rather have a goon than a marine general. Those fuckers are insiders. do not trust them.

"You shall know them by their fruits."

no, we're on to you

>those who defend McMaster.
Liberals like media matters and think progress. Neocons like bill kristol, if that tells you anything.

You have to go back.

trump isnt a goon, trump is a hero. youre a faggot, and so is mcmaster.