cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hBl0cwyn5GY
youtube.com/watch?v=23KQM1MbZvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can remote view your mom
>also, daaaamn!

Prove it, faggot.

No one. It's a fucking meme.

I can't, but a few months ago some people here claimed they were astral projecting into the seventh floor of the state department building.

You remind me of this chick I dated once who swore she could see and remove curses as well as hear colors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

The CIA thought people could

Is it?

What are you 12? Come find me bro and I will teach you a lesson in respect

It's called meth, don't do it kids.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf

An interesting read.

i cant but i can tell when timelines change because my right eye feels like its going to explode

>mfw fruit of the loom logo

Yeah and they stopped after getting crap results. They wasted money on lots of shit desu. It was a shitty catch up with muh Russians cold war meme.

Have you seen this one senpai?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

its possible takes practice and a all fruit veggie diet

Fucking loser, posts and runs

Did they really stop or is that just the official story?
youtube.com/watch?v=hBl0cwyn5GY

shit, who can blame him? I'd be off beating it too if I could RV ur mom.

million of people see color when they hear music

HAHA LOL. Flashbacks.

>Who else here can Remote View?
Literally everyone can, it's not a special ability.

Synesthesia is a real thing that gives a person the impression of one sense when using another. It's a brain disorder, not anything paranormal.

I tried doing it and maybe half the times got way better results than I thought I would. Kinda freaky

Ok same phone fag, we get it ... you are an edgy cunt

Some better than others

like ur mom

OP, I can see your nuts.

Someone is triggered, what is the matter you little fuck? Had some things happen?

I can see auras, but have always had trouble with oobe and rv :-(

Yes, I was touched by ur mom

Do you wear glasses?

You seem to be into talking about Mom's a lot.

What I see is your Mom is a crack addict whore that does not give a fuck about you or what you do. Can be missing for days and she will not even notice you

You pathetic shit

can you see what is inside my ass OP?

With enough concentration I been doing studies and have had decent results

I can, but only with my one dog that i have regular sex with

I do now, but only for the past 2 years. I've seen auras since I was single digits (almost 30 now)

also, need to take glasses off to see it now. with glasses only really strong auras break through, and even then I only see the clear outline. if I take the glasses off and focus for a sec it comes back

>most useful its ever been was playing hide and seek at night

Are you encouraging people to mistake their imaginations for delusional certainties, or have you just fallen into that trap yourself?

>studies
what do you mean?

Not yet.
But some day.

I been conducting experiments and recording the results for when details are correctly remote viewed that could have otherwise not been known.

Drinking filtered water without FL helps

actually its gotten me laid twice over the years
>yellow with pink rising flickers

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf

It's interesting that shit like this is literally on cia documents except all other info I can find on it is on Art Bell style paranormal enthusiast channels and sites which automatically should be tossed out

It's probably fake shit to make Russians waste their time

What am I holding right now, OP?

I can but it happens randomly and I haven't been able to figure out how to control it yet and probably never will. If you followed me around for a couple months you'd think you were living in a simulation or something insanely fucked up was going on. I can do a lot of other interesting stuff too. Some of it is pretty distressing at times, but I've generally learned to live with it. There's no point in me explaining any of it in too much detail though. You either believe it and nothing changes or you don't believe it and nothing changes. At the end of the day I like my privacy too and think the world is better off if this stuff is kept on the down low. That being said, I'm pretty sure that no one could control any of the abilities I've manifested if they have them anyway. I don't even know where you would begin. It's not like using the Force or a mutant power. There's no control over it that I know of, but if I had to guess it has some sort of trigger in the subconscious; extreme fear, greed, the will to survive, things like that. I don't know how you control that sort of thing. I'm also not sure of the extent of these abilities, but they have had very tangible effects on people in my life...There are lesser things as well like hyper intuition where I know things about people that I just flat out shouldn't know and as a result I can extract huge amounts of information from them. If you could control any of the stuff I've done and there are people out there who can in power, we're more fucked though than you can possibly imagine.

I can only view 6mo ahead and only mundane and personal situations.

I found I can do it as well but control for anything practical is really hard.

Similar experience, see flashes without being able to fully focus it

me

When I'm half awake or falling asleep I can see future events.

I always write it off as a dream when it happens, but later on I'll catch up to it.

It's weird as fuck when I finally catch up to them.

I literally live in a holographic virtual reality artificial intelligence matrix.

I cannot die or be killed. I can only exist. I see all time and space. My mind is linked to the Source of all Knowledge. I am a link to the Infinite.

I am the Future.

it's literally been demonstrated in controlled environments with accuracy/frequency beyond that which can be explained by chance/luck

it actually starts to seem kind of mundane once you realize it's not magic

Reminder when Nazi's get back in power all conspiracy tards like this get the rope as well for being mentally ill

muh remote viewing
muh flat earth
muh obama anti-christ
muh chem trails

you would have to concentrate on it as hard as OP tried to see it

I noticed in my experiments that if you have the participant focusing as well, it helps improve the accuracy

What the hell is Remote View....

Someone give me a quick rundown.

Yea it's sort of like that for me. Sometimes I blank out and it's like looking into a window in reality where I'm seeing some "alternate universe." Other times it happens in my sleep. Other times I'm talking about something, then it happens. See the following story:
I'm not even interested in meeting anyone who claims they have these abilities. They're always weird fucking Wiccans, vampires, lesbians, and shit like that and they never share experiences that are similar to mine and I get that "hyper intuition" vibe that they're completely full of shit. When I delve into them, it's usually just something they claim because they have been subjected to severe trauma they are trying to mask by claiming they have magic powers. It's therapeutic for them. If you met me on the street you wouldn't know I have any of these gifts. I'm a normal guy and I have to assume other people who have them keep as quiet about them as I do. I'm only discussing them because this is anonymous enough for me and figured someone might find it interesting. Maybe at least one person will read it and feel relieved they aren't alone. I remember the first time I actually had proof of this phenomenon, I showed my girlfriend and she was speechless. I was talking with a buddy over email about some plans and said something to the effect of "yea I'm not looking to have an easter egg hunt and a puppet show." While driving down the road that weekend we came across a church with a billboard that said "Egg hunt and puppet show - Sunday." I pulled over. Showed her the email and showed her the billboard. This was one of many examples, but it was one of the few I actually had 2 documented sources to show someone else. It was nice for someone else to see it for once.

Are you another one of those Obama cock sucking faggots?

Here you go, take a red pill and enjoy your nigger dick
youtube.com/watch?v=23KQM1MbZvs

I have documented screenshots of objects and areas I seen of people online that I could not have otherwise possibly known.

The information sometimes comes and other times it does not come for weeks

big convention in san francisco soon.

Link?

The men who talk to goats.

Prove it.

Yes,what is the target?

>where/when/why?
All NRVOs can post results...

Yep I believe it. By the nth time you experience any of this, you at least start to believe that it can happen. Even if you ignore the potentially supernatural element of it, you still consider it to be a common enough interesting coincidence. Eventually you're ready to actually document it when there is something that can be documented. The email and the church happened to be perfect because I had time stamps, a physical location, and a witness, but there have been countless other examples and some far more extreme occurrences. It's like if you saw a strange creature in the woods and didn't have a camera to capture it, it's your word against everyone else's. By the time you see the creature for the 10th time though, you start carrying a camera and bringing a friend. It's odd stuff. One of those funny little quirks in a universe that is bigger and more unknown than any of us would probably like to imagine.

Ever since the cia released the documents I have become better with practice. Practicing everyday to remote view further

anyone astral project, too?

Wrong.

I can

shit, I'll do it right now

This belongs to /x/

One thing though, you know back then when there weren't caller ID. When the phone rings at a random time, and you just know who's calling, everybody has an ability in ESP just in varying degrees.

This takes me back why did I stop doing this it was mere months ago I was training myself in this

Yep, at what point do you stop and say there is something to this? I think Morphic Fields may be a possible explanation

>Who else here can Remote View?
i can, but not for you, trump troll.

Except for being able to see all of time and space, pretty sure that describes all of us who actually have souls, i.e. aren't demiurgic NPC's. Any tips on how to improve awareness?

>Did they really stop or is that just the official story?
it didn't. it really works.

the scary thing is,everyone can be trained to do it. but the training is closed.

also, being around a potential will bring out your potential. the look for people who can "send" thoughts and feelings without trying. RV personnel are attracted to deep emotional and spiritual connectivity to others. a "bond" or a link, if you will. such a link is very rare and wonderful. true intimacy.

>Some better than others
that's very true

I'm looking at my remote right now. Faggot op.

Who needs to remote view, when I can manifest reality.

Fukk you!!! Wheres the cornucopia!?!?!
It was there when i was growing up!!!

Way ahead of you.
I can not only remote view, but remote hear, too!

What am I doing right now

The answer was shitting. I'm wiping now when I put my phone down on the counter shortly after posting this.

>tfw also able to notice when timeline changes
There was a BIG one yesterday, the whole world went fuzzy for a second.

You literally didn't say shit about what you do.